IndiaDivine.org

Roger Federer Data

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujans and Fellow members,

Today, while i was surfing different groups in which i am a member, I found birth data of Roger Federer (Tennis Player). I am hereby forwarding the mail (given below) as Mr. Pradeep has written. I am giving only the birth data. If anyone wants to know what Mr. Pradeep has analysed about this chart they can visit the group. The name of is JYOTISHGROUP.

I request you all to please analyse this horoscope and throw some insight

My few cents regarding this horoscope is that He rose to new heights during Sani Mahadasa (vimsottari). Even though Shani is lord of 6th and 7th bhava, he could break all the records of Tennis history because Shani is the Lagnesha of D-10 located in 9th bhava (in D-10) alonwith Budh and Guru. Guru being the Lagnesha of D-5 (chart of Fame, authority and power) is in own House in 4th bhava (in D-5) with Shani.

Regards

Neurostro

The mail of Mr. Pradeep is as follows:

Dear Respected members

Recently, i was fortunate to communicate with Mrs.Lynette Federer ,mother of Roger Federer,regarding promotion of another game.The Lady was kind enough to give the birth details of Federer,including birth time.Hope this most authentic data can help,us with our studies.

08.August.1981,Basel - Switzerland,8.40 am,Leo Ascendant