Guest guest Posted February 15, 2007 Report Posted February 15, 2007 jai shree krishna! I was wondering if anyone could help me…I wish to know if there are any sadhnas that I can do that will bring early fruits/results that will fulfil a wish I have. As I am male, I was also wondering if it is possible for me to do vaibhav laxmi vrat or if that is strictly for women? thank you! hare krishna! Quote
tkesavas Posted February 21, 2007 Report Posted February 21, 2007 Brother No restrictions exist for worshipping Mother. Pray Mother Vaibhav Lakshmi to grant you the boon. I am sure Mother never neglects her child. You can certainly perform the vrat. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.