IndiaDivine.org

Nowadays there is Namaskar to Logic and not Chamatkar

Rate this topic

ombakth

Current generation seeks logical explanation rather than magical description to understand a religion. Nowadays there is no Namaskar to Chamatkar:

Ancient Indians in ancient times followed the concept of Dharma as per logical reasoning they used to practice which ever religion they wanted by their will but after BCE people started incorporating magic inorder to spread their religious ideas. This was the reason why things like Rakshash, God with four arms and legs and Gods with Animal heads were formed so that people starting praying to them but in reality this does not exists. God is exists but he is formless he can acquire any form but still he is formless.

Some of the authors of ancient texts added Metaphor to emphasize their words like for e.g. Suppose If I am a writer and I am writing a Biography of my favorite cricketer Sachin Tendulkar Indian Cricketer. Then I would try to praise him as much as I can, I will write that Sachin Tendukar was a HUGE GAINT in Batting field and so on.. After centuries when our generation get extinct then one day during evacuation people find out my half tored book which just has “Sachin Tendukar was a HUGE GAINT” and the remaining …” in Batting field and so on” is missing then people of that era might assume that Sachin Tendulkar had a very tall body probably 7 feet tall or 6 feet tall however we know that actual height of Sachin Tendulkar is of a average man.

http://www.answers.com/topic/metaphor

It is just a figure of speech and not magic.

Another e.g. If I am a sculpture and I am making a statue of my favorite cricketer Sachin Tendukar then I would make more big as per my way of conveying thing or If I am not a fan of Sachin Tendulkar or if I don’t know who he is then I would make as statue as per the description that I have got about him from some sources and if those source say that his height is 6 feet tall then I will do as per it. Hence in the same way the Statue of Swami Rishabdev was not made and sanctioned by him nor it was not made in his presence. The statue may be a description work of some other people. Also, at that time people use to criticize the revolution work of Swami Rishabdev hence it could have been possible that the naked statue was make to taunt him for preaching against the caste system and treating the low caste people equal.

I am just giving logical and rationalizing views. I am not propagating any religion nor I am intended to do, I felt that teachings and ideas of Sri Ram, Sri Krishna, Swami Vardhman and Gautam Buddha can help to maintain peace and harmony amongst people of all religion.

But today’s generation is a bit of scientific generation who believe things only if it logical and proves scientific laws. If you relate religion with Historic authentication and with logical and scientific reasoning then Indian Dharma can spread throughout the world.

The ancient Indian culture was formed when many different tribes at different times entered into Indian soil at different times they brought their gods along with them and thus ancient Indian Culture when merged accepts all the gods that belongs to each tribes, thus the concept of one god became diversified.

Humans were formed from apes slowly and steadily human population increased then there came the great flood most of them got perish and one family survived he called as Nu in Indian and Noah in the western world and later on all tribes originated from his childrens. They kept on searching for new place when their population began to increase. Some went west, some went east, some went north. Again within each tribes when their population increased further they did what their ancestor did searched for new location and while doing to some got mixed up with their ancestors living in other places, some were accepted some weren’t . Now human family began to split among themselves, some liked others ideas and theory some did not accepted. …………………………………………… Later on people like Lord Ram, Swami Rishabdev… then Zorasthura then Swami Mahavira ….. after some years Gautam Buddha …it is also said that Gautam Buddha was infact the 28th Buddha, since swami Mahavira and Gautama Buddha did lived in the same era they might have at one point of time met each other or Gautam Buddha might have met the immediate disciples of Swami Mahavira.………. this revolution was being spreading in and around Indus valley region and Mesopotamia region after many years … Jesus Christ because it some people say that jesus did visit in his younger days to India, generally whenever a person is in a search of finding knowledge he tries to learn for any source that times trade relation between India and Mesopotamia region did existed, some say that even Arab was once called Arvasthan the place which is famous for it’s horses in ancient times even Indus kings use to purchase horses from there………….. then after some time Prophet Mohammed preached people.. it is also said that when people visit Mecca they are supposed to wear white clothes and shave off their hairs somewhat similar to swetambara culture of wearing white clothes but the difference is that swetambara pluck their hairs.. to some extent it could be conclude that teachings of swetambara to directly or indirectly might have influenced the people living in those regions..………… then after many years …. Guru Nanak … Then Sai Baba and so on preached their views and ideas which respected every one and showed people how to live peacefully and in noble ways.

Please check this link

http://essenes.net/subindexbuddhas.htm

"Three contemporaries lived approximately 2600 years ago - Mahavira, Gosala, and Sidhartha. Mahavira is considered the last great Buddha of Jainism. Although the Order does not fully accept all the teachings attributed to this Mahavira, he is considered more in harmony with the true path than either Gosala or Siddhartha. (for more info on this, see Buddhist). Sidhartha claimed to teach the middle way, but in reality Mahavira taught more of a middle way, whilst Gosala taught the extremist liberal view and Sidhartha the lazy way'

Lazy way could be meaning Less stringent practices please don’t misunderstand It does not means Buddhism or any other religion is wrong..

"Unfortunately all these teachers deviated from the more ancient holy path of dharma by introducing celibacy, begging, nakedness, hair pulling, endless arguing about abstract terms, etc. It is the position of the Order of Nazorean Essenes that Sidhartha' doctrine of "no soul" is false and misleading."

Check the following link

http://essenes.net/subindexbuddhas.htm

The book opens with a discussion of the "lost years" of Jesus between the ages of 13 and 30, his travels to India and Tibet, and the "hidden years" after the resurrection, quoting sources such as Nicholas Notovich's Tibetan manuscript on the "lost years" and Indian and Moslem texts detailing Jesus' sojourn on earth to an advanced age in Kashmir, India. It discusses the controversial issue as to whether Jesus survived the crucifixion and the general picture one can gain from various sources showing Jesus as an adept in the traditions typified by the Hindus and others. In general it notes the many statements in the New Testament that can be interpreted in mystical meanings beyond that accepted in the orthodox framework, the many ties and similarities of Christianity to ancient mystical religions, and the vast number of "gospels" and writings that were excluded from the Christian canon, destroyed or suppressed, and that are now being discovered.

Please check the following link:-

The Lost and Hidden Years in the Life of Jesus

http://essenes.net/conspireindex.html

Why Romans blamed on Jews for the cruxification were'nt even Romans equalling responsible for the cruxification. Why only Jews? Jesus himself claimed that he was the King of Jews and also he never did what the Romans asked him to do but at the same time he also opposed the bad practices that were been practiced among the priestly Jews at that time. But without judging rationally people went and massacred Jews. What is the fault if a child is born in any community which we don't like or some people don't like? Hence I say that all religions are equal every one is human. All saints and prophets have thought the same concept of peace, equality and non-violence.

Some practices though being for noble cause can be misused by some corrupt and evil people hence such practices should be avoided.

Biksha:- Though this was a good practice when ancient monks used to go house to house for alms but in current world many people having taken up beggar as their birth right. Hence they are always reluctant to any developmental work. Some people can give excuse that even ancient monks used to practice Biksha but that Biksha is different from today’s Bhik(Begging). They used to take food and clothing in the name of Biksha and not money. Today there are many people who had made Begging as a profession where local goons force children to beg for which they even cut their limbs. Hence instead of giving money to beggars people should give them food to eat now these food items are of no use for local goons hence they won’t further abduct and force children for such an act of begging. Some people misunderstand the Biksha(Donation) and Bhik(Begging).

Samadhi:- At one point of time it is was the source to attain salvation but there are many other monks like Gautam Buddha who have proved that salvation can be attained even without Samadhi. In current generation Samadhi can be misused by certain people in the form of suicide. Hence even this practice of Samadhi should be stopped for the betterment of humanity. Just like how some evil people like terrorist misuse holy war to spread terrorism, in the name of Holy war they are spreading and imposing their rules and regulations. Holy war means war against evil system and ritual, no humans should harm another human that too who are not interested in fighting with others.

Sacrifice:- At point of time sacrifice was used to return gratitude to the god for the favor that has been done to human. But now days some cruel people sacrifice children and animals for pleasing God. God has asked Abraham to sacrifice his son just to test Abraham’s loyalty towards him. God did not allowed Abraham to sacrifice his son. God does not asks any one to sacrifice. If at all God needed sacrifice then he can do by himself by sending natural calamity like earthquake and Tsunami there is no need for humans to impose their rules and regulations on other humans to sacrifice their feeling on the behalf of God. Gautam Buddha and Swami Vardhman had proved that without sacrifices also one can attain salvation.

Nakedness:-

Regarding the nakedness and clothing. Mahavira Swami did had some of his disciples who use to wear clothes. Wearing just a piece of cloth does not means attachment to desire but wearing heaving costly garments, ornaments to show off and when new design garments come then try to buy them means attachment to desire. Even skin is the like a garment to our internal organs then does that means that even we have to shed of our skin and if we don’t shed it off then does that means that we are so deeply attached to our skin that we forget our duties. Even caste system might be made in the ancient times just to get population census for that times ruling kings, so that they can plan their strategies regarding the investment of resources but later on it became an evil practice for societies when people became avoiding people of low caste, by some saint and kings who were at highest position. Similarly some corrupt minded people can misuse the pure concept of nakedness without desire, I am not referring to holy hindu sadhus and jain saints. But you cannot completely disagree that some people can misuse, just like some sadhus misuse their holy status to fulfill their evil desire. But as a whole the main purpose of swami Mahavira becoming a Jain will undermine, his main idea was to unite people and show them the path to leave in Harmony. Spreading equality and peace is also one of the teaching of Swami Mahavira why it is given less patronage then not wearing clothes or wearing clothes is given, if equality was not given less patronage then why there is Digambara and Swetambara. Why they are different? Why there are not united? I apologize to say that due to these difference the main concept of spreading the principles of Swami Mahavira had to some extent reduced. No body wants to make an effort to give importance to the main concept like equality and peace whereas people are giving more importance to nakedness.

“Thus Mahavira became homeless. As he was leaving the garden, a Brahmin beggar, who had missed out on the last year of Mahavira's almsgiving, asked him for alms; he gave him half of the garment on his shoulder. After thirteen months he gave up clothes altogether.” After thirteen months he gave up clothes altogether that means till thirteen months he use to wear some or the other clothes probably he might have abandon the clothes generally humans in a town or a city wear and he might have started wearing leaves or hay around him just like the tribal human. Because even if today in any city if we as a urban human wear just leaves or clothes like thing make of hay then people around us might taunt us or question us as “Where are your clothes?” that means that they consider a leaves or clothes like thing made up of hay as a garment.

By saying that swami Mahavira broke the old traditions, I meant that he had revolutionized that era when people use to discriminate between high caste and low caste people. He did broke the age old ancient tradition of our society called caste system which had become unhealthy environment of common people. In the same manner after some years some people can misuse such holy concept of nakedness like some sadhus do, I don’t want to elaborate on such things becomes some people without thinking or analyzing anything will feel offended they will feel that it will hurt their religious issues if such issues are discussed, hence I would like to clarify that I am not referring to all sadhus. I am referring to corrupt sadhus like Chandraswami who is being jailed, again I am not referring to any other Chandra swami, I don’t know whether there is any other saint whose name is similar to Chandraswami that I am referring to who is being jailed.

It ancient times even when a person was just covered by short dhoti to cover his genital he was still considered as Nagna because full covered meant covered from top to both. Hence when Swami Mahavira had given away his richly princely garments people might have said that he had become naked because there is no evidences that he never ever whore a short piece of cloth to cover the lower half of the body because in those days the low class people use to wear just a small dhoti or lungoti type of clothes to cover the genitals hence it could be possible that Swami Mahavira might be wearning a small dhoti like or Lungoti like garment around his lower half of the body. Howerver, the question of him wearning or nor wearning anything is not more important. The important thing is to spread his ideas and message of peace.

In ancient even many Hindu Shadus used to wear lungotis(small cloth) some groups of citizens at that time might be considering those monks who where lungots as naked for e.g. if today a person walks on a street wearing an underwear then people passing by may call out that “Who dekho nanga jar aha hai” however that person is wearing an underwear but he is still considered as Naked hence in the same way Swami Vardhman might be wearing a lungoti or used to cover genitals with bush or leaves somewhat like tribal dress.

In today’s generation because if an corrupt monks like Chandra Swami becomes a Digambar monk then he can misuse the concept of nudity to fulfill his evil desire. So that the self respect of a woman is maintained for not looking at any other naked man then her husband.

Sri Hanuman was real historical person.

Addition Idea of Ramayana. About Hanuman's and kumbakaran's height (brother of Ravana), It could be possible that they might be 7 foot tall gaint because even today if any one is taller among our friend we call them as gaint hence it would have been possible because they were taller then other people of their times hence they might have be called as gaint.

But it was said that Hanuman was able to maximize or minimize his size for this it can be shown that the was was able to walk by crouching or bending his back making his size lesser.

It was said that he travelled back to Kashmir to bring Sanjeevani for Laxman it can be shown that he might have used the help of trees somewhat like Tarzan and went through underground tunnel hence managed to reach Kailash faster.

Also, he might have brought the peice of rock in which Sanjeevani was rooted as he was a gaint and a body builder hence he was able to carry heavy or large piece rock and not whole mountain which a common man could not carry.

There was certain stages wherein ape like human existed among the future human as per Darwin’s theory. The following were the speices that co-existed probably one was becoming extinct and other was the evolving one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

a) Homo rudolfensis and Homo georgicus

b) Homo ergaster and Homo erectus

c) Homo cepranensis and Homo antecessor

d) Homo rhodesiensis, and the Gawis cranium

All species Evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

http://evolution.massey.ac.nz/lecture7/lect700.htm

http://www.pinkmonkey.com/studyguides/subjects/biology-edited/chap12/fig12_2.gif

http://www.pinkmonkey.com/studyguides/subjects/biology-edited/chap12/b1200001.asp

List of famous Apes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apes

Hence you can portray Hanuman as one of such species. Now, it is a known fact that these species did not had tail. But as per the Hanuman depicted in theory has a tail. There can be a possibility that Hanuman was a one of such species but since they were in general called as vanar or monkey because there is no ancient or Sanskrit name for gorillas or chimpanzees in India hence proper Humans might have called these species as monkey. Also there are only two instances where his tail was used once while burning lanka and latter on in Mahabharat. As he lives on tree tops hence he might be used to keeping rope along with him which can help him to climb any three like the commando hence this rope was called as tail. On the contrary there is rumour among rational and scientific Sanskrit people that vanar was the name of the tribe but because the civilization was lost and later when it was found out we misinterpreted them as monkeys rather than Human tribes or Apes. Also, the weapon that Hanuman was to use that is called Gadha in Sanskrit or Hindi is actually called Mace in English. But as they were cave men or stone age men so probably he might be using rock like mace and not as per the theory. You can assume that Mallab the equipment used in Indian Akada wrestling might be his weapon as it is known that he was a bodybuilder of that time. It can also be a Flintstones Stone or Malaabh or Dhand used in phalwan gym traditional Indian akada gym. Also, it was said that first humans lived in caves and on tree tops. As kiskinda was a jungle hence people might be staying in Tree tops and hence they were called as vanar because they were staying on tree tops not because they looked like monkeys.

The information about Mace:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mace

Now the question arises is about his tail. It could be a possibility that the end of his Dhoti or the cloth that he wore was burnt and with that burnt cloth he burned entire lanka. He clothing might so long that he was able to roll its end on the ground and sit on it to show as if he is ascended in a throne in front of Ravana.

Generally people in Southern India use rope to climb coconut trees. Hence those who do this regularly always carry rope along with them hence there can be possibility that it was actually lord Hanuman used to carry and not a tail of lord Hanuman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut

Crossing the sea with one jump and reaching lanka probably will be that he jumped and landed on the rockes that where separated to a longer distances and so on he went to lanka or he might have met some sailor who helped him to sail to lanka because it was said that he was interrupted by a demon who later on helped him. Later on they might have made bridge over these sea rocks to make a path to Lanka. There are some sea rocks or small Island still available between India and Lanka and It was called adams bridge. As he might be an athlete this was the reason why he was able to jump on long distance rocks like high jump and long jump. This is not possible for a common man.

One of the researcher says the following thing article “More about Adam's Bridge”

http://www.madhoo.com/archives/technology/

http://www.madhoo.com/images/adams11.php

Hanuman, the monkey God in the Ramanyana (Joseph 2004), must have been Homo erectus and this hominid species would certainly have seemed ape-like to modern day man. They were the ancestors of Pekin man in China (Wolpoff and Caspari 1977), the 1.6 million year old Homo erectus in Java and probably the 18 thousand year old hobbits recently found on Flores island (Stringer, 2004; Dalton, 2004). Adam’s bridge appears to have been constructed between southern India and Sri Lanka 1.8 and 1.6 million years ago in the Treta Yuga during a period of sharp sea level fall to some 60 metres below the present sea level (Figure 2; Eberli 2000).

A strip of land must have been exposed between India and Sri Lanka as the sea level approached its lowest level, between 1.8 and 1.6 million years ago. Because Homo erectus had already reached southern India before that time he must have tried to get across to Sri Lanka when the land began to be exposed at low tide during this period of sea level fall, around 1.75 million years ago (Joseph 2004). The driving force for his migration was probably population pressure within the southern Indian forest which caused food shortage. The exposed region between southern India and Sri Lanka must have been a treacherous path with many quicksands and shallow lakes. It seems logical that after several of his company were lost during periods of rising tide, Homo erectus could have started to construct a causeway by throwing trees and other vegetation onto the loose sand and and covering them with rocks. Homo erectus must have built the floating bridge on the quicksands that is so elegantly described in Sage Valkimi’s account of the “Ramanyana “(Joseph 2004). Nala son of Vishvakarma (architect of the demigods) constructed a causeway - magnificent with its wonderful paved floor - like unto a line traced on the waves”(Joseph 2004).

The Adam’s Bridge causeway must have been a major engineering feat for its thin trace is still so clearly visible on the present day satellite images (Joseph 2004). It has resisted the relentless erosion of the sea for almost 2 million years and it attests to the great engineering skills of the ancient Indian people. It is the earliest and largest carbon-fibre reinforced civil engineering structure known to man and should be protected as a world heritage site. A shallow seismic survey could be used to detect the strong reflection acoustic signal of lignite formed from decayed wood in the framework of the causeway and this will guide later drilling programs where the actual structure of the causeway could be investigated.

For more details

http://www.madhoo.com/archives/technology/

Adam’s Bridge Arial Nasa View

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/NASA_satellite_photo_of_Rama%27s_Bridge.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/AdamsBridge.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Adams_bridge_map.png

Even in current day there was a chimpanzee who use to walk straight on two legs always and look some what like Humans he was used in Hollywood movies. Earlier they misinterpreted it to be mix breed of Human and chimpanzee but later on they found out that he was a mutant chimpanzee and not human.

Check out his link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_the_chimpanzee

Also, Makardwaja was Sri Hanuman’s son this shows that genetical engineering was much more developed at those days. Because Makardwaja was actually Sri Hanuman’s Clone. Also, it is said that Makardwaja’s mother was a fish it could be possible she may be belonging to Fisherman’s daughter or anything like Matsya kula.

Shri Krishna united all tribes living in this subcontinent.

Just like how Sri Krishna had united all people living in this subcontinents. This is because of the great effort of Sri Krishna it is very difficult to find out who is aryan and who are non aryans. Sri Krishna made India a united nation. Though Duryodhan supported one lower caste person like Karna but he was not capable of uplifting all lower caste public only Sri Krishna was able to do so by his diplomatic skills. Also, Sri Krishna was himself a non aryan plus Pandavas were mixed race of Aryan and Non Aryans. During the early Mahabharata there was not caste difference hence even Pandu's and Dhitrashtra's father Vichitravirya was the son of a fisherwoman Satyavati but it developed later stage during the era of Karna and Pandavas. Sri Krishna wanted to unite all tribes and populations living in Indian subcontinent as Indians or Hindus and not aryans and dravidians. Similarly unite all Bhramins and Dalits

Just like how Sri Krishna had united all people living in this subcontinents. This is because of the great effort of Sri Krishna it is very difficult to find out who is aryan and who are non aryans. Sri Krishna made India a united nation. Though Duryodhan supported one lower caste person like Karna but he was not capable of uplifting all lower caste public only Sri Krishna was able to do so by his diplomatic skills. Also, Sri Krishna was himself a non aryan plus Pandavas were mixed race of Aryan and Non Aryans. During the early Mahabharata there was not caste difference hence even Pandu's and Dhitrashtra's father Vichitravirya was the son of a fisherwoman Satyavati but it developed later stage during the era of Karna and Pandavas. Sri Krishna wanted to unite all tribes and populations living in Indian subcontinent as Indians or Hindus and not aryans and dravidians. Similarly unite all Bhramins and Dalits. Same way all the Dharmic organization like Arya Samaj, Brahmo Samaj, Vishavnism (ISKCON) and Shaivism should have a conference and then finalize a common structure of our Ancient Dharmic religion otherwise it will continue like what happened since ancient times, instead of joining all humans as single Human family new and new religions were formed. That time it was understanable as people used to leave in a group and used to hardly interact with outsiders hence their religion and practices was restricted to them but now time has changed it is becoming Globalization and hence it is required to come into a common stand and formulate a common structure alteast for Dharmic religion. When we ourselves are not united then how can we unite entire Human family.

According to Jews it is said that a day will come when all tribes will unite, which the Jews interpreted that a day will come when only Jew tribes will unite among themselves actually it meant that a day will come when all Human tribes will unite and form a common Code of Conduct, not just Jews.

Historical Sri Krishna

Some people might think how a charka can move violating the law of gravity, for them it is very simple charka is actually a Boomerang which Indian cowherds use to keep to look after their cattle and sheep and also this Boomerang after completing it’s motion used to return back to the person’s hand who used to spin it. This Boomerang is what Sri Krishna used as Chakra which only Sri Krishna mastered and also he had developed a sharp edged Boomerang.