IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niranjan

Remembering your past lives

Rate this topic

The Indian enlightened master ,Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (founder of the Art of Living Foundation) has created a technique called the ' Eternity Process' by which one is able to remember the memories of one's past lives stored in the subconscious mind. Many of my friends have done this technique and in the process have got to know about their previous lives.

The process is done with a trained Art of Living teacher and can take about 5 to 6 hours. One who is interested in doing this technique should be more than 21 years of age . Those who are interested in doing this technique should contact their nearest Art of Living centre and get in touch with a AOL teacher trained in this technique.

This technique is getting increasingly popular and according to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is now being practiced in a few psychiatric clinics as well.

Guest guest

The Indian enlightened master ,Sri Sri Ravi Shankar (founder of the Art of Living Foundation) has created a technique called the ' Eternity Process' by which one is able to remember the memories of one's past lives stored in the subconscious mind. Many of my friends have done this technique and in the process have got to know about their previous lives.

The process is done with a trained Art of Living teacher and can take about 5 to 6 hours. One who is interested in doing this technique should be more than 21 years of age . Those who are interested in doing this technique should contact their nearest Art of Living centre and get in touch with a AOL teacher trained in this technique.

This technique is getting increasingly popular and according to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is now being practiced in a few psychiatric clinics as well.

Thank you for telling us about this... this is fascinating.. I will be contacting an AOL centre soon.

Guest guest

I'm very interested in the idea of remembering our past lives, giving the idea of re-incarnation more thought in the world. I always wondered how the ancient Hindu sages discovered it. How did they discover re-incarnation, law of karma, etc. I knew Swami Vivekananda mentioned there are meditational techniques to remember past lives. But I don't think anyone can do it. I think you have to be very spiritual at first to be able to handle intense meditation and it will take a long time, rather than just 5 or 6 hours.

Well ,the Eternity Process is very easy, and many people have done that, Indian and foreign .

You should know meditation prior to doing the Eternity Process , though.

And you should be more than 21 years of age.