IndiaDivine.org

Madhwacharya - bhagavathgita

Rate this topic

I am also a Dvaitan and Madhvacharya who is none other than Sri Vayu woke me up from my deep slumber and enlightened me about the glories of Sriman Narayana through an author by the name of TS Raghavendran who has translated all the sanskrit slokas into english .

Please read the book titled "Authentic Elucidation of Gita" by Sri T. S Raghavendran.

It is published by Sri Madhva Onnahini Sabha ,Tiruchanur-517503(Near Tirupathi, A.P) Its ia available for Rs 70/-

Hope , what i have given is of some help to you.I dont have the phone numbers at the moment...

I am also a Dvaitan and Madhvacharya who is none other than Sri Vayu woke me up from my deep slumber and enlightened me about the glories of Sriman Narayana through an author by the name of TS Raghavendran who has translated all the sanskrit slokas into english .

Please read the book titled "Authentic Elucidation of Gita" by Sri T. S Raghavendran.

It is published by Sri Madhva Onnahini Sabha ,Tiruchanur-517503(Near Tirupathi, A.P) Its ia available for Rs 70/-

Hope , what i have given is of some help to you.I dont have the phone numbers at the moment...

...I AM ALSO INTERESTED -- I LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA---

PLSE CONTACT ME AT E-MAIL ADD sonij@smollan.co.za

MANY THANKS

YOURS

jaswant