IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niche

pain

Rate this topic

how can one explain 'pain' ... i mean the physical pain and not mental. that what we experiance when the body is subjected to physical abuse.

since body is material it shudnt feel pain ... and since soul (eternal and made of bliss )is different from body ,why is that we are subject to pain.

this question troubles me when i want to realize myself different from the material body and the subtle body... obviously at the beginners level i feel this pain which "i" feel due to this body is what makes 'me' consider this body almost same as "me".

Jay Jay ShreeRädheShyäm

Jay GaurHari

pain is a mental phenomena. its relative in nature; the same thing that might pain you, might bring some joy to the sadists or massochists.

there're five sheaths over soul

annamaya, physical sheath

präna maya, sheath made up of vital breaths

mano maya, sheath of mind,

gyän maya, knowledge sheath,

änand maya, sheath of bliss...

just honestly believe yourself as Krishna'a eternal servant and for that reason, beg honestly to Shreematee Rädhäränee and Chaitanya Mahäprabhujee, sure 'They' will save the soul...

and as you'd chant the Hare Krshna mahä mantra without ten offences, things will start getting clearer.

GaurHaribol

Guest guest

how can one explain 'pain' ... i mean the physical pain and not mental. that what we experiance when the body is subjected to physical abuse.

since body is material it shudnt feel pain ... and since soul (eternal and made of bliss )is different from body ,why is that we are subject to pain.

this question troubles me when i want to realize myself different from the material body and the subtle body... obviously at the beginners level i feel this pain which "i" feel due to this body is what makes 'me' consider this body almost same as "me".

we have a physical body which experiences pain. we try to enjoy with this body and do karmas which have both positive and negetive reactions. The negetive reactions are pain. Usually we like to accept positive results but not the second one; although with body both will come. But for an eternal soul there are no reactions like this and it is filled with bliss only.

you fell this pain because you are living with a material body.

Hare Krishna....