IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ANAGHAASHTAMI-A SUPERB VRATHA OF LORD DATTATREYA FOR CLEARANCE OF ONE'S DESIRES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear divine members,

Pranams!

Very recently, I have performed this great vratha of ANaghashtami and a photo of anagha sahitha dattatreya was brought by our friend unknowingly during the puja performance. I think, it is complete blessings of lord dattatreya. The powerful thora of Anaghastami was weared by all the devotees at their right hand wrist who were attended this vratha at the end of the vratha by reciting the following mantra. It works like a complete protection to the servants of Lord Dattatreya and it will arrest all the bad ailments of one's life.

BRAHMA VISHNU MAHESHAANA, ROOPIN THRIGUNA NAAYAKA

THRAIVARNIKA NAMASTHUBHYAM, THORA DEVA ANAGHAATMAKAA||

Anagha vratha prasada and Very few powerful thoras were left with me for the benefit of Datta's servants. Who wants to get it, they may contact me immediately at my mobile number +91 9440820130. One has to bear the postal charges to deliver it at the doorstep of the servants.

With the request of one of our beloved member of our group, I am giving a little information on "Anaghashtami vratha" which I knows. This year the day was coincided with 12th Decemeber, 2006 (Tuesday) and a part of the thithi Maargasheersha bahula ashtami is also on 13th December, 2006 (Wednesday) at sunrise moments upto 7.30 am.

Aghamu means sin. Anagha means sinless. Anagha swamy means Lord Dattatreya and Anagha devi is nothing but simply shakti form of Lord Dattatreya. WHoever perform prayer to shakti sahitha Dattatreya, then it is very powerful. This vratha is very famous in Datta sampradaaya. One have to perform the vratha with ashta kalashaas as astha siddis (8 kalashaas) and 2 kalashaas for ANagha devi and Anagha swamy. King Kaarthaveeryarjuna performed this vratha in his kingdom and ruled for many more thousands of years with the grace of lord dattatreya. Initially he is a handicapped person and he got the boons of

1.1000 arms, 2.he can travel in air, fire, water and sky etc,, 3.He knows the inner thoughts of every citizen of his kingdom at every moment.4. He maintained the continuous faith and bhakti on dattaguru 5.He asked to have death in the hands of great person who is greater than him. Lord dattatreya was granted all the boons asked by the king and Lord Vishnu took the avathara of Parashurama to kill Kaarthaveeryarjuna and given Moksha dwara to his servant.

I request the devotees to recite the following mantra for not lessthan 108 times to have the blessings of Lord Dattatreya.

"SHREE ANAGHA SAHITHA, ANAGHA SWAMINE NAMO NAMAHA"

I am copying some part of information which was given by that divine member of our Datta group for the information of all the members of this group.

Anagha means sinless. In general we commit a number of sins by our deeds, words and thought. These sins prevent us from progressing. The Couple that destroys these types of sins are Anagha Swami and Anagha Dêvi, who protect the people in the world. Sadguru Lord Dattatrêya's Tattvam is beyond our comprehension. Although He is highly recognized as Avadhuta, many scholars are unaware of His householders role. Dattatrêya takes many different forms to advance the His Tattvam. For the role he plays as householder, Dattatrêya is known as Anagha Swami. His wife is known as Anagha Dêvi. In reality she is incarnation of Lakshmi Dêvi. By merging themselves in Samadhi state all the time, both husband and wife grant happiness, wisdom and knowledge to all the aspirants. Dattatrêya takes incarnations in order to bring salvation not only to scholars but also to ordinary people. Due to the weight of Kali Yuga, Datta Tattvam and its mystery have been forgotten. Datta Tattvam has been known

only to scholars who are upasakas while the ordinary people were unable to grasp its mystery. Dattatrêya, who is merciful, takes different incarnations over and over, revealing His Tattvam by protecting the ordinary people.

Sri Pada Vallabha and Sri Narasimha Saraswati are only few examples of these extraordinary incarnations of Lord Dattatrêya. In Krita Yuga, Lord Dattatrêya himself imparted the method of meditation to their dear devotee, Kartaveeryarjuna. Details of this incident are clearly described in Datta Purana which is penned by Sage Vyasa. During this yuga King Kartaveeryarjuna himself propagated Anagha Vratam in his kingdom, thereby creating a golden era during his reign. Later in Treta Yuga, we also read in the Puranas that King Dasaratha and his son Lord Rama also performed the Anagh Vratam. Although this Vrata has been neglected to some extent in Dwapara Yuga, Lord Sri Krishna helped propagate this Vrata by instructing it to Dharamaraja. Even though this Vrata has been forsaken for some time in Kali Yuga, the devotees are really fortunate to have it been revived in recent times. This is undoubtedly the Lord Datta's grace. At present, Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji has made

the Vrata simple and started disseminating it to His devotees and other interested people. Procedures of this Vrata are described in easy manner for the devotees to perform themselves. Hence it is recommended that all devotees should perform this Vrata to prevent all the obstacles that are placed on our path toward progress. By obtaining the blessings of Lord Dattatrêya, devotees can achieve spiritual happiness, experience bliss and become harbinger of peace and tranquility in the society. If this Vrata is performed by young girls wishing to get married or couples who are experiencing domestic problems with kunkum archana, they will experience the real fruits of the Vrata. This Vrata can be performed by each and every one. The most important date to perform this Vrata is Margashersha month - Ashtami day following the full moon. In fact it is very auspicious to perform this Vrata on Ashtami day of each month. Some people believe that this Vrata can be performed on Shudda

Pakshami day. People who cannot perform this puja on the day of Krishna Paksha, Sri Swamiji affirms that it can be done on Shudda Pakshami day. If some type of obstacles prevents people from doing this Vrata on Ashtami day, it is recommended that they do it any other day in that month. One should perform this Vrata at least once a year.

If possible, I will try to upload all the further information and photgraphs of this vratha in future. My heartful thanks and Dattaguru's blessings to this divine member for suggesting me to give posting on this vratha.

:: shree Anagha sahitha Anagha swamy sampoorna Kataaksha sidhirasthu! ::

subrahmanyam.bharathula

datta_gururaya

smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

bharathula

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php