IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Vaishnavites and hindus getting attacked in Tamilnadu India.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Following the Srirangam incident there has been anarchy all over tamilnadu with planned attacks on Vaishnavas, Brahmanas and Hindus in general.

Please check this link that has the complete coverage and please forward the link to as many people as possible.

//realitycheck.wordpress.com/2006/12/09/another-statue-story

why is krishna silent still?

very easy to blame God in times of distress... the fact is that it is He who is CONSTANTLY there waiting for us to listen to Him and see Him and love Him. We just refuse to do it tho...

Guest guest

Hi,

Following the Srirangam incident there has been anarchy all over tamilnadu with planned attacks on Vaishnavas, Brahmanas and Hindus in general.

Please check this link that has the complete coverage and please forward the link to as many people as possible.

Hi,

I was the one who posted this link. Please add http: as it would not allow me to post a link.

And as for GAEA please read the link and dont jump to conclusions. Why did Krishna allow the disgraceful statue in the first place? As though the love of the Vaishnavas visiting the temple is not enough though and the devotion of Ramanuja is not enough thoug.

I think god has to listen to his devotees. If he does not come to the aid of his devotees in the times of distress who will?

Hi,

I was the one who posted this link. Please add http: as it would not allow me to post a link.

And as for GAEA please read the link and dont jump to conclusions. Why did Krishna allow the disgraceful statue in the first place? As though the love of the Vaishnavas visiting the temple is not enough though and the devotion of Ramanuja is not enough thoug.

I think god has to listen to his devotees. If he does not come to the aid of his devotees in the times of distress who will?

I don't see anything in that article that discredits my previous comment. In fact it only reinforces it.

Guest guest

I don't see anything in that article that discredits my previous comment. In fact it only reinforces it.

I dont want to enter into an arguement, nor to a fatalistic view point of...just keep praying all will be good. As though the iyengars who visit the temple dont pray or love god.

Guest guest

Don't blame Lord Krishna. Hindus in India do not care for their temples. That's why people can do anything and get away with it. It's the fault of Hindus.

Second, the Lord allows these things to happen, because He wants asuras to do their tamasic sadhana and attain andha tamas.

Hi,

Hare Krishna prabhu,

This sort of thing is not new. During the muslim rule countless numbers of temples and deities were desecrated and destroyed and the brahmanas were killed.

"How can Krishna allow His deities and/or temples to be destroyed, why doesn't He act on it?"

As far as the destruction of the deities and temples goes, from what I've heard and read it is more or less in the line of what Tackleberry said, only less harsh.

It is usually the result of when a deity and/or temple is neglected ,or in other words, not properly maintained or worshiped (i.e. with love and devotion). It is however always a mistake to apply blanket rules to any one subject, and thus also in this case, as there may be many brahmanas who do maintain and worship the temple and deities properly and with devotion and still and see their temples and deities go up in flames.

In that case it may help to try and see it as a part of Krishna's plan to increase that person's devotion or to test his determination, strengthen his resolve etc. etc..

In any case, don't let this sort of news discourage your faith in God. Rather let it serve as a reminder that this is Kali Yuga, that we are in a very dangerous place and should endeavour to book our tickets to Vaikuntha and Goloka Vrindavana a.s.a.p. by dint of increasing our worship of Sri guru and the Supreme Lord. Just my insignificant opinion though, but I merely hope to help,

Gaura Premananda Hari Haribol!

Guest guest

Don't blame Lord Krishna. Hindus in India do not care for their temples. That's why people can do anything and get away with it. It's the fault of Hindus.

Second, the Lord allows these things to happen, because He wants asuras to do their tamasic sadhana and attain andha tamas.

But this asura seems to enjoy everything in his life from having multiple wives, multiple houses, all the riches, power, relatives, sons, grandsons, great grandsons...everything a king can dream of.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna prabhu,

This sort of thing is not new. During the muslim rule countless numbers of temples and deities were desecrated and destroyed and the brahmanas were killed.

"How can Krishna allow His deities and/or temples to be destroyed, why doesn't He act on it?"

As far as the destruction of the deities and temples goes, from what I've heard and read it is more or less in the line of what Tackleberry said, only less harsh.

It is usually the result of when a deity and/or temple is neglected ,or in other words, not properly maintained or worshiped (i.e. with love and devotion). It is however always a mistake to apply blanket rules to any one subject, and thus also in this case, as there may be many brahmanas who do maintain and worship the temple and deities properly and with devotion and still and see their temples and deities go up in flames.

In that case it may help to try and see it as a part of Krishna's plan to increase that person's devotion or to test his determination, strengthen his resolve etc. etc..

In any case, don't let this sort of news discourage your faith in God. Rather let it serve as a reminder that this is Kali Yuga, that we are in a very dangerous place and should endeavour to book our tickets to Vaikuntha and Goloka Vrindavana a.s.a.p. by dint of increasing our worship of Sri guru and the Supreme Lord. Just my insignificant opinion though, but I merely hope to help,

Gaura Premananda Hari Haribol!

Your words do comfort me. Though this is a spiritual forum, and I dont want to bring in politics, right from the beginning, certain sections of hindus have been targetted and discriminated in the name of reservation policies of the government.

And they now want to install a statue of an atheist in front of one of the holiest of the vaishnava temples, called booloka vaikuntham....The Srirangan temple itself.

And when people removed the statue of this atheist, all these problems have come up.

Guest guest

But this asura seems to enjoy everything in his life from having multiple wives, multiple houses, all the riches, power, relatives, sons, grandsons, great grandsons...everything a king can dream of.

Yes, the Lord is deceiving them by giving all these luxuries. A person drowning in such luxuries will commit more and more tamasic acts, doing which they'll eventually reach andha tamas. Think of these luxuries as instruments of sadhana for the tamasic soul.