IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sailu

Purpose Of Human Life !

Rate this topic

HARE KRISHNA !

DEAR SOULS .......I AM AN ORDINARY PERSON WHO IS MIXTURE OF GOOD AND BAD LIKE LOVE,HATE,ANGER,MERCY,PASSION,JEALOUS,GOD LOVING, FEAR OF DEMONS, LIKES LUXURY,SOME TIMES FEELS EVERYTHING IS A WASTE, DILEMA........

MANY SMALL AND BIG THINGS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE WHICH LEAD ME TO THINK OF THE VALUE OF LIFE.HERE ARE SOME OF MY THOUGHTS RATHER I'D SAY THE KNOWLEDGE I GAINED SO FAR.......I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP THOSE IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS JUST LIKE ME.

1.THE PUPOSE OF HUMAN LIFE IS TO ACHIEVE HIGHER CONCIOUSNESS AND BE BIRTH & DEATHLESS.

2.THIS PROCESS OF BIRTH & DEATH IS A CONTINUAL JOURNEY UNTILL WE REACH THE STATE OF PERFECTION

3.ON OUR LIFE PATH WE FIND MANY PEOPLE AROUND US WHO ARE ALSO KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY IN THE SAME JOURNEY AND WE SHOULD HELP ALL THOSE WHO CROSS OUR PATH.

4.ONE SHOULD EVOLVE WITH EXPERIENCES AND SHOULDN'T LEAVE THE PATH OF SPIRITUALITY.

5.IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE PERFECTION OR KNOWLEDGE OF SELF ONE SHOULD GIVE UP SELFISHNESS(SMALL OR BIG)

6.IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF ONE HAS TO DO THE SAADANA.

7.CHANGE URSELF FROM BITTER TO SWEET....BE UNATTACHED,HELPFUL,KIND,CARING.

8.GIVE BUT DON'T TAKE. DON'T EXPECT.

9.IGNORE ALL OTHER THINGS LIKE... OTHERS HATE U,MISUNDERSTAND U,GOSSIP ABOUT U,HARSHWORDS,RUDENESS...ETC LIFE IS VERY VALUABLE TO WASTE IT IN SUCH TRIVIAL MATTERS.

10.DEVELOPE TOLERENCE.ALWAYS REMEBER THAT U R IN THE MIDDLE OF UR JOURNEY AND THESE TRIVIAL THINGS SHOULD NOT PULL U BACK FROM REACHING UR DESTINATION.

11.USE THIS ENTIRE LIFE TO PLEASE THE GOD WHO INTURN WILL HELP U DO THE SAADANA WITH OUT INTURRUPTION AND WHEN U COULD TAME THE TRECHEROUS MIND AND SENSES THEN U R READY TO RECIVE THE KNOWLEDGE.

12.NOTHING IS SUPIRIOR TO KNOWLEDGE OF SELF.

13.HE IS RICH WHO POSSES THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE AND HE IS POOR WHO FORGETS THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE AND RUNS AFTER THE MATERIAL THINGS OF THIS WORLD.

14.DO NOT AMASS THE WEALTH FOR UR SELFISH DEEDS ...U CAN FEED A HUNGRY PERSON WHO IS YOUR CO-PASSENGER IN THIS JOURNEY.

15.TAKE A VOW THIS VERY MINUTE THAT I SHALL CHANGE MYSELF FROM BAD TO BETTER AND GO UP THE LADDER TO REACH LORDS FEET.

16.EVERY ACT OF MINE THAT CAUSE PAIN TO OTHERS WILL PULL ME DOWN THE LADDER AND SO I SHALL BE CAREFUL IN MY WORD AND DEED.

17.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH GOD WITH OUT SAADANA. RECITING GODS NAME IS THE EASY AND BEST MEANS TO ATTAIN THE ALMIGHTY GOD KRISHNA !!!

THANKS TO ALL

-UR HUMBLE SERVENT

HARE KRISHNA !

Guest guest

Shalu Someone destroyed my life -no one was there to help me not even Lord Krsna i am crying immensely I want to die.Is there any need to pray to Krsna.At that time i was not praying to Krsna,i am sufferring immensely till today if there was the need for krsna to come to my life -why he destroyed me? I am asking u Krsna What was the need to do it?

my dear soul

it is very unfortunate that you had to go through such a bad episode in ur life. sometimes people around us get so selfish that they forget the basic rule...what we sow we reap!

sweet soul, understand this suffering kicks and blows in life are inevitable. they teach us an important lesson that things u cling to will be lost,the people will change or be lost,everything here is temperory....do not cry for it,just let it go !

if a child cries that he lost a pencil what would you think? you'll think it is so silly to cry for it afterall it is only a pencil.

if a parent lost a child and cries for it what would grand parents say?

they would tell u to just let it go as birth and death are not in our hands and u'll have kids again... if grand parents lost their grown up child and its family and cries for it what would a sanyasin say? he would say its alright no one on this earth is permanent and the soul never dies....so don't cry.

what do u learn from this? as u grow ur understanding about life also grows and for all that u cried earlier looks very silly.

now about pain caused by others......rule#2:misery is never undeserved. to understand this u must know about laws of karma.what ever a person does becomes a karma.enormous karma has been acumilated from past lives.one must bear its fruits to clear that out.for eg: if u insult some one u'll be insulted. if u hurt some one or kill some one that will come back to you with same force.

so understand that the misery is caused by your own actions from the past.do not pull krishna into this.

lord almighty krishna is the bestower of knowledge,forgives the sinner when surrenders,loves his children.i'll give an example here:

mother says to the little child do not climb up the chair u'll fall down and get hurt.so play on the ground and she went into kitchen.the child doesn't listen and out of stubbornness he climbs up and falls.he cries as he got hurt. now do u blame the mother?

mother out of compassion comes running and soothes the child. In her heart she feels sad that her child had to suffer but she also knows that life has started teaching the lesson of pain and it comes only through bad experiences .....in its own way.

krishna is like mother.....tells u in many ways what is good ,what is bad

but we fail to listen and the result is.... we suffer.

sweet soul, don't ever let that thought of dieing into ur mind. those people kill themselves who doen't have the knowledge of the value of life.

human life is very rare to get and as i said its only purpose is to liberate from this cycle of birth and deaths.

ur suffering will not vanish untill u bear it.if u tried to stop it by killing yourself...it will follow u to ur next birth...do u want to continue this suffering in ur next life too? but there is a way to lessen ur suffering and that is pray to the god sincerely and the suffering of snake bite changes to a pin prick......that is the power of prayer.

read GITA with meaning one chapter every day and in few weeks u'll see the difference in ur life.do this with all love and trust towards krishna.

do not doubt his help for he helps in different ways....it could be direct sometimes or indirect like giving knowledge and understanding things better,like suggesions,amendments to be done in ur life.....ect.

change yourself completely......appearence-simple,talking-only useful words and sweetly,keep ur mind calm without hatered,revenge,desires,etc

do the chanting of harekrishna mahamantra when ever possible.u'll be the most happy person with in little time.i assure you and i shall also pray for u.

god bless u.

hare krishna!!