IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Receive MTY Mag ONLINE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev Brothers and Sisters.

With Gurudev's divine blessings, and with suggestions from shishyas based abroad (like myself) Gurudham has now agreed to publish MTY magazine online in PDF format for us to receive via email. As you can imagine, it will still have some cost for potential readers, but in some respects its quite practicle and will be cost effective and easier to send (I hope) for the publishing house.

Those interested, please come forward and we'll take it from there. I understand our dear brother Anuji (Goel) is kind enough to taking control. I am helping him so please message me if you are interested.

Jai Gurudev

Vivek S. (UK)

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

Great. Please include me in for publication in PDF format. It would great if your able to include previous publications in this format.

V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Jai Gurudev Brothers and Sisters.

With Gurudev's divine blessings, and with suggestions from shishyas based abroad (like myself) Gurudham has now agreed to publish MTY magazine online in PDF format for us to receive via email. As you can imagine, it will still have some cost for potential readers, but in some respects its quite practicle and will be cost effective and easier to send (I hope) for the publishing house.

Those interested, please come forward and we'll take it from there. I understand our dear brother Anuji (Goel) is kind enough to taking control. I am helping him so please message me if you are interested.

Jai Gurudev

Vivek S. (UK)

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Hi I am interested in receiving the MTY magazine

through email.

regrads,

Sandeep Gupta

--- V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

> Jai Gurudev Brothers and Sisters.

>

> With Gurudev's divine blessings, and with

> suggestions from shishyas based abroad (like

> myself) Gurudham has now agreed to publish MTY

> magazine online in PDF format for us to receive via

> email. As you can imagine, it will still have some

> cost for potential readers, but in some respects

> its quite practicle and will be cost effective and

> easier to send (I hope) for the publishing house.

>

> Those interested, please come forward and we'll

> take it from there. I understand our dear brother

> Anuji (Goel) is kind enough to taking control. I am

> helping him so please message me if you are

> interested.

>

> Jai Gurudev

> Vivek S. (UK)

>

>

>

> All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning

> in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Cheap talk?

Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

http://voice.

Guest guest

Dear Vivek,

Jaya Gurudev

What a good news!!! I am sure many will be interested on this proposal since you have permission from Gurudham. I will be happy to share cost involved for this project.

Prakash Pradhanang

V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Jai Gurudev

Vivek S. (UK)

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Bhai. How are you?

Thanks for the message. The magazine does exist in english...even some of the versions of the mag are on the Siddhashram website. So it will certainly be possible to recreate and send in PDF online. The response for people who want to receive a PDF format is positive, for those within India and outside, which is nice.

I only hope that some of gurudev's hindi-only books are published in english, for the benefit of people like myself who cannot read hindi. This is obviously a major project, and perhaps one for the future!

Jai Gurudev

Saravana Kumar <ksaravanakumar >

Tuesday, 5 December, 2006 3:54:57 PM

Re: Receive MTY Mag ONLINE

Dear Vivek bhai,

This is indeed a great news for everyone. Please let us all know how much would be the subscription charges for receiving the magazine via Email. I still would get the printed edition for all lifetime. Please let me us also know if Gurudham has plans of publishing the magazine in English also, because if we could get the english magazine, the non-hindi readers would be benefited immensely.

Thanks again for the information

Jai Gurudev,

Saravana

On 12/5/06, V C <siddhiwala1997@ .co. uk > wrote:

Jai Gurudev

Vivek S. (UK)

--

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Gurubhai,

Please be good enough to add me in to the list. my email is same sarahanabava . I would prefer the english PDF form of the magazine cause i cannot read Hindhi.

Thanks your so much for your service.

Best regards

guruu

Bhai. How are you?

Thanks for the message. The magazine does exist in english...even some of the versions of the mag are on the Siddhashram website. So it will certainly be possible to recreate and send in PDF online. The response for people who want to receive a PDF format is positive, for those within India and outside, which is nice.

I only hope that some of gurudev's hindi-only books are published in english, for the benefit of people like myself who cannot read hindi. This is obviously a major project, and perhaps one for the future!

Jai Gurudev

Saravana Kumar <ksaravanakumar >

Tuesday, 5 December, 2006 3:54:57 PM

Dear Vivek bhai,

This is indeed a great news for everyone. Please let us all know how much would be the subscription charges for receiving the magazine via Email. I still would get the printed edition for all lifetime. Please let me us also know if Gurudham has plans of publishing the magazine in English also, because if we could get the english magazine, the non-hindi readers would be benefited immensely.

Thanks again for the information

Jai Gurudev,

Saravana

On 12/5/06, V C <siddhiwala1997@ .co. uk > wrote: Jai Gurudev Brothers and Sisters.

Jai Gurudev

Vivek S. (UK)

--

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

I wonder why the magazine cannot be d through regular postage? Mail from India reaches all the continents within 5-10 days and cost of subscription in US Dollars is not a very significant amount too. A copy of MTYV is a very personal thing and a .pdf document may be circulated to others with no control over its distribution resulting in losses to the institution? Have we thought about this aspect too? IMHO, I am sure that regular subscription is the right way to receive the magazine and a little delay during postage shouldn't be a big hassle. My view is that as shishyas we should look out for the convenience of Param Poojya Gurudev and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar instead of our convenience. There is a special pleasure and thrill in receiving letters and the magazine from Siddhashram. At least I am most thrilled the day I receive my copy of MTYV or any special gift sent by the grace of Poojya Sada Gurudev ji. Even the anxious wait for the next magazine has a special meaning for me. I wouldn't like to receive it in any other way. Isn't there a big difference between getting e-greetings and a printed greeting card arriving in your mailbox through post?

Param Poojya Sada Gurudev ki Jai !

with warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

I would be very interested in this as well. If you can arrange for

payments to be done to you online through paypal.com or ccavenue.com

on a simple webpage that would simplify things even for you because

people can pay online from anywhere in the world and the money will

directly go into your bank a/c.

Thanks

, V C <siddhiwala1997 wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev Brothers and Sisters.

>

> With Gurudev's divine blessings, and with suggestions from

shishyas based abroad (like myself) Gurudham has now agreed to

publish MTY magazine online in PDF format for us to receive via

email. As you can imagine, it will still have some cost for

potential readers, but in some respects its quite practicle and will

be cost effective and easier to send (I hope) for the publishing

house.

>

> Those interested, please come forward and we'll take it from

there. I understand our dear brother Anuji (Goel) is kind enough to

taking control. I am helping him so please message me if you are

interested.

>

> Jai Gurudev

> Vivek S. (UK)

>

>

>

> All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its

simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

>

Guest guest

Hello Raj! Long time no speak:) I hope you are well.Its Vivek from the UK here!

I totally see your point about the MTY magazine being a personal thing for some...but i feel its a matter of preference. As you can see from the response we have had on the ISSP board (also consider the private emails i have received) many bhais are partial to the electronic format. I also appreciate that many many bros and sisters may be against an electronic version and they are not coming forward...but as I say...its a matter of preference..and all those who wish to receive the mag in the post may do so...and all those who wish to recieve via email can also have this option.

Being based in the UK, with all due respect, I lack some faith in the postal system for anything coming from abroad. In the past things have been lost, delayed etc etc...and, as you say, I cannot afford to loose this precious MTY mag! So, personally I would prefer a PDF version. If the publishing house was in the UK then I would perfer it the way you are saying.

Hope you understand, bhai.

Jai Gurudev

Vivek

Raj Nikhil <raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

I wonder why the magazine cannot be d through regular postage? Mail from India reaches all the continents within 5-10 days and cost of subscription in US Dollars is not a very significant amount too. A copy of MTYV is a very personal thing and a .pdf document may be circulated to others with no control over its distribution resulting in losses to the institution? Have we thought about this aspect too? IMHO, I am sure that regular subscription is the right way to receive the magazine and a little delay during postage shouldn't be a big hassle. My view is that as shishyas we should look out for the convenience of Param Poojya Gurudev and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar instead of our convenience. There is a special pleasure and thrill in receiving letters and the magazine from Siddhashram. At least I am most thrilled the day I receive my copy of MTYV or any special gift sent by the grace of Poojya Sada Gurudev ji. Even the anxious wait for the next

magazine has a special meaning for me. I wouldn't like to receive it in any other way. Isn't there a big difference between getting e-greetings and a printed greeting card arriving in your mailbox through post?

Param Poojya Sada Gurudev ki Jai !

with warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev

Vivek ji,

An NGO known to me that publishes magazines from Delhi has been sending subscriptions to overseas members for the past seven years. The members are based in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Romania, Sweden, Fiji and many other places. No one has ever complained about loss of any copy of magazine sent through ordinary book post. I think the Indian Postal Service is extremely reliable and pilferage if any has to be a local phenomenon at the recipients country.

I too speak through first hand experience here. I still think that subscribing through post is better. It may just involve paying more, as the international postal rates appear high if compared to inland post in India (About Rs.45/- per month). But, that shouldn't deter people from subscribing, as the magazine is practically invaluable and is not a magazine but a treasure house of blessings from Poojya Sada Gurudev ji. I pay Rs.50 and sometimes Rs.75 or Rs.100 per copy for magazines that I buy from the local bookstalls in Delhi. If there is a thirst for knowledge then no effort is less in acquiring the same. I hope you will take my thoughts in the right spirit. These are my humble submissions as an ordinary shishya and nothing more.

Jai Gurudev !

warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Guest guest

Raj ji, ofcourse I have take your comments in the right spirit! We are a big family and you are my elder brother. I am just a newbie here, and in need of some guidance from genuine sadhaks like yourself. We are all entitled to offer opinions and suggestions as we feel right, as you have correctly done.

I hope those looking after the PDF 'project' take everyone's points of view across and make a descision accordingly. We do not want to offend anyone by going ahead with a PDF version if it upsets a few people.I still dont see the harm in giving people an option to choose. So, a PDF version would would suit ME personally (and many others for that matter) for various reasons but the rest is up to the 'powers that be' and I will be happy accept which ever route is chosen.

Another project i would like to have seen started (if it is ok with some of you) is a translation of Gurudev's books from hindi to english. I can speak hindi but I read it like a dyslexic:-) Who knows, if Gurudev's will prevails, I may also be involved in this too.

Take care bhai. Hope to see you online soon.

Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev

Vivek ji,

An NGO known to me that publishes magazines from Delhi has been sending subscriptions to overseas members for the past seven years. The members are based in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Romania, Sweden, Fiji and many other places. No one has ever complained about loss of any copy of magazine sent through ordinary book post. I think the Indian Postal Service is extremely reliable and pilferage if any has to be a local phenomenon at the recipients country.

I too speak through first hand experience here. I still think that subscribing through post is better. It may just involve paying more, as the international postal rates appear high if compared to inland post in India (About Rs.45/- per month). But, that shouldn't deter people from subscribing, as the magazine is practically invaluable and is not a magazine but a treasure house of blessings from Poojya Sada Gurudev ji. I pay Rs.50 and sometimes Rs.75 or Rs.100 per copy for magazines that I buy from the local bookstalls in Delhi. If there is a thirst for knowledge then no effort is less in acquiring the same. I hope you will take my thoughts in the right spirit. These are my humble submissions as an ordinary shishya and nothing more.

Jai Gurudev !

warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Vivek,

Effort on getting few of Gurudev's books converted to English is underway, we have taken permission from Gurudev and for the Bangalore Shivir 2 books "Dainik Sadhana Vidhan" and "Dainik Yagna Vidhan" have already been converted by a Gurubhai from bellary named Sudhakar Rao, we are in the process of proof reading and finalizing on the print. Sudhakar Rao has also converted one more book on Mata Matangi but that i guess will only get printed next time.

Hope this information helps!

Best Regards

Chander

V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

Thursday, 14 December, 2006 6:01:40 PM

Raj ji, ofcourse I have take your comments in the right spirit! We are a big family and you are my elder brother. I am just a newbie here, and in need of some guidance from genuine sadhaks like yourself. We are all entitled to offer opinions and suggestions as we feel right, as you have correctly done.

I hope those looking after the PDF 'project' take everyone's points of view across and make a descision accordingly. We do not want to offend anyone by going ahead with a PDF version if it upsets a few people.I still dont see the harm in giving people an option to choose. So, a PDF version would would suit ME personally (and many others for that matter) for various reasons but the rest is up to the 'powers that be' and I will be happy accept which ever route is chosen.

Another project i would like to have seen started (if it is ok with some of you) is a translation of Gurudev's books from hindi to english. I can speak hindi but I read it like a dyslexic:-) Who knows, if Gurudev's will prevails, I may also be involved in this too.

Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev

Vivek ji,

Jai Gurudev !

warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

I would like add my point of view on translation from hindi to english.

There are many words in hindi that can not be translated. It will loose the true meaning and the essense of the sentence will not reflect the original intention.

English is rude. So to repect over culuture and the true meaning, this should be left alone.

If you are a true devotee then this will give you incentive to learn Hindi and believe me once you will read in hindi you will not want to pick the english translated version.

Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev

Vivek ji,

Jai Gurudev !

warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Guest guest

Dear List members,

Couldn't help but add some comment of my own. I think receiving an e-magazine or a paper magazine is really a matter of personal preference. Let the magazine be available in both formats. It opens the subscription to a wider audience, storage is easy and it is easier to search for someting within an electronic book than looking thru a pile of magazines. I think what is more important is that disciples of guruji read and digest the contents of the magazine rather than debating on the medium. For those who do not like the idea of a pdf can continue reading the paper magazines and those who prefer pdf, it would be nice to have such a choice. A debate on this matter really unnecessary.

Regards,

Bhupendra.

Jai Gurudev

Jai Gurudev

Vivek ji,

Jai Gurudev !

warm regards,

Raj Nikhil

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev !

Dear Vivek bhai,

We are all simply shishya's and our intention is to be always conscious

and alert that our actions and thoughts are focused on performing sewa

towards Poojya Sada Gurudev ji, Guru Parivar and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar.

As a shishya we should always keep examining our motives and intentions

whenever we think of doing such sewa with blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev

ji.

I am aware that you are involved in running, designing, providing

web-content to websites of hindu temples and other religious organisations

based at U.K. Are you sure that you won't be tempted to utilize the content

provided through soft-copies of MTYV for your personal gains in your

profession?

Others may be similarly tempted to exploit such material without

explicit permission from Guru Parivar.

I am only pointing out to the scope of possible misuse by unscrupulous

elements. I will be glad if such possibilities are made clear when you and

others contact Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar about your .pdf and translation

projects. As shishya's, it is a part of our duty towards our Poojya Sada

Gurudev to be extra careful whenever we involve ourselves in Guru Sewa.

Please take these thoughts as general observations and not personal

remarks. I am sure that you have the most noble intentions of spreading the

message of Poojya Sada Gurudev ji and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivar.

Warm regards,

Jai Gurudev!

Raj Nikhil

Mega Fare sale on domestic airlines. Call 1-800-11-8747 now!

http://india.makemytrip.com/?Camp=MSN&attrib=Dec/Tag/Mega