Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I have few doubts Krishna

I am thanksful if u could help me in clarifing them

1)

will we be able to acheive krishna thru Christianity

(if I am pure devotee of jesus)?

2)

is praying to rama equal to lord krishna? since rama avathara is the origin from krishna?

3)

Let me say that I am neutral doesnt belong to hindu r christianity r muslim

so which approach can I believe at this situtation (should I need to read bhagavat-gita,bible,koran)

Thanks

HareKrishna

The topic is very subjective as is much of our lives.

Jesus, to those Hindus who believe in him, believe him to be just another avatar of Vishnu, while some simply disregard him, some, the son of God, and others, as a mentor albeit, not holy.

1) To achieve Krishna through Christianity is a very silly idea, since Krishna was the name of the body in which Vishnu took part. I would say no, you cannot achieve Krishna through Christianity, however, you can achieve God through Christianity.

Personally, though many people (including myself) regard all religions as equal (refer to Theosophism), Christianity does not offer the depth of practice and spirit that Hinduism gives you. You do not have to look very far to find practical approaches to life and business - the three paths are straightforward and without complicating metaphors (albeit supremely poetic , thank you Krishna and Vasudeva), Bhakti, Jnana, and Karma.

2) Praying to Rama is silly in my mind, because ultimately, what is Rama? He is God incarnate and it is God and not Rama that you give your prayers to. Rama is neither the origin of Krishna and nor is Krishna the descendant of Rama. They are the same in spirit, and ultimately, that is all that counts.

3) To ask such a question on this forum is pure fallacy. On a Hindu forum, most people will suggest you read the Hindu scriptures first before anything else. Swami Vivekananda would probably suggest you read the Bible and Koran too, but after fully understanding the Hindu philosophy.

Swami Vivekananda was a very liberal and free thinking Hindu, in my opinion. Look up and read his works and you might find what you're looking for.

Hare Krishna

All glories to srila prabhupad

Welcome to sankirtan movement

Answer:

1)will we be able to acheive krishna thru Christianity

(if I am pure devotee of jesus)?

No way until you are chanting the holy name of the Lord Krishna

i.e Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

because whom ever you are even you may be another living entities such as dog,cat, or horse...or christian, musilm, or hindu but until you are practising to chant the holy name of the lord which is said to be dharma of this iron age or Dark age you cannot attain Lord krsna.

Kali kalera dharma krishna nama sankirtana

krsnasakti vina nahe tara pravartana

"The fundamental religious system in the age of kali is the chanting of the holy name of Krsna.unless empowered by Krsna, one cannot propogate the sankirtana movement."

2)is praying to rama equal to lord krishna? since rama avathara is the origin from krishna?

In the HARE KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA the name of the LORD RAMA is also there.at once you are chanting the name of krishna and rama and energy of Lord Krishna Hara i.e Hare (Srimathi radharani)

krsna nama maha mantrera ei ta svabhava

yei jape tara krsna upajaye bhava

"It is the nature of the Hare Krsna maha mantra that anyone who chants it immediately develops his loving ecstasy for krsna."

3)Let me say that I am neutral doesnt belong to hindu r christianity r muslim so which approach can I believe at this situtation (should I need to read bhagavat-gita,bible,koran)

The fundamental religious system in the age of kali is the chanting of the holy name of Krsna. So whom ever you are please understand onething that you have to follow the dharma. Krishna is Svayam Bhagavan or Lord.so what he says is said to be dharma then krishnaa says you to chant then chant that is the highest achievement of human form.and Lord krishna and his name are not different. both have the same power.Lord Krishna is present in his holy name as he is personally present in his eternal abode and also in "archa vigraha" the form of deities.

Hare Krishna

Hope this helps you.

Please try to chant the holy name of the lord

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

First you follow this because its is the order of Srila Prabhupad and that is the first Regulative principle to achieve Lord Krishna.