IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kartik Month Tulsi Pooja / Worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear friends,

The most pious / holy month Kartik,the month of Lord Vishnu and Mahalakshmi & so called Daamodar month of ISKON devotees, is going to be started from tomorrow dated 07th Oct 2006 with SHARAD POORNIMA when Ras-Bihari Lord Krishna had arranged Maharaas in Vrindavan on that Poornima night along with Radha and Gopis & Lord Shiva also participated in this Raas as a Gopi.

To offer Tulsi leaf daily in the lotus feet of Lord Vishnu in Kartik month as well as to light a lamp near the Tulsi plant before sun rise and after Sun set daily and reciting eight names of Tulsi Mata as given below is highly

beneficial for getting the utmost / kind blessings of Lord Vishu and Mata Mahalakshmi.It is said,if a person do chant any Mahalakshmi Mantra on Sharad Poornima night.Mahalakshmi never leaves such home surely.

There are two Mantras,which chanting is highly useful in Kartik Month

too for each person,as follows.

"OM NAMO NARAINAYE OM" and "OM KRISHNAYE GOVINDAYE NAMH"

These mantra are helpful for getting prosperty,peace and removing all types of obstacles and Graha Peeda [Negativity of planets].

Astrologically if one person follows such Pooja or rituals.Jupiter can never give any harm to such persons.It is quite sure and well in experience.

Therefore i do request all of you to kindly follow such pooja as much as

you can but having full divotion and dedication.I sure you all will be blessed with the grace of Lord Vishnu and Mahalakshmi.

Names of Mata Tulsi

[1] VRINDAVANI

[2] VRANDA

[3] VISHWA-PUJITA

[4] PUSHPSARA

[5] NANDINI

[6] KRISHNA-JIVANI

[7] VISHWA-PAVNI

[8] TULSI

God bless

Shashie Shekhar

Astro_Remedies

Shashi Shekhar

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV

CAN U PLZ TELL ME, DO I NEED A MALA TO CHANT A MATRA THAT U HAVE GIVEN 2 MANTRAS REGARDING TULSI POOJA

I DO HAVE LAXMIMANTRA CHANTING MALA .....

reply soon... thanks

JAI GURUDEV

Shashie Shekhar <polite_astro > wrote:

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear friends,

The most pious / holy month Kartik,the month of Lord Vishnu and Mahalakshmi & so called Daamodar month of ISKON devotees, is going to be started from tomorrow dated 07th Oct 2006 with SHARAD POORNIMA when Ras-Bihari Lord Krishna had arranged Maharaas in Vrindavan on that Poornima night along with Radha and Gopis & Lord Shiva also participated in this Raas as a Gopi.

To offer Tulsi leaf daily in the lotus feet of Lord Vishnu in Kartik month as well as to light a lamp near the Tulsi plant before sun rise and after Sun set daily and reciting eight names of Tulsi Mata as given below is highly

beneficial for getting the utmost / kind blessings of Lord Vishu and Mata Mahalakshmi.It is said,if a person do chant any Mahalakshmi Mantra on Sharad Poornima night.Mahalakshmi never leaves such home surely.

These mantra are helpful for getting prosperty,peace and removing all types of obstacles and Graha Peeda [Negativity of planets].

Astrologically if one person follows such Pooja or rituals.Jupiter can never give any harm to such persons.It is quite sure and well in experience.

you can but having full divotion and dedication.I sure you all will be blessed with the grace of Lord Vishnu and Mahalakshmi.

Names of Mata Tulsi

[1] VRINDAVANI

[2] VRANDA

[3] VISHWA-PUJITA

[4] PUSHPSARA

[5] NANDINI

[6] KRISHNA-JIVANI

[7] VISHWA-PAVNI

[8] TULSI

God bless

Shashie Shekhar

Astro_Remedies

Shashi Shekhar

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear Mr.Sushant,

You can use your mala for the same Mantras frequently but you may chant as much as you can without any counting and Mala too.

God bless

Shashie Shekhar

SUSHANT SHAH <shahsushantb > wrote:

JAI GURUDEV

CAN U PLZ TELL ME, DO I NEED A MALA TO CHANT A MATRA THAT U HAVE GIVEN 2 MANTRAS REGARDING TULSI POOJA

I DO HAVE LAXMIMANTRA CHANTING MALA .....

reply soon... thanks

JAI GURUDEV

Shashie Shekhar <polite_astro > wrote:

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear friends,

Names of Mata Tulsi

[1] VRINDAVANI

[2] VRANDA

[3] VISHWA-PUJITA

[4] PUSHPSARA

[5] NANDINI

[6] KRISHNA-JIVANI

[7] VISHWA-PAVNI

[8] TULSI

God bless

Shashie Shekhar

Astro_Remedies

Shashi Shekhar

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Shashi Shekhar