IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kanya Maasa Thiru Uthirattadhi Celebrations in Kuwait

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sriman Satagopan Swamin,

Thanks for your mail and also for forwarding it to various e-groups with a view to spread the news of this function in a place like, Kuwait.

There was an unintended omission in the list of recitations of vedic passages in my private mail to Sri Satagopan of US and copied to Sri Sudharsan which was forwarded by him to the Group.

After the first session starting from Panch Santhi and ending with Narayana Upanishat, then the recitation of Udaka Santhi, including Ayushya Sooktham, followed before the conclusion of morning session with Thiruppavai Satrumurai.

The Veda Class participants have chosen to recite whatever they have learnt in Kuwait so far and this became the recitation schedule for the day.

Regards

IVK CHARY"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

Dear Srimans IVK Chary, Sudarshan and the Participants at the PaarAyaNams ,

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the strong and exemplary support

that both of you have given to organize the Veda PaarAyaNa ghoshti at Kuwait

in support of the SathAbhishEkam Celebrations at Srirangam for Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

>From this distance , I raise my folded hands for your initiatives and support .

Sriman Sudarshan can present the Kuwait BhaagavathAL's samarpaNam in person

at Srirangam . We will just note it down as part of the Overseas sishyAs' and

AbhimAnis' samarpaNam for the week long , three Veda PaarAyaNams there .

If you wish , we can request the organizing commitee to provide sambhAvanai for

the six Veda GhanapAdis representing the three Vedams ( 2 GhanapAdis for each

Vedam ) as the contribution from the Kuwait based sihsyAs & abhimAnis .

Thank you again for the initiative to support Vedam with Vedam .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

P.S : I hope that many sishyAs attending the Uthsavam in person

will follow the Kuwait model , present the samarpoaNams in person

while permitting us to add their contributions to the list of overseas SishyAs

and abhimAnis of Vedam .

Sriman Satagopan,

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

As indicated to you earlier, we had grand celebrations of Srimath Azhagiya Singar's Kanya Maasa Thiru Nakshathram yesterday in Sriman Sudharsan's apartment.

The assembled gathering of about 20 Veda class participants, recited Pancha Santhi, Pancha Sooktham, Svasthi Vachanam, Rudra and Chamaka Prasnams, Navagraha Sooktham and Narayana Upanishat in one go. Then we had Thiruppavai Satrumurai.

In the evening Thaithireeya Upanishad (Seekshavalli, Anandavalli and Bhriguvalli) and Mahanarayana Upanishad were recited. This was followed by Satrumurai and Perumal, Azhvar, Acharya and Srimath Azhagiya Singar Sambhavanai. There was good presence and participation of Bhagavath bhakthas.

The total amount presented as Sambhavanai was Kuwaiti Dinars 372 which equals USD.1275 or in India Rupees around Rs.60,000. Sriman Sudharsan who is planning to go to Chennai for Deepavali will hand carry the fund and personally present the same to Srimath Azhagiya Singar.

This is just to report you about the event and contribution from Kuwait.

Dasan

IVK CHARY

All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Get the new !

http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Chary

This is Muktha ravi Son of Muktha V,srinivasan film producer &director. I'm also in film industry Vfx and animation for films i have editing studio. . IYengar, member in Oppiliappan . Native of Malapuram(near papanasam-Tanjore). My sister -in-law is in Kuwait. Mr. Srinivasan &Mrs swathi srinivasan.. they will pleased to attend iyengar celebertion in Kuwait.

I have also forwarded yr mail to them

Regards

Muktha ravi

"CHARY I.V.K." <ivkchary (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sriman Satagopan Swamin,

Thanks for your mail and also for forwarding it to various e-groups with a view to spread the news of this function in a place like, Kuwait.

There was an unintended omission in the list of recitations of vedic passages in my private mail to Sri Satagopan of US and copied to Sri Sudharsan which was forwarded by him to the Group.

After the first session starting from Panch Santhi and ending with Narayana Upanishat, then the recitation of Udaka Santhi, including Ayushya Sooktham, followed before the conclusion of morning session with Thiruppavai Satrumurai.

The Veda Class participants have chosen to recite whatever they have learnt in Kuwait so far and this became the recitation schedule for the day.

Regards

IVK CHARY

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

in support of the SathAbhishEkam Celebrations at Srirangam for Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

From this distance , I raise my folded hands for your initiatives and support .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

and abhimAnis of Vedam .

Sriman Satagopan,

As indicated to you earlier, we had grand celebrations of Srimath Azhagiya Singar's Kanya Maasa Thiru Nakshathram yesterday in Sriman Sudharsan's apartment.

The assembled gathering of about 20 Veda class participants, recited Pancha Santhi, Pancha Sooktham, Svasthi Vachanam, Rudra and Chamaka Prasnams, Navagraha Sooktham and Narayana Upanishat in one go. Then we had Thiruppavai Satrumurai.

In the evening Thaithireeya Upanishad (Seekshavalli, Anandavalli and Bhriguvalli) and Mahanarayana Upanishad were recited. This was followed by Satrumurai and Perumal, Azhvar, Acharya and Srimath Azhagiya Singar Sambhavanai. There was good presence and participation of Bhagavath bhakthas.

The total amount presented as Sambhavanai was Kuwaiti Dinars 372 which equals USD.1275 or in India Rupees around Rs.60,000. Sriman Sudharsan who is planning to go to Chennai for Deepavali will hand carry the fund and personally present the same to Srimath Azhagiya Singar.

Dasan

IVK CHARY

Get the new ! Try it!

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear Mr

Ravi.

I am Mukundan Srinivasan son of Srinivasan and Pattu. My mother and your father are cusins. My mother (who is no more) was also from malapuram. Kottacheri.

I have met your father on a number of occassions in T Nagar.

I am in Australia and we welcome you here for a holiday.

You may reply to me on .....mukund04 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Regards

Mukundan

muktha sri ravi <muktha_sriravi > wrote:

Dear Mr. Chary

This is Muktha ravi Son of Muktha V,srinivasan film producer &director. I'm also in film industry Vfx and animation for films i have editing studio. . IYengar, member in Oppiliappan . Native of Malapuram(near papanasam-Tanjore). My sister -in-law is in Kuwait. Mr. Srinivasan &Mrs swathi srinivasan.. they will pleased to attend iyengar celebertion in Kuwait.

I have also forwarded yr mail to them

Regards

Muktha ravi

"CHARY I.V.K." <ivkchary (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Sriman Satagopan Swamin,

Regards

IVK CHARY

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:

From this distance , I raise my folded hands for your initiatives and support .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,

Daasan , V.Sadagopan

and abhimAnis of Vedam .

Sriman Satagopan,

Dasan

IVK CHARY

Get the new ! Try it!

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Spring Racing Carnival - Check out Sonia Kruger's blog