Guest guest Posted September 26, 2006 Report Posted September 26, 2006 Please can some one furnish me the URL of thids temple Or Address / telephone Numbers. Most urgent Quote
Guest guest Posted September 26, 2006 Report Posted September 26, 2006 This is all I was able to find after a hour of internet search: Quote________ In Chennai Om Sri Skandasramam, at Selaiyur, Tambaram, Chennai the main deity is Goddess Bhuvaneswari apart from Lord Muruga, Lord Sarabeswarar and Goddess Pratyangira Devi. Founder of this temple is Sadguru Srimath Shantananda Swamigal. End Quote____ , "Atmanandanatha" <mahashodashi wrote: > > Please can some one furnish me the URL of thids temple Or Address / > telephone Numbers. Most urgent > Quote
Guest guest Posted September 27, 2006 Report Posted September 27, 2006 Pranam. I have been to this temple. It is really great to visit and worship. If anyone goes to Chennai, do try to go there. It is off the ECR road. With Love Shankaree ganpra <ganpra (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com> wrote: This is all I was able to find after a hour of internet search: Quote________ In Chennai Om Sri Skandasramam, at Selaiyur, Tambaram, Chennai the main deity is Goddess Bhuvaneswari apart from Lord Muruga, Lord Sarabeswarar and Goddess Pratyangira Devi. Founder of this temple is Sadguru Srimath Shantananda Swamigal. End Quote____ , "Atmanandanatha" <mahashodashi wrote: > > Please can some one furnish me the URL of thids temple Or Address / > telephone Numbers. Most urgent > Let my every word be a prayer to Thee, Every movement of my hands a ritual gesture to Thee, Every step I take a circumambulation of Thy image, Every morsel I eat a rite of sacrifice to Thee, Every time I lay down a prostration at Thy feet; Every act of personal pleasure and all else that I do, Let it all be a form of worshiping Thee." >From Verse 27 of Shri Aadi Shankara's Saundaryalahari To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Quote
Guest guest Posted September 27, 2006 Report Posted September 27, 2006 This is a different temple. The other one is in Selayur, near Tambaram. S.SHANGARANARAYANAN Shankaree Ramatas <shankaree > wrote: Pranam. I have been to this temple. It is really great to visit and worship. If anyone goes to Chennai, do try to go there. It is off the ECR road. With Love Shankaree Quote
Guest guest Posted September 27, 2006 Report Posted September 27, 2006 http://education.vsnl.com/skandashramam/main.html , "Atmanandanatha" <mahashodashi wrote: > > Please can some one furnish me the URL of thids temple Or Address / > telephone Numbers. Most urgent > Quote
badri28 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 There are many deities in Skandasramam including Panch Mukha Heramba Ganapathy, Kamala Siddhi Vinayakar, Matha Bhuvaneswari, Lord Swaminatha swami, Lord Veera Sarabeswara, Goddess Prathiyankara Devi, Sri Chakra Maha Meru, Pancha Mukha Anjaneyar, Lord Saneeswarar, Lord Dattareya, Lord Ayyapan, Goddess Asta dasabhuja Durga Parameswari, Sadguru Shrimath Santhananda Swamigal. You can also visit their website. The address of Chennai Om Sri Skandasramam is 1 Kambar St, Mahalakshmi Nagar, Selaiyur, Tambaram, Chennai -73. Ph nos are 22290134 / 22293388 / 94446 29570. I have visited this ashram many times and it is a must visit for all. Badri Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.