IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nitai16108

Chanting by seeing the Hare Krishna gives more concentration

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

All glories to Srila Prabhupad

I have one experiance in the past one week that i have to share with everybody.

Iam chanting since 2002 of August iam chanting 16 rounds from 2003 december. i had taste but inbetween i didnt get good taste of chanting because of offences and deviaiton while chanting. So now iam Writting Hare Krishna Maha mantra in a paper and seeing the Hare Krishna mantra and chanting my rounds. To my surprise it gives more taste and plessure on the holy name better than before. If we are able to remember the Lord Krishna when we are chanting its very good. But somebody could not do that we can try to remembering Hare Krishna maha-mantra by seeing it more often when we are chanting.

The mercy of the Holy name of the lord (Hare Krishna maha-mantra) is to chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra.

Please try this method so that you can chant with lot of concentration and taste real nectar of the Holy name of the Lord Hari.

Hare Krishna

Please suggest me some more points to improve my standard of chanting.

Hare Krishna

All glories to Srila Prabhupad

I have one experiance in the past one week that i have to share with everybody.

Iam chanting since 2002 of August iam chanting 16 rounds from 2003 december. i had taste but inbetween i didnt get good taste of chanting because of offences and deviaiton while chanting. So now iam Writting Hare Krishna Maha mantra in a paper and seeing the Hare Krishna mantra and chanting my rounds. To my surprise it gives more taste and plessure on the holy name better than before. If we are able to remember the Lord Krishna when we are chanting its very good. But somebody could not do that we can try to remembering Hare Krishna maha-mantra by seeing it more often when we are chanting.

The mercy of the Holy name of the lord (Hare Krishna maha-mantra) is to chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra.

Please try this method so that you can chant with lot of concentration and taste real nectar of the Holy name of the Lord Hari.

Hare Krishna

Please suggest me some more points to improve my standard of chanting.

Radha Madhava Hari Sama Gopala

Jaya Jaya Jaya Hari Govinda Gopala

Krsna Krsna Hari Rama Gopala

Hari Hari Hari Hari Radha Gopala

Haribol