IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Mahashakti

Karna Pishachini

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am new here and would appreciate input. I have been privately studying Advanced Tantra in Canada and it is not possible for me to come to India.

I am thinking of going for the "Om aravidhe swaha" mantra 27000 times in one sitting facing east. As I am healthy and very familiar with tantric and occult studies in theory and practical I am not so worried about the scare scenarios about this Pishachini.

I would like someone's input about this.

Thanks

Hello,

I am a victim of black magic and the ghosts casted upon me are 'Karna Pishachinis'. They are constantly telling my mind in my ears and the persons nearby. The life is very difficult to live since these ghosts are forcing to think what they want.

I have tried many tantriks in India, but nobody could break the spell. Usually, these ghosts are employed for evil pursposes.

If anybody knows about the genuine tantrik/guru who has the knowledge to break the spell, please inform. It will also helpful to everybody who is suffering from such black magic.

Hello,

I am a victim of black magic and the ghosts casted upon me are 'Karna Pishachinis'. They are constantly telling my mind in my ears and the persons nearby. The life is very difficult to live since these ghosts are forcing to think what they want.

I have tried many tantriks in India, but nobody could break the spell. Usually, these ghosts are employed for evil pursposes.

If anybody knows about the genuine tantrik/guru who has the knowledge to break the spell, please inform. It will also helpful to everybody who is suffering from such black magic.

Chant Hare Krsna, Krsna will clean your Karna Pishachinis. Except Krsna nobody can kill Pishachinis.

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna

Krsna Krsna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Haribol