IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
jitaX

Strange health lately

Rate this topic

Ever since I decided for sure to be celibate, I have had debilitating fatigue and strange symptoms that come and go. Right now it is like I have rabies, 'foaming' at the mouth and excess salivation (but other than that just irritability that I am able to control). Could it be that something related to celibacy is causing me to absorb soap through my skin into my stomach and if so what can I use to clean myself if not soap? Also I have a terrible mucous problem-it seems to suddenly appear in my sinus cavity all throughout the day. I have not eaten eggs in months, I have become malnourished after giving up eggs before and went back to them; but this time I gag them up raw after eating them. What might this mucous problem be and how might I fix it, could it have to do with eggs I have eaten in the past, or eggs other people eat? I can almost not eat, knowing that my parents are eating soy product with egg white in it

Guest guest

Most things don't come over night. When you commit to a new diet or way of life you can suffer reactions from past bad habit for some time untill your body mind and soul adjust.

They may go through an elimination process of purification untill you sort out what is just right for you.

But one thing for sure is that celibacy can only be good for your overall well being and health and shoud'nt effect your physical body in an adverse way.

It's more than likely something in your diet and you can trace it by eliminating certain foods periodicly to see if you may be alergic to them .

Along with dairy products starchy grains cause me to rapidly accumulate mucus in my sinuses. So for me no rice, breads or any grains

I highly doubt the foaming in your mouth is coming from being absorbed through you skin. :)