IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Uttama bhakti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear aspirants for Absolute Truth

I haven't made 15 posts here so I am not allowed to post an URL to the site I would like to bring to your attention so I just leave here this name: www dot uttama-bhakti dot org. It gives general information about the teachings of His Holiness om astottara-satta Sri Srimad Sri Haridasa Sastriji Maharaja. Its purpose is to emphasise the importance of go-seva as well as provide the seekers with one of the possible ways how to understand the ultimate reality. For those interested, a forum is provided as well.

With regards,

Braja Bhushan das

PS (To administrator) I am not sure if a post like this is admitted so if not please feel free to remove it.

Guest guest

Yes, it's a Gaudiya Vaishnava site. His Holiness Sri Haridas Shastri Maharaj is one of the most famous Gaudiya Vaishnava scholars and represents the Gadadhar parivar.

The site is quite simple because its main purpose is to inform. With time I hope to improve it a bit.

Guest guest

Dear raga

thank you for putting up a proper link. I am not sure about the technical part of it but as far as I remember I was told by the program to contribute at least 15 posts before being able to post a URL, even as a guest. In any case, you've put it up there now so it's OK :)