IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ravishankar2006

meditation- how to? cant sit for hours together.

Rate this topic

i have read autobiography of a yogi and also Sri rama's book. intresting. But when i start any meditation , my mind keeps thinking onf everything else. and i cant sit cross legged for more tahn 10 mins.

where can i meet a real guru who teaches meditation.

is it possible to be self taught and try meditation oneself. any masters or disciples near bangalore who can teach more out of an intrest in spiritual development and not in money making ?

Guest guest

is it possible to be self taught and try meditation oneself. any masters or disciples near bangalore who can teach more out of an intrest in spiritual development and not in money making ?

A real Guru with an ashram in Bangalore who teaches meditation:

karunamayi.org/HB-Home.html

:)

Guest guest

i have read autobiography of a yogi and also Sri rama's book. intresting. But when i start any meditation , my mind keeps thinking onf everything else. and i cant sit cross legged for more tahn 10 mins.

You can't sit cross-legged due to pain?

If so, I understand, I have the same problem myself, but I've managed to bear it for about 40-60 minutes at any one time.