IndiaDivine.org

Does Praying for Others Work? Don't you have to be pure for Krsna to hear you???

Rate this topic

krsna

Guest guest

Yes you can pray at anytime, but there is essentially no need to "pray" for Krishna to help.

Most people see prayer as a means of asking God to fulfill some desire.

But you are on the right track (as I see in your signature).....no need to "pray" for Krishna's help. He is ALWAYS helping his devotees, so keep chanting and have faith that Krishna will take care of everything without you even asking Him. That is true faith.

-Hare Krishna

Guest guest

prayer is also a way for a believer to commune with God, many pray to God just to feel His precense and not praying for fulfillment of desire.. many pray, "God may Thy will be done".. many like myself like to pray to God, not for any special purpose, just that OUR mind will accept that God is hearing us, even that He already do that.. i read sumwhere that, meditation is incoming traffic and prayer outgoing traffic.. God hear all prayer but He dont fullfill those prayer that are harmfull for us and others, hence Thy will be done..

with Love

prayer is also a way for a believer to commune with God, many pray to God just to feel His precense and not praying for fulfillment of desire.. many pray, "God may Thy will be done".. many like myself like to pray to God, not for any special purpose, just that OUR mind will accept that God is hearing us, even that He already do that.. i read sumwhere that, meditation is incoming traffic and prayer outgoing traffic.. God hear all prayer but He dont fullfill those prayer that are harmfull for us and others, hence Thy will be done..

with Love