IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bush (Texan RAMBO) was right?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am just wondering what people think of this president and his administration? It is obvious the world is much worse off from his policies but that is to be debated in this thread.

Guest guest

Obvious ??

Bush is one of the few leaders today willing to stand up to the Muslim Plauge.

The USA under Bush is also the largest source of food and money to Africa and many other nations.

It is laughable at best that any other nation complains about the US because they always run to the US for help first.

The US is far from perfect but get real.

Guest guest

Obvious ??

The USA under Bush is also the largest source of food and money to Africa and many other nations.

It is laughable at best that any other nation complains about the US because they always run to the US for help first.

Although Bush isnt surely aware of it, but he could pave the way for bhagavat-dharma to enter Muslime countries. Although many News Media like CNN consider the worldwide spreading of Muslimes something like a locust-plague, it could happen easily the maha mantra coming from their countries of origin, could easily turn quite a lot of them to follow the footsteps of, born into a Muslim family, HARIDAS THAKURA (15th cent.).

Guest guest

Obvious ??

Muslim Plauge? Quite bigoted. It is not a Muslim Plauge but an Islamic Extremist Plauge. Get real.

"The USA under Bush is also the largest source of food and money to Africa and many other nations."

And it wasn't before? How many resources of other countries does the USA use up?

"It is laughable at best that any other nation complains about the US because they always run to the US for help first."

No, not laugable but very serious and real. Countries are not running to the USA for help this time but rather the USA is requesting help from other countries (especially in IRAQ).

Separate nationalism from reality and you might be better off.

Guest guest

Muslim Plauge? Quite bigoted. It is not a Muslim Plauge but an Islamic Extremist Plauge. Get real.

"The USA under Bush is also the largest source of food and money to Africa and many other nations."

And it wasn't before? How many resources of other countries does the USA use up?

"It is laughable at best that any other nation complains about the US because they always run to the US for help first."

No, not laugable but very serious and real. Countries are not running to the USA for help this time but rather the USA is requesting help from other countries (especially in IRAQ).

Separate nationalism from reality and you might be better off.

Islam is a plauge just like Christianity, they don`t convert they erase it is part of their faith.

For your information I am not American so I suggest you face reality a bit and maybe watch the news. The UN and Africa have been pressuring the US to come to the aid of the Sudan, so much for not coming to the US huh ?

It is ok though you are welcome to your opinion but as a whole the people I meet in my travels have nothing but respect for the US, those people however don`t get the news coverage that minority hate marches do.

Guest guest

Islam is a plauge just like Christianity, they don`t convert they erase it is part of their faith.

For your information I am not American so I suggest you face reality a bit and maybe watch the news. The UN and Africa have been pressuring the US to come to the aid of the Sudan, so much for not coming to the US huh ?

It is ok though you are welcome to your opinion but as a whole the people I meet in my travels have nothing but respect for the US, those people however don`t get the news coverage that minority hate marches do.

"Islam is a plauge just like Christianity"

What, you are going to do go preaching to them saying that?

No, Islam and Christianity are not plagues just false religions with a lot of puff and no stuff.

"For your information I am not American so I suggest you face reality a bit and maybe watch the news."

I didn't say you are; and you don't have to have American nationalism in order to be.

"For your information I am not American so I suggest you face reality a bit and maybe watch the news. The UN and Africa have been pressuring the US to come to the aid of the Sudan, so much for not coming to the US huh ?"

A little late for that. How many thousands of Sudanese have been ethnically wiped out while American troops have invaded Iraq?

Anyway, this is not about the USA but rather Bush and his policies. You are quite off topic.

Guest guest

"It is ok though you are welcome to your opinion but as a whole the people I meet in my travels have nothing but respect for the US, those people however don`t get the news coverage that minority hate marches do."

Have you even seen the polls in USA, Europe, and Asia (whoops, i forgot the Middle East). They all have an unfavourable view of Texan "Dubya" Rambo performance as President.

Guest guest

Have you even seen the polls in USA, Europe, and Asia (whoops, i forgot the Middle East). They all have an unfavourable view of Texan "Dubya" Rambo performance as President.

Have you ever spoken to anyone on the streets in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East ??

It is obvious you are basing your opinions on what you are told not what you have experencied yourself.

Why bother to ask opinions when all you want to do is argue about responses you are givin ? Open your mind a bit for a change.

Guest guest

How is Bush a Rambo? Rambo not only served on active duty, but directly engaged in combat. Bush used Daddy's connections to dodge the draft by getting into the Guard in front of other guys, then didn't even do that right. Rambo? What a laff!

Guest guest

How is the earth worse off?

IMHO.

~60,000 IRAQI civilians dead. Who knows how many more are injured or traumatized.

~2600 US troops dead. How many more injured and traumatized?

Atrocities committed in Iraq by USA.

Beheaded Americans in Middle East.

Very very ruined USA image in Middle East in my opinion.

Escalating violence in Iraq & Middle East.

Human rights violations by USA.

~200,000 African Sudanese ethnically wiped out in Sudan.

IMHO.

This is just the tip of the iceburg. Also, in my opinion, IRAQ is going to get much worse. These occurences, have a suble effect on the human pyschology. It will increase human vices and decrease human virtues.

Guest guest

IMHO.

1) ~60,000 IRAQI civilians dead. Who knows how many more are injured or traumatized.

2) ~2600 US troops dead. How many more injured and traumatized?

3) ~200,000 African Sudanese ethnically wiped out in Sudan.

IMHO.

This is just the tip of the iceburg. Also, in my opinion, IRAQ is going to get much worse. These occurences, have a suble effect on the human pyschology. It will increase human vices and decrease human virtues.

I will address the stated truths only, you are entitled to your opinions, I would suggest however spending some time researching your assumptions with an open mind.

1) Were you as concerned when Saddam was gassing the Kurds ?

2) They are doing their job one that we know may result in death when we took the oath. Down to a man the majority of the troops support the mission and those wounded struggle to heal so they can return.

Did you know that on the US streets 15000+ died from drunk driving in the last year ? Where is your outrage ? Where are the marchers ? Is Bush to blame for that too ?

3) 800,000 killed in a genocide in Rwanda where was Clinton ? Want to blame someone for Sudan, try Russia and China. The US went to the UN and pressed the security council to act and was stopped, there are still attempts by the US to press on.

Why is the Sudan only the fault of the US ? Why can`t anyone else be expected to do anything ?

You speak of Icebergs and I would suggest freeing your mind from its frozen state, you are blind in your hate.

I will address the stated truths only, you are entitled to your opinions, I would suggest however spending some time researching your assumptions with an open mind.

2) They are doing their job one that we know may result in death when we took the oath. Down to a man the majority of the troops support the mission and those wounded struggle to heal so they can return.

Did you know that on the US streets 15000+ died from drunk driving in the last year ? Where is your outrage ? Where are the marchers ? Is Bush to blame for that too ?

3) 800,000 killed in a genocide in Rwanda where was Clinton ? Want to blame someone for Sudan, try Russia and China. The US went to the UN and pressed the security council to act and was stopped, there are still attempts by the US to press on.

Why is the Sudan only the fault of the US ? Why can`t anyone else be expected to do anything ?

You speak of Icebergs and I would suggest freeing your mind from its frozen state, you are blind in your hate.

;):)

I really like how you are fair towards Bush and America even though I am not always the biggest fan of Bush. I even heard a conservative on the Allen Colmes show tonight saying that modern republicans are fascists. That may or may not be true but the liberals are not exactly tolerant of opposing viewpoints themselves. The liberals will exploit accusations of rape against a US soldier and not give him the benefit of the doubt just to further their political agenda but when Bill Clinton was accused of rape it was automatically discarded as being a frivolous charge.

Why is the Sudan only the fault of the US ? Why can`t anyone else be expected to do anything ?"

800,000 killed in Rwanda. But Sierra Leone is missing.

Was this President Clinton's fault? Why?

You said, US went to UN to act about atrocities in Sudan. Exactly whom went? Whom did what?

After this failed, what attempts were made by US to 'press on'?

Please use your registered name to reply and not 'Guest', 'Guest', 'Guest', and 'Guest.'

What majority of troops supported the mission to invade Iraq?

Really, almost noone wanted to invade Iraq but just by the invisible hand it happened.

Although Bush isnt surely aware of it, but he could pave the way for bhagavat-dharma to enter Muslime countries. Although many News Media like CNN consider the worldwide spreading of Muslimes something like a locust-plague, it could happen easily the maha mantra coming from their countries of origin, could easily turn quite a lot of them to follow the footsteps of, born into a Muslim family, HARIDAS THAKURA (15th cent.).

So are you going to do it or are you waiting for Bush to spread the sankirtana movement?

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> Originally Posted by Guest

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Actually Bush has been pressuring the UN to come to the aid of the innocents being slaughtered and raped by the ganjaweed ;) (or however you spell the name of those Muslim demons) and the government of Sudan.