IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atlantic

How Kundalini is started

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is supposed to be a stone in the microcosmos of the human body that ignites that fire.

There is no link between heterosexuality and kundalini, neither that of homosexuality and kundalini. There is a link in terms of sexuality, period. That is why so many deluded people seek to activate their kundalini for better sex lives. That is why many who awaken their kundalini feel like their sex drive is gone or accelerated (can be either way, depends on the person). Many kundalini yogis have been accused of sexual scandals with female disciples.

Whoever is trying to link homosexuality with an activated kundalini is pushing an agenda. Any spiritual practice accentuates the creative impulse in man over the destructive impulse. The creative impulse is linked with sex drive, and as such you have that side effect of accelerated sex drive or diminished sex drive upon awakening of the kundalini. It's not any particular TYPE of sexuality that it accentuates or diminishes. Just the drive that you already have. It doesn't "alter" it. Jesus, Krishna, all the yogis, all the gurus, Buddha, etc. have probably experienced an awakening of their kundalini, that most definitely doesn't make them homosexuals in any shape or form.

Regardless of this, the point of kundalini is to awaken mankind to other planes of consciousness and make contact with God. The sexuality linked with it is a hindrance to that goal, an obstacle that must be overcome.

Guest guest

There is no link between heterosexuality and kundalini, neither that of homosexuality and kundalini. There is a link in terms of sexuality, period. That is why so many deluded people seek to activate their kundalini for better sex lives. That is why many who awaken their kundalini feel like their sex drive is gone or accelerated (can be either way, depends on the person). Many kundalini yogis have been accused of sexual scandals with female disciples.

Kundalini, the Letters say, it there to start the Work of the Sun, which is to overcome our carnal nature and thereby sexuality.

Whoever is trying to link homosexuality with an activated kundalini is pushing an agenda.

Are you homophobic? Surey not. And if not, why this irritation?

Any spiritual practice accentuates the creative impulse in man over the destructive impulse. The creative impulse is linked with sex drive, and as such you have that side effect of accelerated sex drive or diminished sex drive upon awakening of the kundalini. It's not any particular TYPE of sexuality that it accentuates or diminishes.

You didn't read the Letters very well. Homosexuality is only indirectly linked to a safe conduct of the fire, they say. In that only certain homosxuals are supposed to posess the right balance of the microcosmic male and female. Don't know whether that is true, but it is good to stick to the text, if you critizise the text.

Just the drive that you already have. It doesn't "alter" it. Jesus, Krishna, all the yogis, all the gurus, Buddha, etc. have probably experienced an awakening of their kundalini, that most definitely doesn't make them homosexuals in any shape or form.

Again, you didn't read the Letters very well. Their theory on Jesus is that he is a homosexual fictional character to secretly communicate the link homosexuality-alchemy. And on top of it, the letters say that if they had their kundalini, they'd be around now.

Regardless of this, the point of kundalini is to awaken mankind to other planes of consciousness and make contact with God.

I don't think mankind is going anywhere. Only some are.

The sexuality linked with it is a hindrance to that goal, an obstacle that must be overcome.

Again, you didn't understand the Letters, what they say about homosexuality and the carnal nature.

Greetings.

Guest guest

Kundalini, the Letters say, it there to start the Work of the Sun, which is to overcome our carnal nature and thereby sexuality.

You didn't read the Letters very well. Homosexuality is only indirectly linked to a safe conduct of the fire, they say. In that only certain homosxuals are supposed to posess the right balance of the microcosmic male and female. Don't know whether that is true, but it is good to stick to the text, if you critizise the text.

Again, you didn't read the Letters very well. Their theory on Jesus is that he is a homosexual fictional character to secretly communicate the link homosexuality-alchemy. And on top of it, the letters say that if they had their kundalini, they'd be around now.

I don't think mankind is going anywhere. Only some are.

Again, you didn't understand the Letters, what they say about homosexuality and the carnal nature.

Greetings.

Granted, I didn't read the Letters the first time. Now that I have, I'll respond accordingly: Yes, the male and female aspects of our personalities have to be balanced, that is true in the Tao, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. That part I definitely agree with. However, I don't believe there has to be a pre-existing balance before the kundalini is activated, i.e. a homosexual personality. I don't even believe such a balance precludes homosexuality, necessarily. That part is where I disagree. I think that balance can be attained during the kundalini arousal, where a person can direct the energies to the "middle path" as it were, for a proper flow of energy up the spine. Buddha talks about the Middle Path, Moses experiences arousal of kundalini as well (steeped in allegory, but a kundalini arousal nonetheless), many yogis have kundalini awakenings during their meditations, and discipleship.

Yet, many of these kundalini masters are reportedly dead. They've died, yet appeared in "visions" and have been seen by their devotees. So I think the mistake comes in the assumption immortality comes necessarily in the physical form. Longer life, perhaps, but nothing is immortal in the physical form. Some yogis have been reported to be deathless, coming and going at will, hidden from society, etc. But even they shall die sometime if they exist at all. Nothing in this life is permanent, and that is a fact. The Paris 4 indicate there is no afterlife. In the Christian sense, it is partially true. Our individuality, our identities are not forever preserved, if we haven't become "enlightened" to start with. Our souls are preserved, yet our egoes, our identities are new when we reincarnate in the physical realm. Though there is a temporary afterlife we are granted where we experience heaven or hell depending on our state of consciousness. It's temporary though, so I guess it cannot truly be termed as "afterlife" really.

I dispute as well, the idea that an awakened kundalini would truly mean that the person is immortal necessarily in the physical form, and that if anyone who claimed to have a kundalini awakening really had one they'd be alive today. For one thing, there is a God, there is a divine plan. That God is inside you, and yes, I do believe this physical realm is a product of our collective consciousness (and since God is inside you and this universe is a projection from inside you, that universe is also God), and that we can change our individual, local realities by the awakening of kundalini. All sorts of miraculous events are possible, I do believe this, through the awakening of kundalini. But there are limits as to how we can influence others through this awakening. We are capable of expressing God in our own lives and realities, and awaken kundalini through both external and internal grace. Kundalini is only the beginning of enlightenment as so many have mentioned before. It is a process in which consciousness is continually being refined, where we get in touch with our God nature, and uncover what is possible.

The Paris 4's discussion on quantum physics is something I also am in agreement with as to how it relates to our consciousness. Though I think string theory is the real answer to how the universe and our souls are related (supposedly unites general relativity with quantum reality).

As for the idea mankind isn't going anywhere, I believe you're mistaken. There's a reason in all religions there is the conception of world ages, or yugas in Hinduism. From Satya Yuga to Kali Yuga the progression of mankind as a whole goes. There is a reason for the prophecies set in Christianity, Hinduism, and other religions. They are not meant for mere storytelling or to deliberately mislead people. This is what actually happens. We are in the age of Kali Yuga, so it is natural that only SOME people awaken their kundalini. However, that is not to say mankind as a whole won't progress to that point eventually. The key will come when science validates all this (it'll take a LONG time, but it should eventually validate all this). Until then, we as individuals have to choose between only following science, or following what we think is right for ourselves.

As for kundalini awakening, even if it's awakened, that doesn't necessarily mean you are fully enlightened and fully powerful upon awakening. It's a gradual process, and you may die after it has been awakened. I think that the process of refining our consciousness is carried with us from birth to birth, however, to enable us to fully achieve this task. And this isn't only open to those born as homosexuals, contrary to what the Paris 4 believe, as I don't believe the balance between male and female is a pre-existing condition. Very few successfully manage to forge this balance, but that is more related to will power and their strong mind, than anything else as far as I'm concerned.

Guest guest

That's a stupid and irresponsible accusation to throw out. Homophobia has nothing to do with being irritated over the idea that achieving divinity is impossible for heterosexuals because they have one microcosmic force or another that is dominant (male or female) in them. That too, is just plain wrong. That is something that many traditions counter, and for these "Paris 4" to claim they have authoritative knowledge of the kundalini experience just from the words of one gay man, "their" gay man as they keep saying, is a real source of irritation. Primarily because religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism all come from the words of a singular prophet and are considered authoritative (each within their respective religion) yet the real truth is hidden because of the institutionalization of the respective religion and the over-reliance on only one voice. The Paris 4 are following this same model, by making their gay man out to be a literal Jesus. And who says Jesus to begin with, was never real? There are quite a few mystics who have acknowledged Jesus's existence. Edgar Cayce for one said he "saw" Jesus studying in India in his formative years, or something to that effect. So why should we trust the words of the Paris 4 and "their" gay man?

Also, another source of irriation comes from their gall in saying, "And this is very important too: if you produce that stone and were consumed and reproduced through that fire, you will achieve individual and physical immortality, and nothing less. Something for the End of Time therefore. Who ever died was not an alchemist and did not produce the stone." Again, this is flat-out wrong. All they have to go by is the words of their gay man, and alchemical lore, and of course THEIR interpretations of what it is to have successfully aroused the kundalini. Which in my opinion is very wrong. Buddha died. Krishna died. Jesus died. Mohammed died. Moses died. According to the Paris 4, then they could not have possibly aroused their kundalini. And yet, they are wrong. The Bible describes Moses's Kundalini awakening, Krishna was considered an avatar as was the Buddha, Jesus was considered the Son of God (like an avatar), yet they all died. Krishna's death comes voluntarily from the piercing of his toe by an arrow and Jesus was crucified, also voluntarily. Whether figurative or not, they all "died", and didn't persist in the physical form, so they cannot be right about saying that if you successfully arouse the kundalini, you will be immortal in the physical flesh. Perhaps as a light body, perhaps in the preservation of your identity, thus you sit alongside God upon death and escape the cycle of life and death. By the way, Buddha was described as being filled with light supposedly, so he must have had his light body fully produced, and his kundalini arousal must have been successful (according to the Paris 4 that is), yet he died. In any case, I would dispute the idea that there is such a thing as PRODUCTION of a light body. Perhaps there's a "lighting up" of the subtle body, but I do not believe a light body is "created". And that's something else I believe they have gotten wrong.

Guest guest

Anyone can attain divinity, it's up to us to balance the feminine and masculine aspects through proper training and preparation.

Nobody can invite himself to the Grail. If there is one thing I firmly believe (yes, it's only believe), it is you can never ever achieve anyhting through will power. The one who is greedy, will not get anything. The owner of the Grail is not called 'pure fool' for nothing. He doesn't know what he is doing thoughout his adventure. He always finds out about things afterwards.