IndiaDivine.org

question on shabar mantra-tantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

can a person do shabar mantra tantra all by himself without consulting a guru..?

i mean can a person all alone by himself do shabar mantra tantra just from a book without consulting a guru or a mentor??

if done this way..would there be any harsh consequences..?

i am asking this bcoz i came across a small book on shabar mantra-yantra which states u can work this stuff alone without a guru,and the book also states the methods in the book follow a tantric approach/way ...

also most importantly how would the person know in the 1st place if the shabar mantra or shabar tantra ritual he is doing is medium or powerfull enough to blow his mind or generate big unexcepted results??.........

please enlighten...

Vikrant

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudevaya!

hello Vikrant. The person who told you that you should transfer energy to another person before you die in order to get moksha does not imply to you or any other person who is led by a GURU or to a guru himself.

And moreover a tantra is basically a tantra in its true sense when it is done for the betterment of life or helping others. One should never apply tantra in order to satisfy his hunger of power. Hence, as long as your sadhana is bringing betterment to life of yours and also others, there is no such thing as transferring of your energy.

You will have to transfer energy only if u have attained a stage where you could take the position of a Guru.So, do not worry about you not getting moksha when u achieve a sadhana.

Could you please share some tantric sadhanas along with their procedres Vikrant? i need to do certain sadhanas. i would be highly grateful if you could forward me certain sadhanas along with their yantras and procedures please. Like the shabar sadhana you have.

And always remember, the effect of a sadhana depends on your concetration levels and mind power! The higher the concentration, higher the result!

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

thanks for ur input kartheek..

if u need tantra mantra sadhana's then please refer to mantra-tantra-yantra-vigyan

magazine..that is best resource for sadhana's and thats my personal viewpoint..

u can buy the latest issue of the magazine at any local newspaper stall and u can also pick up some old issues of the magazine..

regarding shabar tantra mantra..i have a small book on the same which contains many usefull tantra procedures and mantras and totka's alll for different purposes..let me know if u wanna know more about this shabar book...

Kartheek Kumar <sri_kartheek > wrote:

Jai Gurudevaya!

hello Vikrant. The person who told you that you should transfer energy to another person before you die in order to get moksha does not imply to you or any other person who is led by a GURU or to a guru himself.

And moreover a tantra is basically a tantra in its true sense when it is done for the betterment of life or helping others. One should never apply tantra in order to satisfy his hunger of power. Hence, as long as your sadhana is bringing betterment to life of yours and also others, there is no such thing as transferring of your energy.

You will have to transfer energy only if u have attained a stage where you could take the position of a Guru.So, do not worry about you not getting moksha when u achieve a sadhana.

Could you please share some tantric sadhanas along with their procedres Vikrant? i need to do certain sadhanas. i would be highly grateful if you could forward me certain sadhanas along with their yantras and procedures please. Like the shabar sadhana you have.

And always remember, the effect of a sadhana depends on your concetration levels and mind power! The higher the concentration, higher the result!

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Jay Gurudev