IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Human stem cell

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am doing a research paper on ethical ,moral and relogious aspect of human embryonic stem cell research. I would be very greatful to hear your opinions. It would be of great help to me if someone can reffer some books or scripture that discuss beganing of life. I know it is a very contoversal issue and I feel very conflicted.

Thanks in advance

Aum Namah Sivaay

If you refer to third canto part one of Srimad Bhagavatham translated by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada, you will get an idea of creation on the whole. I was amazed at the information available there. For example in modern belief we are made to believe that we are born with a sense organ like for example eyes, hence we can see: where as the scripture says that Krishna first created the sense of seeing, then the appropriate organ for conducting the function was created.

This understanding is, the other way around. You can try reading it. It may be helpful to know the fundamental concept of creation. :)