IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Any one from Hyderabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am from Hyderabad(India).I am intrested to know if there are any persons from Hyderabad,who are into practise of Kundalini yoga.I would be glad if they could guide me in practise of Kundalini or any form of medetation.

With best regards,

Nagendra Naydu

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

Terms of Service.

Guest guest

hi N.Nayudu!

i`m from hyd. you can mail me off line.now wherw are you ?reply soon for my answer.

Naydu Nagendra <nagendranaydu > wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am from Hyderabad(India).I am intrested to know if there are any persons from Hyderabad,who are into practise of Kundalini yoga.I would be glad if they could guide me in practise of Kundalini or any form of medetation.

With best regards,

Nagendra Naydu

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Kundalini Yoga, Books, Videos and DVDs on Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Mantra CDs

Kundalini yoga   Yogi bhajan   Philosophy of     Yoga clothing   Yoga video

Visit your group "Kundaliniyoga" on the web.

Kundaliniyoga

Sneak preview the  all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Visit your group " Terms of Service.

Guest guest

jai guru deva

hello Naydu Nagendra i am also frm hyd (india) i am a pure telugu guy, i am glad to have hydi in this grp. i am new practising KY.

ciaos,

shiva k

Naydu Nagendra <nagendranaydu > wrote:

Dear Friends,

With best regards,

Nagendra Naydu

Kundalini yoga   Yogi bhajan   Philosophy of     Yoga clothing   Yoga video

Visit your group "Kundaliniyoga" on the web.

Kundaliniyoga

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Terms of Service.

Guest guest

Hi Nayudu and Nagendra,

Am also from Hyderabad and practicing Kundalaini Yoga since the last 6

years, but am living in East Africa and visit Hyd every end of the year.

Could to know that there is a growing community of Hyderabadis.

Theresa

Terms of Service.

Guest Gurjinder

Hello Nayudu and Nagendra,

They are different styles to awaken Kundalani.

The styles / techniques include Mantra Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Laya Yoga or Kriya Yoga.

Kriya Yoga is the safest yoga that will help one to awaken the power of Kundalini

in an individual. You can find videos related to the same on Youtube and Google. There are a lot of websites that are offering VCDs / DVDs related to the same.

Mantra Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Laya Yoga should never be self praticed, a qualified teachers guidance is required for these yogas.

Forceful methods of awakening kundalini pose additional dangers. The breath or prana is strongly interdependent on the mind. If one begins to actively control the breath then the mind will be affected. Many kundalini yogas rely on this connection. Unfortunately, with incorrect practice rather than bringing the mind to a greater state of equanimity the breath control practices can also create even greater imbalances in the mind. Typical signs of this are extreme agitation and anxiety. In the panorama of human suffering there is probably no greater suffering than that of a mentally unbalanced individual and no sadder example of this than someone who has actually brought a state of mental imbalance onto himself through improper practice of kundalini yoga.

Warm Regards,

Gurjinder