Guest guest Posted July 11, 2002 Report Posted July 11, 2002 Someone - I have a beginning interest in Vedic astrology. I seem to have some difficulty with the determination of the Tatalika on page 16 of B.V.Raman's Graha & Bhava Balas. I seem to get a different answer using the book's planetary positions. With Guru, I get ravi, buddha, sukra & sani as friends. The example given gives sukra & sani as friends. With Sukra, I get guru, kuja & sani as friends. The example gives kuja, buddha, guru, sani & ravi as friends. With Ravi, I get kuja & sani as friends. The example provided gives kuja, sani & sukra. As I understand what I'm supposed to do is put, for instance Guru in 6th-house. The 3 house following represents the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th house, and the 3 houses preceding the 6th-house, represent the 10th, 11th & 12th houses. with much appreciation ron stebbins I, very much would appreciate some help regarding my misunderstanding in this regard. A step-by-step explanation would be very helpful. Quote
Guest guest Posted July 13, 2002 Report Posted July 13, 2002 Vyam VedaVyasaaya Namah Dear Ron, I don't have the book, but can you reproduce the planetary placements? Best wishes, Visti, - streak11639 vedic astrology Thursday, July 11, 2002 3:24 PM [vedic astrology] Tatkalika ? Someone -I have a beginning interest in Vedic astrology. I seem to have some difficulty with the determination of the Tatalika on page 16 of B.V.Raman's Graha & Bhava Balas. I seem to get a different answer using the book's planetary positions.With Guru, I get ravi, buddha, sukra & sani as friends. The example given gives sukra & sani as friends.With Sukra, I get guru, kuja & sani as friends. The example gives kuja, buddha, guru, sani & ravi as friends.With Ravi, I get kuja & sani as friends. The example provided gives kuja, sani & sukra.As I understand what I'm supposed to do is put, for instance Guru in 6th-house. The 3 house following represents the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th house, and the 3 houses preceding the 6th-house, represent the 10th, 11th & 12th houses.with much appreciationron stebbinsI, very much would appreciate some help regarding my misunderstanding in this regard. A step-by-step explanation would be very helpful.Archives: vedic astrologyGroup info: vedic astrology/info.htmlTo UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to vedic astrology-....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... Quote
Guest guest Posted July 13, 2002 Report Posted July 13, 2002 Visti - Thank you very much for your reply. Here is the listing - ravi in 9th-house buddha = 9th guru = 6th sukra = 9th chandra = 1st kuja = 10th sani = 7th The book gives a listing that is somewhat different, in 3 or 4 cases. I don't if there is a printer error or my misunderstanding. here is the books listing of friends - RAVI = kuja, sani, sukra CHANDRA = kuja KUJA = ravi, chandra, buddha, sukra, sani BUDDHA = kuja, sukra, sani SAKRA = kuja, buddha, guru, sani, ravi] SANI = ravi, kuja, buddha, guru, sukra My answer are apparently wrong regarding ravi, guru & sukra. I must misunderstand the process of determination. in appreciation ron --- Visti Larsen <vishnu wrote: > Vyam VedaVyasaaya Namah > > -- > > Dear Ron, > I don't have the book, but can you reproduce the > planetary placements? > > Best wishes, Visti, > - > streak11639 > vedic astrology > Thursday, July 11, 2002 3:24 PM > [vedic astrology] Tatkalika ? > > > Someone - > I have a beginning interest in Vedic astrology. I > seem to have some > difficulty with the determination of the Tatalika > on page 16 of > B.V.Raman's Graha & Bhava Balas. I seem to get a > different answer > using the book's planetary positions. > > With Guru, I get ravi, buddha, sukra & sani as > friends. The example > given gives sukra & sani as friends. > > With Sukra, I get guru, kuja & sani as friends. > The example gives > kuja, buddha, guru, sani & ravi as friends. > > With Ravi, I get kuja & sani as friends. The > example provided gives > kuja, sani & sukra. > > As I understand what I'm supposed to do is put, > for instance Guru in > 6th-house. The 3 house following represents the > 2nd, 3rd, & 4th > house, and the 3 houses preceding the 6th-house, > represent the 10th, > 11th & 12th houses. > > with much appreciation > ron stebbins > > > I, very much would appreciate some help regarding > my misunderstanding > in this regard. A step-by-step explanation would > be very helpful. > > > > Archives: > vedic astrology > > Group info: > vedic astrology/info.html > > To UNSUBSCRIBE: Blank mail to > vedic astrology- > > ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us ....... > > || Om Tat Sat || Sarvam Sri > Krishnaarpanamastu || > > > Terms of Service. > > Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.