IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
arya

Kalki is NOT jesus, proof

Rate this topic

hi everyone, first of all 'hari om'

next, I am here, to calrify some things, and I think i can clarify atleast somethings, by His mercy, As i am a strict follower of vedic religion, Some of the strict followers, of vedic religion are like, Buddha , Jesus himself and many many more.

First thing, is lets come to jesus, and who is He, and what he did.

The birth of jesus, as a spiritual soul was described in ancient scriptures.

"Jesus, is the manifested form, of the lord, But not a direct incarnation, and in this sense he is like buddha, parashurama etc "

"what is manifested form, well the answer is they are associates of lord , for whom lord is the direct energy source ( like father )."

This is the reason, jesus told , LORD IS MY FATHER, and never told he is the lord.

But, Kalki is direct Incarnation, that means Jesus's father and not jesus.

Also, now something about christianism.

A pure "christian" is one who follows the principles of christ laid out by jesus, and i am sorry to say , taht in this world there exists very few few christians.

Why, for example take this example, the following line is the first commendment of jesus out of ten.

"Thou shall not kill"

what does this mean, If you directly take it, it simply means anyone should not kill.

But, it was interpreted by many so called christian preachers, that this is with respect to Humans, only.

Who told this, WHY, WAS JESUS NOT INTILLEGENT ENOUGH TO USE WORD 'MURDER' INSTEAD OF 'KILL' IF HE MEANT IT FOR HUMANS.

and next is, 'INTERPRETING' is needed for things which are not clear. And thing spoken by Lord or his associates like Jesus, is 100% clear and straight forward, Then What was the need to interpret.

This was needed because, the people wanted to find their own comfort in the religion, that means, the people did not adopt to christianism, but instead changed christianity to such an extent so that they could adopt. So it is very clear that the current christianity is not christianity, but some alien adopted religion.

Of course, Even i Will tell, take it from me, The TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL GO TO HEAVEN WITHOUT FAIL, BUT ONLY TRUE, AND TRUE CHRISTIANS ARE NOTHING BUT TRUE VEDIC FOLLOWERS, (TRUE HINDUS) also.

Because Christianity, is based on Hindus.

HOW ?

I have lots of proof, i will put it in next post, first of all digest this.

Also, i ask people to spread the link to this post to as many people as possible, specially christians, so that let them know, what they are following and in what illution they are

harirnama harirnama harirnama kevalam

Guest guest

To be very frank, your posting is nice.

But i have to disagree with you on few things. Christ himself had distributed meat, fish and bread to his disciples during a meeting. So, statement is false and there by making the same mistake i.e. wrong interpretation. :)

Guest guest

Humble regards,

I think this Kalki connection is an interesting convergence between the Vedas, the Bible, and the Q'ran.... Something to chew on for sure, thanks for pointing it out.

__

As far as Jesus' commandements go, in my Christian readings I have only come accross two laws Jesus asks us to follow or strieve towards:

Love God with all your soul, mind, body ....

and love thy neighbour as thyself ...

The Law, lawmakers, and "followers of the Law" were those Jesus came to challenge and discredit. They used religion and scripture to yield power, influence, and rule according to their human devise.

The 10 commandments were passed down long before, through Moses, in the times of the exodus and are part of the Old Testament or Jewish books which predated the appearance of Christ and do not recognise his coming as the Messiah. These commandments, and the various prescriptions and laws were to serve as guide posts in a time where they were needed in order to manage a variety of issues beyond morality, including health, housing, family relations...

___

As far as food goes, Jesus says something to the effect that it is not what a man eats that makes him impure, but rather what comes out of his mouth. It is the tongue that is to be tamed, as much for what it craves, as what it is bound to pronounce.

A man's inner character is revealed through the things that he utters ...

___

To be clear, I do not believe Jesus ever said "thou shalt not kill", or anything to that effect.

With regards to the 10 commandments, he said something like, one who aims towards love of God, and love of neighbour, will (should) certainly not be tempted, or go anywhere near the items which are laid down in the 10 commandments...

__

I realise this does not quite clarify whether or not flesh eating is appropriate or not. Taking inspiration from Jesus, this is a question that should be looked at intelligently rather than through the eyes of the law and the lawmakers ....

In my opinion, to misquote scripture to serve one's end and purposes should be avoided...

__

I do agree, a true Devotee, whether Christian, Hindu, Muslem, Jewish, or other ... a true follower of God, and brother of man, is a very rare thing indeed ....

__

All the best to all of you on your path ...

Guest guest

The lawmakers and priestly class, the "strict followers of the law", are those who did not recognise Jesus as the Messiah ...

Jesus, who did not receive an externally recognised education quoted extensively and possessed a profound understanding of the scriptures, such as all avatars and acharyas do.

On many occasions he pointed out verses which confirmed that he was the anointed one. He also pointed out the self-serving hypocrisy of the pharisees, on many occasions ...

Yes, that's true.

well before to continue i had the same problem about the second coming of Jesus and Kalki Avatar...

If Jesus is Kalki, that mean Kali yuga is ending, but that not coincide with the Vedic viewpoint, however many people in india say that kaliyuga is ending and are waiting for Kalki.

Sri Caintaya Mahaprabhu said that a new satya yuga of 10.000 years is starting with the chant of the holy name...

Christians are waiting for Jesus, and now He is in Tibet or India, Nobody know this, only some Tibetan (kaulas) and some southamericans. Why?

Because the Son of God was in Southamerica and left the third doctrine of the Christians lineage (The first was Moses law, the second was the Jesuchrist doctrine, and finally the third is The Doctrine of the lamb of god.)

i'm aware that there are a lot of bogus avatar mushroomings, but he is a genuine avatar, because the bible talk about him as the Divine Helper. He wrote all that God said him in scrolls, there are like 4.000 scrolls.

please visit www . cienciaceleste . org. pe

(all together, and go to english section.).

What happened in Tibet?

In Tibet, the year 1991, was revealed the Last scripture before the second comming of the Son of God, its name is Ekatantra and in this scripture is revealed the True identity of Jesus by God-Father. Jesus is the same Ganesha, and Ganesha and Jesus are both encarnation of the Son of God, The Son of God is the Suprem Master of all Masters, and his name is Ekadanta.

Jesuchrist revealed himself to three Apostles his trascendental form (Ekadanta), see Transfiguration of Jesus, and He said too that in the future we will know him with a different name that Only his Father knows.

these scriptures said that the Son fo God has born,

He will not say "I'm Jesus the son of god believe in me please!!" like bogus avataras. He is coming full of glory and majesty, his face will shine like millions of suns and he will fly across the sky, He will command the nature and he will punish all capitalists, soldiers, materialistics, and religious people, these things will happen in India, From India he will appear to the World.

Now my duty is to propagate these new scriptures.

Ekatantra (only in spanish): www . geocities . com /ekatantra

Doctrine of the Lamb of God (English and spanish) : www . cienciaceleste . org. pe

---all together----

Sorry , but I don't speak english very well, I'm learning. hehe.

Hari bolo

Guest guest

But Jesus also gave his life for the people. Can you?

We can't, so let's not imitate.

To be very frank, your posting is nice.

But i have to disagree with you on few things. Christ himself had distributed meat, fish and bread to his disciples during a meeting. So, statement is false and there by making the same mistake i.e. wrong interpretation. :)