IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
xdementorsxkiss

What Happened Today.

Rate this topic

I live in California, in what is called "they valley."

I don't know if all of you have heard of it, maybe you have, it's quite popular.

I had to go buy things for my baby, diapers, etc at Walmart.

Everywhere I went in Walmart, in each section were DEVOTEES.

I have been in that Walmart many, many times and have never seen them before. I was SO happy and so thrilled I went and spoke with them.

They tell me that they go all the time! I told them: "It is a shame that we always missed each other!"

One of the devotees said to me, which is absolutely true: "When you find happiness and love with Lord Krishna, He will show you everything. It is no coincidence that you saw us here today. Devotees are supposed to be together!"

I was so thrilled! I couldn't believe that with all the pain I went through in my life, all these years, I finally found Lord Krishna's love, and accepted His love, and everything has been coming to me!

Love, happiness, and including the devotees!

Isn't this wonderful? It was NOT just a coincidence that so many devotees were at Walmart today! It was NOT just coincidence that we happened to meet!

Have you had similar experiences when you were new devotees?

Guest guest

My experience is somewhat different.

Devotees seem to hunt me down.

I have always lived far from Temples but I spend alot of time writing and reading. When I have fallen short on my reading and chanting they appear. Some examples, been a while since reading go to DC to see friends and decide to see the museums and wouldn`t you know a large group of devotees on the mall, I got the hint.

Haven`t read in a long time and go with friends to a concert and you can guess the rest.

I am happy you had such a nice experience

i have gone to a concert, and i meet a familiar face there, seence i was alone but knowingly i did know somepoeple there.. but this man´s face i have seen taking care of some children there, when mahäraja comes by the temple, so he glance on my saying loud, HEY, People is Nice, don´t they?

AN seence i was alone, i thought, Oh, yes he´s being part of Caitanya´s movement.

i was dancing all night to the loud reggae beat, that´s beenloved allready by Sriman MahäPrabhu.

So much so, that when i saw him and realize my own lonlines allthough being so sorrownded by known faces there, i say quietly, Jaya.... !

(Yesterdayz)

Hari Bol,

Yes my friend, its really true.

Even just today , I was chanting hare krishna mantra at the bustop, (uk), abd all of a sudden, a devotee whom I had not seen for a year, suddenly walked past the bustop.

Things do happen with krishna, and I really am convinced it is the only way to live ones life on this planet.

Jai Sri Krishna.

All is Good yes, also i have seen this brother by the downtown, i was usuallly alone, more offten this dayz, i was parafrasing this holy names, then at a music store bus stop, i saw here the same man, but he has looooong hair more even, when he was checking the music store there, while checking some basse there big big base electronic one, i remember him and then i was like oh, yes He is steel, then he yiawwwgn, like thinking, "Gosh, where is the action".

For me was like, you know, i tihnk shall i keep on with my chantin... then we be doing some music i think over the futures !