IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doctors find Yogi Ramdev's yoga perfect.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

A team of 50 allopathic doctors have studied the claims of Yogi Ramdev that he

has cured many people of their chronic ailments, through hatha yoga and

pranayama techniques, and found his claims to be valid. They studied upwards of

700 patients as reported by INDIA TV on 8th August '05.

Regards,

Jagannath.

Hi,

I live in America. I have heard much about Swami Ramdev from an Indian collegue of mine. Does he offer anything that other gurus do not? Who is his guru and does he have any abilities. Is he a hatha yogi?. I look forward to hearing from someone that knows the guru personally. Thanks

Blessings,

C

hi

we also live in america and though not a pesonal experience, we had contacted him with an inquiry for my father's ulceritis. It had gotton so bad to the point of surgery.

They answered promptly and helped him by giving him some ayurvedic medicine, food restrictions, and some pranayam techniques.

Its been a good 6 months since he has started the treatment. Now he stopped the oral medication, ayurvedic medication and only watches his diet and practices pranayam 30 minutes every morning and evening.

My father didn't need drugs till this date. He is completely cured, even his doctors are amazed at his project.

Thats enough proof for me, my dad's back from the jaws of death and in addition to all this, you can see a new glow on his face and he lost 15 pounds he's been trying to loose for over 5 years.

I don't know about abilities but he has a practical and straighforward approach, never seen him perform jadu/tona but only speaks of health and well being.

Hope I helped

Jai Shri Radhe