Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Subramaniam Shankaran

The site is www.hubcom.com/tantric. Based on the vahana she takes , Varahi

has given names. You have mentioned the Garudarooda ( arroda- loosely

translated to the vahana). You have Varahi as Aswarooda( astride a horse-

which is my favourite) . There are a few others. Pl go thru the above

mentioned site and they have given the various forms and how she should be

worshiped in each form, what is the benefit.

Give me some time about the reference in which Varahi is given to draw her

energy from yama. I don't have access to the net always. When I browse next,

I shall share this info. ( I remember seeing it in a tibetian site. )

I also have the book by pratibha prasuram. Shall share the info once I go

thru it.

Even the asthothram on saraswati, Durga and Prathyankara havea line in

praise of Varahi.

May the Goddess be with you

Gopi

Guest guest

Varaahi is the goddess who is fierce in nature but the ocean of mercy to her devotees and those who love and listen to her.This miracle has been proved in real life.Seeing is believing.She has manifested herself in physical form in the house of a devotee by name Balaraman alias Kumar Mama at Bangalore Gupta Layout Ulsoor.She converses through Kumar Mama and offers solutions to people who come to her with various problems ranging from health related and other day to day afflictions. Many people have gone back with their problems solved by the Goddess. She Can change a persons fortunes if he acts upon her advice.For more information Kumar mama can be contacted on 91-080-30527984.I have been benefited by her any other person who has problems can avail of her counsel .

Besides a Vaarahi temple is coming up at Bangalore constructed by the Mahaavarahi temple trust.Those who wish to contribute their mite can contact Mama at the above Telephone Number.

Om Vaarahyei Namaha

M.S.A

Varaahi is the goddess who is fierce in nature but the ocean of mercy to her devotees and those who love and listen to her.This miracle has been proved in real life.Seeing is believing.She has manifested herself in physical form in the house of a devotee by name Balaraman alias Kumar Mama at Bangalore Gupta Layout Ulsoor.She converses through Kumar Mama and offers solutions to people who come to her with various problems ranging from health related and other day to day afflictions. Many people have gone back with their problems solved by the Goddess. She Can change a persons fortunes if he acts upon her advice.For more information Kumar mama can be contacted on 91-080-30527984.I have been benefited by her any other person who has problems can avail of her counsel .

Besides a Vaarahi temple is coming up at Bangalore constructed by the Mahaavarahi temple trust.Those who wish to contribute their mite can contact Mama at the above Telephone Number.

Om Vaarahyei Namaha

M.S.A

i would like to know more bout her all i know is that she is one of tripurasundari's attendants and whenever somting is offered in the shri cakra puja she comes to collect it.hope i didnt disrespect you.

i live in the caribbean i would like to know more about her and her worship so i can start doing it here and people would get to know her more i love her as my mother please help me.