IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

a quote from kulanarva tantra- ponder and wonder!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"If people could get liberated by smearing

themselves with dust and ashes, are all the country folk,

who live amidst dust and ashes

liberated?

"Animals like pigs bear the winter cold and summer heat

and for them food fit or unfit is alike, are they

Yogis thereby?"

"Lady of the clans, such

privations and self denials are only for deceiving the world

while direct knowledge of truth alone is the means for

liberation."

>From the Kulanarva Tantra

love !!!!

Guest guest

This here is also fun:

"The adept should drink, drink and drink again until he falls to the ground. if he gets up and drinks again, he will be freed from rebirth. His happiness enchants the goddess, Lord Bhairava delights in his swooning, his vomiting pleases all the gods." (Kulanarva Tantra)

This here is also fun:

"The adept should drink, drink and drink again until he falls to the ground. if he gets up and drinks again, he will be freed from rebirth. His happiness enchants the goddess, Lord Bhairava delights in his swooning, his vomiting pleases all the gods." (Kulanarva Tantra)

These tread i understand as speaking about kundalini in any form (Kali, Durga, Shiva, Bhairava,...)! Drink the nectar of immortality and kundalini will arise and when kundalini falls back down in mooladhara and if you can arise her over and over again, you will be freed from rebirth. What do you think?

Guest guest

you mean "bhakti" (devotion) I guess? a good interpretation thank you. yes I have also suspected that this was meant more metaphorically but who knows...? would be funny to understand it literal. wine and meat and women is a widely known "deconditioning"/balancing practice too..in the brahmin context. but I myself think its meant poetical- that is: both ways!

anyway, I know that all gods love to feast and party!! :)

ahara: are you also one who is hunting "death"?

can I ask you a question? do you think that there are people who are already born with an "uncoiled" kundalini, meaning that they are on a higher level to begin with?

best wishes, 7star.

you mean "bhakti" (devotion) I guess? a good interpretation thank you. yes I have also suspected that this was meant more metaphorically but who knows...? would be funny to understand it literal. wine and meat and women is a widely known "deconditioning"/balancing practice too..in the brahmin context. but I myself think its meant poetical- that is: both ways!

anyway, I know that all gods love to feast and party!! :)

ahara: are you also one who is hunting "death"?

best wishes, 7star.

I agree, that both interpretations are correct! Alcohol is widely used in advaita or aghora and in other spiritual paths.

Yes, we could say that i'm the one who is hounting "death"!

can I ask you a question? do you think that there are people who are already born with an "uncoiled" kundalini, meaning that they are on a higher level to begin with?

Hard question :)! I think that there are people who had experienced the power of kundalini in other births and that in some people kundalini is not fully awaken! Those peole are, we could say, seers, with telepathic ability or something else. And that there are people who has open some chakras whene they are bourn and their sensation is much bigger then in others!

I think that If you bourn again, you must start from the begining and when you are high enough, you can see how to go on. From which level, i meen!

What do you think?

I agree, that both interpretations are correct! Alcohol is widely used in advaita or aghora and in other spiritual paths.

Yes, we could say that i'm the one who is hounting "death"!

Sorry, if I've misunderstood but it's been clearified several times that wine in tantra refers to awakening kundalini & drinking Amrit.

It has been mentioned tantra-texts to drink coconut-juice where it's written to drink wine in sadhna!

A request: I want to know about this specific mudra (pose of hands) in the following picture:-

4mmb2u8.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/4mmb2u8.jpg