IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prathyangira devi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

New photo in the album: see various form of Devi (2) picture 34

Maa ugra prathyangira devi : The only information I have of

Prathyangira Devi is that she is closely associated with Sri Chakra.

In Sri cakra worship she guides the devotees against all odds and

guides them along the right path.

She is imagined as dark in complexion, terrible in aspect, having a

lion's face with reddened eyes and riding a lion, entirely nude or

wearing black garments. She wears a human skulls, her hair stands on

end, and the she hold a trident, a serpent in the form of a noose, a

hand-drum and a skull in her four hands. She is said to be the spouse

of Bhairavi, and she has a varient form of Atharvana Bhadrakalil. The

Sage Durvasa is a devotee and she is said to be worshipped for the

destructions of his sins.

Does anyone knows anything about this?

Guest guest

Helllo,

My name is sandesh menon from thrissur. I need a Maa Ugra Prathyangira devi photo . Please sent to my email address

sandeshkunnath@gmail.com

New photo in the album: see various form of Devi (2) picture 34

Maa ugra prathyangira devi : The only information I have of

Prathyangira Devi is that she is closely associated with Sri Chakra.

In Sri cakra worship she guides the devotees against all odds and

guides them along the right path.

She is imagined as dark in complexion, terrible in aspect, having a

lion's face with reddened eyes and riding a lion, entirely nude or

wearing black garments. She wears a human skulls, her hair stands on

end, and the she hold a trident, a serpent in the form of a noose, a

hand-drum and a skull in her four hands. She is said to be the spouse

of Bhairavi, and she has a varient form of Atharvana Bhadrakalil. The

Sage Durvasa is a devotee and she is said to be worshipped for the

destructions of his sins.

Does anyone knows anything about this?

It is appalling to read the answers and advices that are given to these innocent people who are confused.

In reference to the young man being possessed by Ma Katherie. BULL. Sounds like he is possessed by an EVIL SPIRIT. Only evil behaves in such a way. Why would Mother Katherie possess someone in that way. If she was sent to harm someone, believe me, I don't think that she will possess that person then pick up a knife to harm others. Does that sound logical to you?

The other person that said to do the five weeks devotion with the coconut. That worked for him, there is no guarantee it will do the same for you. Everyone's cases are different and requires more/less devotion.

Mother Katherie once told me that people use her name to do evil and she is blamed for it. She is so beautiful and very gentle. She is also very serious and should not be played with. I was told by a learned Pujari that Ma Katherie is a woman that likes to be alone. If her shadow likes you she will follow you. She will protect you and give you whatever you want, providing you are living your life respectably. She can take you to the highest peak and can also bring you down to the lowest. Any relationship you have with a partner there will always be problems, remember she likes to be alone. She is known as Mother Kali little sister and Kal Bhairo her little brother. Mother Katherie and Kal Bhairo works side by side. If you give to one you have to give to the other. I am still learning. I am willing to share what I know. I do think that you need to take this young man to a Mother Kali temple to find out what/who is really possessing him.

Thank you and good luck.

It is appalling to read the answers and advices that are given to these innocent people who are confused.

In reference to the young man being possessed by Ma Katherie. BULL. Sounds like he is possessed by an EVIL SPIRIT. Only evil behaves in such a way. Why would Mother Katherie possess someone in that way. If she was sent to harm someone, believe me, I don't think that she will possess that person then pick up a knife to harm others. Does that sound logical to you?

The other person that said to do the five weeks devotion with the coconut. That worked for him, there is no guarantee it will do the same for you. Everyone's cases are different and requires more/less devotion.

Mother Katherie once told me that people use her name to do evil and she is blamed for it. She is so beautiful and very gentle. She is also very serious and should not be played with. I was told by a learned Pujari that Ma Katherie is a woman that likes to be alone. If her shadow likes you she will follow you. She will protect you and give you whatever you want, providing you are living your life respectably. She can take you to the highest peak and can also bring you down to the lowest. Any relationship you have with a partner there will always be problems, remember she likes to be alone. She is known as Mother Kali little sister and Kal Bhairo her little brother. Mother Katherie and Kal Bhairo works side by side. If you give to one you have to give to the other. I am still learning. I am willing to share what I know. I do think that you need to take this young man to a Mother Kali temple to find out what/who is really possessing him.

Thank you and good luck.

you are so right mother will never do such a thing honestly in my experiance with my guru it have plenty spirits when manifests on people say they are shiva, hanuman and mother kateri to confuse you because when you hear that is mother you will think why is mother doing this even when i am praying and i am a good person then you would stop doing it and when you stop doing devotion to her then you know what the spirit will overpower him an kill him that's what the spirit wants because although he has possessed your bother he does not have the power to kill him because of your devotion so you should find a kali temple right away.

jai maa