Jump to content

Daily News on Hinduism, Yoga, Ayurveda and Natural Healing
Exercise - Kendrapati dosha - Explain using KAS
Sponsored Links:
This is a discussion on "Exercise - Kendrapati dosha - Explain using KAS" within the Vedic Astrology (Jyotisha) section of the IndiaDivine.org forums.

Dear Group, I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this question on the group as well. Since a lot of peopl...
...Read the full discussion below.


Exercise - Kendrapati dosha - Explain using KAS

Sponsored Links:
12 replies to this topic      (1,562 views)

#1 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:46 AM

Dear Group,

I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not satisfied with the
answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this question on the group as
well.

Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are beginning to get
a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to do this exercise to get the
deeper understanding and depth of KAS.

With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how everything falls
into place and exceptions also come out. The background reason and
understanding of the same is lost because of the absence of this system from
what is known today as Vedic Astrology.

Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest that you all
make a table and write your replies in an organized manner so that it can be
used by current members and also the members that will join the group in future.
So that way, all your efforts will be of great use to them.

What one misses can be their lessons learned.

Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju) considered bad when
placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? What is the deeper meaning behind
this.

Let us have an organized discussion of the same

Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.

Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in kendras be
considred a dosh or bad?

Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after discussion. We
will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so that we can get concrete
answer and also the exceptions if any will get seperated as well and you will
also have a CONCRETE and scientific reasoning for the same.

Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and place them
in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a table for each
benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an exhaustive study of the
same.


Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies behind all the
yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you will start to see and
understand things in a different light (light of KAS).

I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the objectives. Now
lets start the Analysis and then we will have a conclusion in an organized
manner.

I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN STEP 1.

Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all mails for step 1
are organized properly.

When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha - Step 2.

Good luck,
Cheers !!!
Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

Featured Article:
15 Most Amazing Predictions for Kali Yuga from the Bhagavata Purana
In the last canto of the Bhagavata Purana there is a list of predictions and prophecies about the dark times for the present age of Kali Yuga. The following 15 predictions, written 5,000 years ago by sage Vedavyasa, are amazing because they appear so accurate. Despite the negative tone of these prophecies, there is still one bright spot for all of us, which is mentioned at the end.

#2 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:51 AM

Dear Group,

Please read " I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
satisfied with the answers "

as

" I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not satisfied with the
answers as they were not very scientific "

Sorry about that.

Cheers !!!
Ash

, " ashsam73 " <kas wrote:
>
> Dear Group,
>
> I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not satisfied with the
answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this question on the group as
well.
>
> Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are beginning to
get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to do this exercise to get
the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
>
> With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how everything
falls into place and exceptions also come out. The background reason and
understanding of the same is lost because of the absence of this system from
what is known today as Vedic Astrology.
>
> Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest that you
all make a table and write your replies in an organized manner so that it can be
used by current members and also the members that will join the group in future.
So that way, all your efforts will be of great use to them.
>
> What one misses can be their lessons learned.
>
> Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju) considered bad when
placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? What is the deeper meaning behind
this.
>
> Let us have an organized discussion of the same
>
> Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
>
> Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in kendras be
considred a dosh or bad?
>
> Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after discussion. We
will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so that we can get concrete
answer and also the exceptions if any will get seperated as well and you will
also have a CONCRETE and scientific reasoning for the same.
>
> Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and place
them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a table for each
benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an exhaustive study of the
same.
>
>
> Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies behind all the
yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you will start to see and
understand things in a different light (light of KAS).
>
> I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the objectives. Now
lets start the Analysis and then we will have a conclusion in an organized
manner.
>
> I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN STEP 1.
>
> Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all mails for step
1 are organized properly.
>
> When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha - Step 2.
>
> Good luck,
> Cheers !!!
> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca
>

#3 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4 points and
therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su,
Ju have 7th aspect from their respective position. In a native's life the most
important is the life, and health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and
12th house as HoC. Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3
houses and will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from being in
7th house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th house which is
12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all benefics in Kendras give
bad results.
Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means when Ju is placed
in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect HoC and will not give results
for HoB unless it also happens to be the LoD/LoE.
We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and that is what is
meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
Thanks
Prabha


, " ashsam73 " <kas wrote:
>
> Dear Group,
>
> I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not satisfied with the
answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this question on the group as
well.
>
> Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are beginning to
get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to do this exercise to get
the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
>
> With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how everything
falls into place and exceptions also come out. The background reason and
understanding of the same is lost because of the absence of this system from
what is known today as Vedic Astrology.
>
> Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest that you
all make a table and write your replies in an organized manner so that it can be
used by current members and also the members that will join the group in future.
So that way, all your efforts will be of great use to them.
>
> What one misses can be their lessons learned.
>
> Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju) considered bad when
placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? What is the deeper meaning behind
this.
>
> Let us have an organized discussion of the same
>
> Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
>
> Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in kendras be
considred a dosh or bad?
>
> Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after discussion. We
will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so that we can get concrete
answer and also the exceptions if any will get seperated as well and you will
also have a CONCRETE and scientific reasoning for the same.
>
> Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and place
them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a table for each
benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an exhaustive study of the
same.
>
>
> Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies behind all the
yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you will start to see and
understand things in a different light (light of KAS).
>
> I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the objectives. Now
lets start the Analysis and then we will have a conclusion in an organized
manner.
>
> I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN STEP 1.
>
> Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all mails for step
1 are organized properly.
>
> When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha - Step 2.
>
> Good luck,
> Cheers !!!
> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca
>

#4 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:16 AM

Dear Prabha Ji,

After reading some questions came in my mind as below
--however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be
applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as
aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
--by looking points owned by planets are as under
48 Sun
49 Moon
54 Mercury
56 Jupiter
52 Venus
39 Mars
39 Saturn
-- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in case
more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju seems
near to this
------------------
Regards,
Devisingh

prabha wrote:


Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4
points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All
benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their respective
position. In a native's life the most important is the life, and health
ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house as HoC. Now any
benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3 houses and will be
eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from being in 7th house a
Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th house which is
12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all benefics in
Kendras give bad results.
Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means when Ju
is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect HoC and
will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be the LoD/LoE.
We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and that is
what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
Thanks
Prabha


,
"ashsam73" <kas wrote:
>
> Dear Group,
>
> I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this
question on the group as well.
>
> Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are
beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to do
this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
>
> With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how
everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The
background reason and understanding of the same is lost because of the
absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic Astrology.
>
> Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest
that you all make a table and write your replies in an organized manner
so that it can be used by current members and also the members that
will join the group in future. So that way, all your efforts will be of
great use to them.
>
> What one misses can be their lessons learned.
>
> Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? What is
the deeper meaning behind this.
>
> Let us have an organized discussion of the same
>
> Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
>
> Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in
kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
>
> Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after
discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so
that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if any will get
seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and scientific
reasoning for the same.
>
> Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna
and place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make
a table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an
exhaustive study of the same.
>
>
> Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies
behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you
will start to see and understand things in a different light (light of
KAS).
>
> I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the
objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have a
conclusion in an organized manner.
>
> I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN
IN STEP 1.
>
> Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all
mails for step 1 are organized properly.
>
> When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha -
Step 2.
>
> Good luck,
> Cheers !!!
> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca
>

#5 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:31 PM

Dear Devi Singh ji
--however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be applied
for all planets they could be benific or malefic as far as aspect is concern
they are not aspecting so can give results.
Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can give results
irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic. Kendras are what we term
as a very good position(in VA they are supposed to be Narayan Sthaanas). So when
Benefics are placed in such good position, should give very good results. But
they do not give good results. A malefic in good position will give bad results
as that is its characteristics.

--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th house).

The last question of yours I didnt understand.
Thanks
Prabha
, devisigh <devisingh.rajput
wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha Ji,
>
> After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be
> applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as
> aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> 48 Sun
> 49 Moon
> 54 Mercury
> 56 Jupiter
> 52 Venus
> 39 Mars
> 39 Saturn
> -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in case
> more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju seems near
> to this
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4
> > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All
> > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their respective
> > position. In a native's life the most important is the life, and
> > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house as HoC.
> > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3 houses and
> > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from being in 7th
> > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th house
> > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all
> > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means when Ju
> > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect HoC and
> > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be the LoD/LoE.
> > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and that is
> > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >
> >
> > <%40>, " ashsam73 "
> > <kas@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Group,
> > >
> > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked this
> > question on the group as well.
> > >
> > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are
> > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to
> > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
> > >
> > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how
> > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The
> > background reason and understanding of the same is lost because of the
> > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic Astrology.
> > >
> > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest
> > that you all make a table and write your replies in an organized
> > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the members
> > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your efforts will
> > be of great use to them.
> > >
> > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > >
> > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? What is
> > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > >
> > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > >
> > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
> > >
> > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in
> > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > >
> > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after
> > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so
> > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if any will
> > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and scientific
> > reasoning for the same.
> > >
> > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and
> > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a
> > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an
> > exhaustive study of the same.
> > >
> > >
> > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies
> > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you
> > will start to see and understand things in a different light (light of
> > KAS).
> > >
> > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the
> > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have a
> > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > >
> > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN
> > STEP 1.
> > >
> > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all mails
> > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > >
> > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha - Step 2.
> > >
> > > Good luck,
> > > Cheers !!!
> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > >
> >
> >
>

#6 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:33 AM

Thanks Prabha Ji,

I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except Ju all other
planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so probability
is low for same
and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic as well
so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception...i guess
something a scientific point is missing still.....

"But Ju being in 7th house
> > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result"

"--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th
house).

I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so
generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be
expected here....

------------------
Regards,
Devisingh

prabha wrote:




Dear Devi Singh ji
--however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be
applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic as far as
aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can give
results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic. Kendras
are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are supposed to be
Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good position,
should give very good results. But they do not give good results. A
malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its
characteristics.

--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th
house).

The last question of yours I didnt understand.
Thanks
Prabha
,
devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha Ji,
>
> After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same
can be
> applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as

> aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> 48 Sun
> 49 Moon
> 54 Mercury
> 56 Jupiter
> 52 Venus
> 39 Mars
> 39 Saturn
> -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in
case
> more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju
seems near
> to this
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more
than 4
> > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie
negative. All
> > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their
respective
> > position. In a native's life the most important is the life,
and
> > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house
as HoC.
> > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3
houses and
> > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from
being in 7th
> > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th
house
> > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore
all
> > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means
when Ju
> > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect
HoC and
> > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be
the LoD/LoE.
> > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and
that is
> > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >
> >

> > <%40>,
"ashsam73"
> > <kas@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Group,
> > >
> > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was
not
> > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had
asked this
> > question on the group as well.
> > >
> > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS,
and are
> > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you
all to
> > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of
KAS.
> > >
> > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will
see how
> > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The

> > background reason and understanding of the same is lost
because of the
> > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic
Astrology.
> > >
> > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I
would suggest
> > that you all make a table and write your replies in an
organized
> > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the
members
> > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your
efforts will
> > be of great use to them.
> > >
> > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > >
> > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and
Ju)
> > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or
bad? What is
> > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > >
> > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > >
> > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first
question.
> > >
> > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being
placed in
> > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > >
> > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer
after
> > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it
scientifically so
> > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if
any will
> > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and
scientific
> > reasoning for the same.
> > >
> > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning
a lagna and
> > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We
can make a
> > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and
do an
> > exhaustive study of the same.
> > >
> > >
> > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique
that lies
> > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or
atleast you
> > will start to see and understand things in a different light
(light of
> > KAS).
> > >
> > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are
the
> > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have
a
> > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > >
> > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO
QUESTION GIVEN IN
> > STEP 1.
> > >
> > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so
that all mails
> > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > >
> > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati
dosha - Step 2.
> > >
> > > Good luck,
> > > Cheers !!!
> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > >
> >
> >
>

#7 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Dear Devi Singhji
Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as HoB. This being the
case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its power for 6th house (Please
check WS for 6th house). That means Ju gives bad result for 6th house like
diseases, debts, slow recovery from illness, etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju
gives bad results when placed in 4th house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th
house aspects HoB, HoC - thus reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju
cant give death and death is a good event for a native.
Thanks
Prabha

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput
wrote:
>
> Thanks Prabha Ji,
>
> I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except Ju all other
> planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so probability is
> low for same
> and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic as well
> so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception...i guess
> something a scientific point is missing still.....
>
> " But Ju being in 7th house
> > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result "
>
> " --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th
> house).
>
> I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so
> generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be
> expected here....
>
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can
> > be applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic as far as
> > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can give
> > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic. Kendras
> > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are supposed to be
> > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good position,
> > should give very good results. But they do not give good results. A
> > malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its
> > characteristics.
> >
> > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th
> > house).
> >
> > The last question of yours I didnt understand.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> > <%40>, devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be
> > > applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as
> > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> > > 48 Sun
> > > 49 Moon
> > > 54 Mercury
> > > 56 Jupiter
> > > 52 Venus
> > > 39 Mars
> > > 39 Saturn
> > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in case
> > > more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju seems
> > near
> > > to this
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4
> > > > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All
> > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their respective
> > > > position. In a native's life the most important is the life, and
> > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house as HoC.
> > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3 houses
> > and
> > > > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from being in
> > 7th
> > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th house
> > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all
> > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means when Ju
> > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect HoC and
> > > > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be the
> > LoD/LoE.
> > > > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and that is
> > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>, " ashsam73 "
> > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > >
> > > > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > > > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked
> > this
> > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > >
> > > > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are
> > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to
> > > > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
> > > > >
> > > > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how
> > > > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The
> > > > background reason and understanding of the same is lost because of
> > the
> > > > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic Astrology.
> > > > >
> > > > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would suggest
> > > > that you all make a table and write your replies in an organized
> > > > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the members
> > > > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your efforts
> > will
> > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > >
> > > > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad?
> > What is
> > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > >
> > > > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > > > >
> > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in
> > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > > > >
> > > > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after
> > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so
> > > > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if any will
> > > > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and
> > scientific
> > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > >
> > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and
> > > > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a
> > > > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an
> > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies
> > > > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you
> > > > will start to see and understand things in a different light
> > (light of
> > > > KAS).
> > > > >
> > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the
> > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have a
> > > > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > > > >
> > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN
> > > > STEP 1.
> > > > >
> > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all
> > mails
> > > > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > > > >
> > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha -
> > Step 2.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

#8 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

Dear Group,


Members can also find some useful tips regarding this
in Krushna's FAQ Corner/Benefic Planets under point 3.


Regards
Anup


--- On Sun, 20/12/09, prabha <prabha.acharya wrote:
prabha <prabha.acharya Re: Exercise - Kendrapati dosha - Explain using KAS Date: Sunday, 20 December, 2009, 10:15 AM

Dear Devi SinghjiJu being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as HoB. This being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its power for 6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That means Ju gives bad result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow recovery from illness, etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results when placed in 4th house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house aspects HoB, HoC - thus reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju cant give death and death is a good event for a native.ThanksPrabhaastrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com, devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:>> Thanks Prabha Ji,> > I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that
except Ju all other > planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so probability is > low for same> and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic as well > so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception... i guess > something a scientific point is missing still.....> > "But Ju being in 7th house> > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result"> > "--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.> Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th > house).> > I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so > generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be > expected here....> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh> > prabha wrote:> > > >> >>
>> > Dear Devi Singh ji> > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can > > be applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic as far as > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.> > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can give > > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic. Kendras > > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are supposed to be > > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good position, > > should give very good results. But they do not give good results. A > > malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its > > characteristics.> >> > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.> > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from
HoD(5th > > house).> >> > The last question of yours I didnt understand.> > Thanks> > Prabha> > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com > > <astrologyan dtimingevents% 40. com>, devisigh > > <devisingh.rajput@ > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Prabha Ji,> > >> > > After reading some questions came in my mind as below> > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can be> > > applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as> > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.> > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12
as well which is HoC for 8th house.> > > --by looking points owned by planets are as under> > > 48 Sun> > > 49 Moon> > > 54 Mercury> > > 56 Jupiter> > > 52 Venus> > > 39 Mars> > > 39 Saturn> > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in case> > > more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju seems > > near> > > to this> > > ------------ ------> > > Regards,> > > Devisingh> > >> > > prabha wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,> > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4> > > > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All> > > >
benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their respective> > > > position. In a native's life the most important is the life, and> > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house as HoC.> > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3 houses > > and> > > > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from being in > > 7th> > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th house> > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all> > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.> > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means when Ju> > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect HoC and> > > > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be
the > > LoD/LoE.> > > > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and that is> > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.> > > > Thanks> > > > Prabha> > > >> > > >> > > > astrologyandtiminge vents@ s.com > > <astrologyan dtimingevents% 40. com>> > > > <astrologyan dtimingevents% 40. com>, "ashsam73"> > > > <kas@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Group,> > > > >> > > > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not> > > >
satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked > > this> > > > question on the group as well.> > > > >> > > > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are> > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you all to> > > > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.> > > > >> > > > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how> > > > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The> > > > background reason and understanding of the same is lost because of > > the> > > > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic Astrology.> > > > >> > > > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would
suggest> > > > that you all make a table and write your replies in an organized> > > > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the members> > > > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your efforts > > will> > > > be of great use to them.> > > > >> > > > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.> > > > >> > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)> > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad? > > What is> > > > the deeper meaning behind this.> > > > >> > > > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same> > > > >> > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.> > > >
>> > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in> > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?> > > > >> > > > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after> > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it scientifically so> > > > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if any will> > > > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and > > scientific> > > > reasoning for the same.> > > > >> > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a lagna and> > > > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can make a> > > > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an> > > > exhaustive study of the
same.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies> > > > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or atleast you> > > > will start to see and understand things in a different light > > (light of> > > > KAS).> > > > >> > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the> > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have a> > > > conclusion in an organized manner.> > > > >> > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION GIVEN IN> > > > STEP 1.> > > > >> > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all > > mails> > > > for step
1 are organized properly.> > > > >> > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha - > > Step 2.> > > > >> > > > > Good luck,> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro. ca <http://www.ashtro. ca> > > <http://www.ashtro. ca <http://www.ashtro. ca>>> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

#9 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:18 AM

Dear Devi Singh ji
LoD/LoE are eager to give results for HoB but the quality of the result will
vary depending on its placement in the chart.
The yogas as considered in VA is all taken care of in Ashtakavarga as BAV points
of planets are all because of different yogas. One need not remember all yogas.
If as you say a chart with PanchaMahapurusha Yoga will never give bad results,
then you are mistaken because the degree of goodness/badness varies in such
charts and one needs to study each chart separately instead of applying a
certain rule blindly. Why did Bhagwan SriRam had to suffer in his life though
his chart was a perfect case of all Yogas present in it?
Thanks
Prabha
, devisigh <devisingh.rajput
wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha ji,
>
> Thanks for clarification...however i am not confused rather thinking
> how Jupitor can give Bad result for such cases.
>
> " Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the results as
> it is placed in 12th from HoD. "
>
> will look for any rule does that 12th from LoD can obstruct result or
> can give malafic here even it is LoE !!
>
> However As per my understanding such Jupitor will forms " hansh yoga " as
> per vedic and also will not give malafic result atleast due to
> kendradipati dosha as it is Lord of Ascendance too.
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singhji
> > I think you are getting confused here. For Sagittarius Lagna, if we
> > study the concerned houses viz
> > 6th house:
> > LoA: Ju; LoB: Ve; LoC: Me; LoD: Sa; LoE: Ve
> > So in this case for WS for 6th house, Ju from 4th house will aspect
> > HoC malefically.
> >
> > 8th house:
> > LoA: Sa; LoB: Mo; LoC: MA; LoD: Ma; LoE: Ju
> > In this case, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoB, HoC NOT malefically
> > as Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the
> > results as it is placed in 12th from HoD.
> >
> > 12th House:
> > LoA: Ve; LoB: Ma; LoC: Ju; LoD: Su; LoE: Ma
> > Here aspect of Ju from 4th house will be malefic on HoC.
> >
> > Hope I have cleared your doubt.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >
> > <%40>, devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > Please bare with me just trying to stretch more to get fact ......
> > > In case Planet aspects House a/b/c it can not give good result But It
> > > can give Bad results......here exception is that it should not be Lord
> > > of HD/HE else it can give good results
> > > In case it is Lord of HD/E then points are not reduces as sight is not
> > > considered as malafic
> > >
> > > does this mean for Sagittarius Ash...... it is exception and will
> > not do
> > > harm instead do good things?
> > >
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dear Devi Singhji
> > > > Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as HoB.
> > This
> > > > being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its power
> > for
> > > > 6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That means Ju gives bad
> > > > result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow recovery from
> > illness,
> > > > etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results when placed in 4th
> > > > house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house aspects HoB, HoC - thus
> > > > reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju cant give death and
> > > > death is a good event for a native.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >
> > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>, devisigh
> > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks Prabha Ji,
> > > > >
> > > > > I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except Ju all
> > other
> > > > > planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so
> > > > probability is
> > > > > low for same
> > > > > and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic
> > as well
> > > > > so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception...i guess
> > > > > something a scientific point is missing still.....
> > > > >
> > > > > " But Ju being in 7th house
> > > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result "
> > > > >
> > > > > " --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from
> > HoD(5th
> > > > > house).
> > > > >
> > > > > I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so
> > > > > generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be
> > > > > expected here....
> > > > >
> > > > > ------------------
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > > Devisingh
> > > > >
> > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > > > > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as
> > same can
> > > > > > be applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic as
> > far as
> > > > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > > > > > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can
> > > > give
> > > > > > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic.
> > > > Kendras
> > > > > > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are supposed
> > > > to be
> > > > > > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good
> > position,
> > > > > > should give very good results. But they do not give good
> > results. A
> > > > > > malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its
> > > > > > characteristics.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from
> > > > HoD(5th
> > > > > > house).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The last question of yours I didnt understand.
> > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>, devisigh
> > > > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> > > > > > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as
> > same
> > > > can be
> > > > > > > applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as
> > far as
> > > > > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > > > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > > > --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> > > > > > > 48 Sun
> > > > > > > 49 Moon
> > > > > > > 54 Mercury
> > > > > > > 56 Jupiter
> > > > > > > 52 Venus
> > > > > > > 39 Mars
> > > > > > > 39 Saturn
> > > > > > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48
> > ...in
> > > > case
> > > > > > > more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only
> > Ju seems
> > > > > > near
> > > > > > > to this
> > > > > > > ------------------
> > > > > > > Regards,
> > > > > > > Devisingh
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > > > > > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get
> > more than 4
> > > > > > > > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie
> > negative. All
> > > > > > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their
> > respective
> > > > > > > > position. In a native's life the most important is the
> > life, and
> > > > > > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house
> > > > as HoC.
> > > > > > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3
> > > > houses
> > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from
> > > > being in
> > > > > > 7th
> > > > > > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th
> > > > house
> > > > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result.
> > Therefore all
> > > > > > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > > > > > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means
> > > > when Ju
> > > > > > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect
> > > > HoC and
> > > > > > > > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be the
> > > > > > LoD/LoE.
> > > > > > > > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and
> > > > that is
> > > > > > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > > > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>
> > > > > > > > <%40>,
> > " ashsam73 "
> > > > > > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > > > > > > > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji
> > had asked
> > > > > > this
> > > > > > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS,
> > and are
> > > > > > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you
> > > > all to
> > > > > > > > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth
> > of KAS.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will
> > see how
> > > > > > > > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The
> > > > > > > > background reason and understanding of the same is lost
> > > > because of
> > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic
> > > > Astrology.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would
> > > > suggest
> > > > > > > > that you all make a table and write your replies in an
> > organized
> > > > > > > > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the
> > > > members
> > > > > > > > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your
> > efforts
> > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > > > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad?
> > > > > > What is
> > > > > > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being
> > placed in
> > > > > > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after
> > > > > > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it
> > > > scientifically so
> > > > > > > > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if
> > any
> > > > will
> > > > > > > > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and
> > > > > > scientific
> > > > > > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a
> > > > lagna and
> > > > > > > > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We
> > can
> > > > make a
> > > > > > > > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time
> > and do an
> > > > > > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique
> > that lies
> > > > > > > > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or
> > > > atleast you
> > > > > > > > will start to see and understand things in a different light
> > > > > > (light of
> > > > > > > > KAS).
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the
> > > > > > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will
> > have a
> > > > > > > > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION
> > > > GIVEN IN
> > > > > > > > STEP 1.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so
> > that all
> > > > > > mails
> > > > > > > > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati
> > dosha -
> > > > > > Step 2.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca> <http://www.ashtro.ca
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>
> > > > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>> <http://www.ashtro.ca
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>>
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

#10 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:23 PM

Dear Prabha Ji,

Thanks for sharing information however i have that,I am looking for
reason how Antra of Ju (placed in 4th in Pisces) can give Bad results
concerning 8th house as HB?
--what i can think of that it can give Good results and if we say death
is good event then however it can give death as well.....but not sure
how reasoning does goes like this or else?

------------------
Regards,
Devisingh

prabha wrote:


Dear Devi Singh ji
LoD/LoE are eager to give results for HoB but the quality of the result
will vary depending on its placement in the chart.
The yogas as considered in VA is all taken care of in Ashtakavarga as
BAV points of planets are all because of different yogas. One need not
remember all yogas.
If as you say a chart with PanchaMahapurusha Yoga will never give bad
results, then you are mistaken because the degree of goodness/badness
varies in such charts and one needs to study each chart separately
instead of applying a certain rule blindly. Why did Bhagwan SriRam had
to suffer in his life though his chart was a perfect case of all Yogas
present in it?
Thanks
Prabha
,
devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha ji,
>
> Thanks for clarification...however i am not confused rather
thinking
> how Jupitor can give Bad result for such cases.
>
> "Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the
results as
> it is placed in 12th from HoD."
>
> will look for any rule does that 12th from LoD can obstruct result
or
> can give malafic here even it is LoE !!
>
> However As per my understanding such Jupitor will forms "hansh
yoga" as
> per vedic and also will not give malafic result atleast due to
> kendradipati dosha as it is Lord of Ascendance too.
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singhji
> > I think you are getting confused here. For Sagittarius Lagna,
if we
> > study the concerned houses viz
> > 6th house:
> > LoA: Ju; LoB: Ve; LoC: Me; LoD: Sa; LoE: Ve
> > So in this case for WS for 6th house, Ju from 4th house will
aspect
> > HoC malefically.
> >
> > 8th house:
> > LoA: Sa; LoB: Mo; LoC: MA; LoD: Ma; LoE: Ju
> > In this case, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoB, HoC NOT
malefically
> > as Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving
the
> > results as it is placed in 12th from HoD.
> >
> > 12th House:
> > LoA: Ve; LoB: Ma; LoC: Ju; LoD: Su; LoE: Ma
> > Here aspect of Ju from 4th house will be malefic on HoC.
> >
> > Hope I have cleared your doubt.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >

> > <%40>,
devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > Please bare with me just trying to stretch more to get
fact ......
> > > In case Planet aspects House a/b/c it can not give good
result But It
> > > can give Bad results......here exception is that it
should not be Lord
> > > of HD/HE else it can give good results
> > > In case it is Lord of HD/E then points are not reduces
as sight is not
> > > considered as malafic
> > >
> > > does this mean for Sagittarius Ash...... it is exception
and will
> > not do
> > > harm instead do good things?
> > >
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dear Devi Singhji
> > > > Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th
house as HoB.
> > This
> > > > being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house
reduces its power
> > for
> > > > 6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That
means Ju gives bad
> > > > result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow
recovery from
> > illness,
> > > > etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results
when placed in 4th
> > > > house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house
aspects HoB, HoC - thus
> > > > reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju
cant give death and
> > > > death is a good event for a native.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >
> > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>,
devisigh
> > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks Prabha Ji,
> > > > >
> > > > > I was trying to put reasoning that tells....
that except Ju all
> > other
> > > > > planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all
12 signs so
> > > > probability is
> > > > > low for same
> > > > > and what logic for benific same can also be
applied for malafic
> > as well
> > > > > so it seems that some thing is accepted
without exception...i guess
> > > > > something a scientific point is missing
still.....
> > > > >
> > > > > "But Ju being in 7th house
> > > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can
give bad result"
> > > > >
> > > > > "--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC
for 8th house.
> > > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will
be in 12th from
> > HoD(5th
> > > > > house).
> > > > >
> > > > > I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when
consider 8 as HB so
> > > > > generally it can not give result for 8th house
so death can not be
> > > > > expected here....
> > > > >
> > > > > ------------------
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > > Devisingh
> > > > >
> > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > > > > > --however reasoning does not seems more
convincing to me as
> > same can
> > > > > > be applied for all planets they could be
benific or malefic as
> > far as
> > > > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting
so can give results.
> > > > > > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not
aspecting ABC houses can
> > > > give
> > > > > > results irrespective of them being
Natural Benefic or Malefic.
> > > > Kendras
> > > > > > are what we term as a very good
position(in VA they are supposed
> > > > to be
> > > > > > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are
placed in such good
> > position,
> > > > > > should give very good results. But they
do not give good
> > results. A
> > > > > > malefic in good position will give bad
results as that is its
> > > > > > characteristics.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is
HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB
will be in 12th from
> > > > HoD(5th
> > > > > > house).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The last question of yours I didnt
understand.
> > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>,
devisigh
> > > > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > After reading some questions came in
my mind as below
> > > > > > > --however reasoning does not seems
more convincing to me as
> > same
> > > > can be
> > > > > > > applied for all planets they could
be benific or malafic as
> > far as
> > > > > > > aspect is concern they are not
aspecting so can give results.
> > > > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which
is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > > > --by looking points owned by planets
are as under
> > > > > > > 48 Sun
> > > > > > > 49 Moon
> > > > > > > 54 Mercury
> > > > > > > 56 Jupiter
> > > > > > > 52 Venus
> > > > > > > 39 Mars
> > > > > > > 39 Saturn
> > > > > > > -- Ma and St are below average and
other are on average 48
> > ...in
> > > > case
> > > > > > > more than 4 points probability would
be 12*5=60,hence only
> > Ju seems
> > > > > > near
> > > > > > > to this
> > > > > > > ------------------
> > > > > > > Regards,
> > > > > > > Devisingh
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Respected Ash ji and Group
Members,
> > > > > > > > Benefics in Kendras are not
good. Benefics usually get
> > more than 4
> > > > > > > > points and therefore their
aspect will be malefic ie
> > negative. All
> > > > > > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju
have 7th aspect from their
> > respective
> > > > > > > > position. In a native's life
the most important is the
> > life, and
> > > > > > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd
house as HoA, and 12th house
> > > > as HoC.
> > > > > > > > Now any benefics placed in
Kendras, will not aspect these 3
> > > > houses
> > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > will be eager to give results
for 8th house. Only Ju from
> > > > being in
> > > > > > 7th
> > > > > > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects
3rd house. But Ju being in 7th
> > > > house
> > > > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house
can give bad result.
> > Therefore all
> > > > > > > > benefics in Kendras give bad
results.
> > > > > > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th
house from itself. That means
> > > > when Ju
> > > > > > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB),
from its position Ju will aspect
> > > > HoC and
> > > > > > > > will not give results for HoB
unless it also happens to be the
> > > > > > LoD/LoE.
> > > > > > > > We can easily say that Benefics
in Kendras are not good and
> > > > that is
> > > > > > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati
Dosha.
> > > > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>
> > > > > > > > <%40>,

> > "ashsam73"
> > > > > > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I came acoss some chats
around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > > > > > > > satisfied with the answers. It
reminded me that Guru ji
> > had asked
> > > > > > this
> > > > > > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Since a lot of people now
are more eager to learn KAS,
> > and are
> > > > > > > > beginning to get a good grasp
of the system, I would want you
> > > > all to
> > > > > > > > do this exercise to get the
deeper understanding and depth
> > of KAS.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > With the applicatin of the
basic rules of KAS, you will
> > see how
> > > > > > > > everything falls into place and
exceptions also come out. The
> > > > > > > > background reason and
understanding of the same is lost
> > > > because of
> > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > absence of this system from
what is known today as Vedic
> > > > Astrology.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Therefore, I want to take
this exercise up. Again, I would
> > > > suggest
> > > > > > > > that you all make a table and
write your replies in an
> > organized
> > > > > > > > manner so that it can be used
by current members and also the
> > > > members
> > > > > > > > that will join the group in
future. So that way, all your
> > efforts
> > > > > > will
> > > > > > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > What one misses can be
their lessons learned.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Why are Benefics (here
benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > > > > > considered bad when placed in
Kendra considered a dosh or bad?
> > > > > > What is
> > > > > > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Let us have an organized
discussion of the same
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to
only address the first question.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Why would natural benefics
as lords of kendra, being
> > placed in
> > > > > > > > kendras be considred a dosh or
bad?
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Once we get the answer to
that or settle on the answer after
> > > > > > > > discussion. We will start a
discussion to Prove it
> > > > scientifically so
> > > > > > > > that we can get concrete answer
and also the exceptions if
> > any
> > > > will
> > > > > > > > get seperated as well and you
will also have a CONCRETE and
> > > > > > scientific
> > > > > > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Step 2: We will draw a
table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a
> > > > lagna and
> > > > > > > > place them in different lagnas
and then study the same. We
> > can
> > > > make a
> > > > > > > > table for each benefic. So we
can take them 1 at a time
> > and do an
> > > > > > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Most importantly you will
start to get the technique
> > that lies
> > > > > > > > behind all the yogs that are
given in standard texts or
> > > > atleast you
> > > > > > > > will start to see and
understand things in a different light
> > > > > > (light of
> > > > > > > > KAS).
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I hope that the aim of the
exercise is clear and so are the
> > > > > > > > objectives. Now lets start the
Analysis and then we will
> > have a
> > > > > > > > conclusion in an organized
manner.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I suggest all to read the
mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION
> > > > GIVEN IN
> > > > > > > > STEP 1.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Please put the heading as
Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so
> > that all
> > > > > > mails
> > > > > > > > for step 1 are organized
properly.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > When we move to step 2 we
can put the title Kendrapati
> > dosha -
> > > > > > Step 2.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca
<http://www.ashtro.ca>

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca
<http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
<http://www.ashtro.ca

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>
> > > > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca
<http://www.ashtro.ca>>
<http://www.ashtro.ca

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>>
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

#11 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

Dear Prabha Ji,

Please bare with me just trying to stretch more to get fact ......
In case Planet aspects House a/b/c it can not give good result But It
can give Bad results......here exception is that it should not be Lord
of HD/HE else it can give good results
In case it is Lord of HD/E then points are not reduces as sight is not
considered as malafic

does this mean for Sagittarius Ash...... it is exception and will not
do harm instead do good things?

------------------
Regards,
Devisingh

prabha wrote:


Dear Devi Singhji
Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as HoB. This
being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its power for
6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That means Ju gives bad
result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow recovery from illness,
etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results when placed in 4th
house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house aspects HoB, HoC - thus
reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju cant give death and
death is a good event for a native.
Thanks
Prabha

,
devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:
>
> Thanks Prabha Ji,
>
> I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except Ju all
other
> planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so
probability is
> low for same
> and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic as
well
> so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception...i
guess
> something a scientific point is missing still.....
>
> "But Ju being in 7th house
> > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result"
>
> "--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from
HoD(5th
> house).
>
> I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so
> generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be

> expected here....
>
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as
same can
> > be applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic
as far as
> > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses
can give
> > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or
Malefic. Kendras
> > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are
supposed to be
> > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good
position,
> > should give very good results. But they do not give good
results. A
> > malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its

> > characteristics.
> >
> > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th
from HoD(5th
> > house).
> >
> > The last question of yours I didnt understand.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >

> > <%40>,
devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me
as same can be
> > > applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic
as far as
> > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give
results.
> > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th
house.
> > > --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> > > 48 Sun
> > > 49 Moon
> > > 54 Mercury
> > > 56 Jupiter
> > > 52 Venus
> > > 39 Mars
> > > 39 Saturn
> > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average
48 ...in case
> > > more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence
only Ju seems
> > near
> > > to this
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually
get more than 4
> > > > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic
ie negative. All
> > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from
their respective
> > > > position. In a native's life the most important is
the life, and
> > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and
12th house as HoC.
> > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect
these 3 houses
> > and
> > > > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only
Ju from being in
> > 7th
> > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju
being in 7th house
> > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result.
Therefore all
> > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself.
That means when Ju
> > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju
will aspect HoC and
> > > > will not give results for HoB unless it also
happens to be the
> > LoD/LoE.
> > > > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not
good and that is
> > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>,
"ashsam73"
> > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > >
> > > > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati
Dosha and was not
> > > > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that
Guru ji had asked
> > this
> > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > >
> > > > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to
learn KAS, and are
> > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I
would want you all to
> > > > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding
and depth of KAS.
> > > > >
> > > > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS,
you will see how
> > > > everything falls into place and exceptions also
come out. The
> > > > background reason and understanding of the same is
lost because of
> > the
> > > > absence of this system from what is known today as
Vedic Astrology.
> > > > >
> > > > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up.
Again, I would suggest
> > > > that you all make a table and write your replies in
an organized
> > > > manner so that it can be used by current members
and also the members
> > > > that will join the group in future. So that way,
all your efforts
> > will
> > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > >
> > > > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo,
Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a
dosh or bad?
> > What is
> > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > >
> > > > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > > > >
> > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the
first question.
> > > > >
> > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra,
being placed in
> > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > > > >
> > > > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on
the answer after
> > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it
scientifically so
> > > > that we can get concrete answer and also the
exceptions if any will
> > > > get seperated as well and you will also have a
CONCRETE and
> > scientific
> > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > >
> > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH
BENEFIC owning a lagna and
> > > > place them in different lagnas and then study the
same. We can make a
> > > > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a
time and do an
> > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Most importantly you will start to get the
technique that lies
> > > > behind all the yogs that are given in standard
texts or atleast you
> > > > will start to see and understand things in a
different light
> > (light of
> > > > KAS).
> > > > >
> > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear
and so are the
> > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we
will have a
> > > > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > > > >
> > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER
TO QUESTION GIVEN IN
> > > > STEP 1.
> > > > >
> > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha -
Step 1 so that all
> > mails
> > > > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > > > >
> > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title
Kendrapati dosha -
> > Step 2.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca
<http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

#12 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

Dear Devi Singhji
I think you are getting confused here. For Sagittarius Lagna, if we study the
concerned houses viz
6th house:
LoA: Ju; LoB: Ve; LoC: Me; LoD: Sa; LoE: Ve
So in this case for WS for 6th house, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoC
malefically.

8th house:
LoA: Sa; LoB: Mo; LoC: MA; LoD: Ma; LoE: Ju
In this case, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoB, HoC NOT malefically as Ju is
LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the results as it is placed
in 12th from HoD.

12th House:
LoA: Ve; LoB: Ma; LoC: Ju; LoD: Su; LoE: Ma
Here aspect of Ju from 4th house will be malefic on HoC.

Hope I have cleared your doubt.
Thanks
Prabha

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput
wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha Ji,
>
> Please bare with me just trying to stretch more to get fact ......
> In case Planet aspects House a/b/c it can not give good result But It
> can give Bad results......here exception is that it should not be Lord
> of HD/HE else it can give good results
> In case it is Lord of HD/E then points are not reduces as sight is not
> considered as malafic
>
> does this mean for Sagittarius Ash...... it is exception and will not do
> harm instead do good things?
>
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singhji
> > Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as HoB. This
> > being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its power for
> > 6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That means Ju gives bad
> > result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow recovery from illness,
> > etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results when placed in 4th
> > house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house aspects HoB, HoC - thus
> > reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju cant give death and
> > death is a good event for a native.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >
> > <%40>, devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except Ju all other
> > > planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs so
> > probability is
> > > low for same
> > > and what logic for benific same can also be applied for malafic as well
> > > so it seems that some thing is accepted without exception...i guess
> > > something a scientific point is missing still.....
> > >
> > > " But Ju being in 7th house
> > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result "
> > >
> > > " --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from HoD(5th
> > > house).
> > >
> > > I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8 as HB so
> > > generally it can not give result for 8th house so death can not be
> > > expected here....
> > >
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same can
> > > > be applied for all planets they could be benific or malefic as far as
> > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > > > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting ABC houses can
> > give
> > > > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic or Malefic.
> > Kendras
> > > > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they are supposed
> > to be
> > > > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in such good position,
> > > > should give very good results. But they do not give good results. A
> > > > malefic in good position will give bad results as that is its
> > > > characteristics.
> > > >
> > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in 12th from
> > HoD(5th
> > > > house).
> > > >
> > > > The last question of yours I didnt understand.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>, devisigh
> > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > > > >
> > > > > After reading some questions came in my mind as below
> > > > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing to me as same
> > can be
> > > > > applied for all planets they could be benific or malafic as far as
> > > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can give results.
> > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th house.
> > > > > --by looking points owned by planets are as under
> > > > > 48 Sun
> > > > > 49 Moon
> > > > > 54 Mercury
> > > > > 56 Jupiter
> > > > > 52 Venus
> > > > > 39 Mars
> > > > > 39 Saturn
> > > > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are on average 48 ...in
> > case
> > > > > more than 4 points probability would be 12*5=60,hence only Ju seems
> > > > near
> > > > > to this
> > > > > ------------------
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > > Devisingh
> > > > >
> > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > > > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good. Benefics usually get more than 4
> > > > > > points and therefore their aspect will be malefic ie negative. All
> > > > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th aspect from their respective
> > > > > > position. In a native's life the most important is the life, and
> > > > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as HoA, and 12th house
> > as HoC.
> > > > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will not aspect these 3
> > houses
> > > > and
> > > > > > will be eager to give results for 8th house. Only Ju from
> > being in
> > > > 7th
> > > > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house. But Ju being in 7th
> > house
> > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad result. Therefore all
> > > > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > > > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house from itself. That means
> > when Ju
> > > > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its position Ju will aspect
> > HoC and
> > > > > > will not give results for HoB unless it also happens to be the
> > > > LoD/LoE.
> > > > > > We can easily say that Benefics in Kendras are not good and
> > that is
> > > > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>, " ashsam73 "
> > > > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I came acoss some chats around Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > > > > > satisfied with the answers. It reminded me that Guru ji had asked
> > > > this
> > > > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Since a lot of people now are more eager to learn KAS, and are
> > > > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the system, I would want you
> > all to
> > > > > > do this exercise to get the deeper understanding and depth of KAS.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > With the applicatin of the basic rules of KAS, you will see how
> > > > > > everything falls into place and exceptions also come out. The
> > > > > > background reason and understanding of the same is lost
> > because of
> > > > the
> > > > > > absence of this system from what is known today as Vedic
> > Astrology.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Therefore, I want to take this exercise up. Again, I would
> > suggest
> > > > > > that you all make a table and write your replies in an organized
> > > > > > manner so that it can be used by current members and also the
> > members
> > > > > > that will join the group in future. So that way, all your efforts
> > > > will
> > > > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What one misses can be their lessons learned.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra considered a dosh or bad?
> > > > What is
> > > > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Let us have an organized discussion of the same
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only address the first question.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords of kendra, being placed in
> > > > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Once we get the answer to that or settle on the answer after
> > > > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to Prove it
> > scientifically so
> > > > > > that we can get concrete answer and also the exceptions if any
> > will
> > > > > > get seperated as well and you will also have a CONCRETE and
> > > > scientific
> > > > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving EACH BENEFIC owning a
> > lagna and
> > > > > > place them in different lagnas and then study the same. We can
> > make a
> > > > > > table for each benefic. So we can take them 1 at a time and do an
> > > > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Most importantly you will start to get the technique that lies
> > > > > > behind all the yogs that are given in standard texts or
> > atleast you
> > > > > > will start to see and understand things in a different light
> > > > (light of
> > > > > > KAS).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise is clear and so are the
> > > > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis and then we will have a
> > > > > > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION
> > GIVEN IN
> > > > > > STEP 1.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati dosha - Step 1 so that all
> > > > mails
> > > > > > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put the title Kendrapati dosha -
> > > > Step 2.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca> <http://www.ashtro.ca
> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

#13 *guest

*guest
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:55 AM

Dear Prabha ji,

Thanks for clarification...however i am not confused rather thinking
how Jupitor can give Bad result for such cases.

"Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the results
as it is placed in 12th from HoD."

will look for any rule does that 12th from LoD can obstruct result or
can give malafic here even it is LoE !!

However As per my understanding such Jupitor will forms "hansh yoga" as
per vedic and also will not give malafic result atleast due to
kendradipati dosha as it is Lord of Ascendance too.
------------------
Regards,
Devisingh

prabha wrote:


Dear Devi Singhji
I think you are getting confused here. For Sagittarius Lagna, if we
study the concerned houses viz
6th house:
LoA: Ju; LoB: Ve; LoC: Me; LoD: Sa; LoE: Ve
So in this case for WS for 6th house, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoC
malefically.

8th house:
LoA: Sa; LoB: Mo; LoC: MA; LoD: Ma; LoE: Ju
In this case, Ju from 4th house will aspect HoB, HoC NOT malefically as
Ju is LoE. But there will be some problem with Ju giving the results as
it is placed in 12th from HoD.

12th House:
LoA: Ve; LoB: Ma; LoC: Ju; LoD: Su; LoE: Ma
Here aspect of Ju from 4th house will be malefic on HoC.

Hope I have cleared your doubt.
Thanks
Prabha

,
devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:
>
> Dear Prabha Ji,
>
> Please bare with me just trying to stretch more to get fact ......
> In case Planet aspects House a/b/c it can not give good result But
It
> can give Bad results......here exception is that it should
not be Lord
> of HD/HE else it can give good results
> In case it is Lord of HD/E then points are not reduces as sight is
not
> considered as malafic
>
> does this mean for Sagittarius Ash...... it is exception and will
not do
> harm instead do good things?
>
> ------------------
> Regards,
> Devisingh
>
> prabha wrote:
> >
> >
> > Dear Devi Singhji
> > Ju being in 4th house, aspects HoC when we take 6th house as
HoB. This
> > being the case, Ju with more points in 4th house reduces its
power for
> > 6th house (Please check WS for 6th house). That means Ju
gives bad
> > result for 6th house like diseases, debts, slow recovery from
illness,
> > etc. Similarly, for 8th house Ju gives bad results when
placed in 4th
> > house. And for 8th house too, Ju in 4th house aspects HoB,
HoC - thus
> > reducing its points in WS for 8th house. Yes Ju cant give
death and
> > death is a good event for a native.
> > Thanks
> > Prabha
> >
> >

> > <%40>,
devisigh
> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks Prabha Ji,
> > >
> > > I was trying to put reasoning that tells.... that except
Ju all other
> > > planets may not have more than 4 bindu in all 12 signs
so
> > probability is
> > > low for same
> > > and what logic for benific same can also be applied for
malafic as well
> > > so it seems that some thing is accepted without
exception...i guess
> > > something a scientific point is missing still.....
> > >
> > > "But Ju being in 7th house
> > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad
result"
> > >
> > > "--Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th
house.
> > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be in
12th from HoD(5th
> > > house).
> > >
> > > I was trying to tell that Ju aspects Hoc when consider 8
as HB so
> > > generally it can not give result for 8th house so death
can not be
> > > expected here....
> > >
> > > ------------------
> > > Regards,
> > > Devisingh
> > >
> > > prabha wrote:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Dear Devi Singh ji
> > > > --however reasoning does not seems more convincing
to me as same can
> > > > be applied for all planets they could be benific or
malefic as far as
> > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so can
give results.
> > > > Ans) Yes all planets in Kendras when not aspecting
ABC houses can
> > give
> > > > results irrespective of them being Natural Benefic
or Malefic.
> > Kendras
> > > > are what we term as a very good position(in VA they
are supposed
> > to be
> > > > Narayan Sthaanas). So when Benefics are placed in
such good position,
> > > > should give very good results. But they do not give
good results. A
> > > > malefic in good position will give bad results as
that is its
> > > > characteristics.
> > > >
> > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC for 8th
house.
> > > > Ans) Ju in 4th house for 8th house as HoB will be
in 12th from
> > HoD(5th
> > > > house).
> > > >
> > > > The last question of yours I didnt understand.
> > > > Thanks
> > > > Prabha
> > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>,
devisigh
> > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Dear Prabha Ji,
> > > > >
> > > > > After reading some questions came in my mind
as below
> > > > > --however reasoning does not seems more
convincing to me as same
> > can be
> > > > > applied for all planets they could be benific
or malafic as far as
> > > > > aspect is concern they are not aspecting so
can give results.
> > > > > --Ju in 4th aspects 12 as well which is HoC
for 8th house.
> > > > > --by looking points owned by planets are as
under
> > > > > 48 Sun
> > > > > 49 Moon
> > > > > 54 Mercury
> > > > > 56 Jupiter
> > > > > 52 Venus
> > > > > 39 Mars
> > > > > 39 Saturn
> > > > > -- Ma and St are below average and other are
on average 48 ...in
> > case
> > > > > more than 4 points probability would be
12*5=60,hence only Ju seems
> > > > near
> > > > > to this
> > > > > ------------------
> > > > > Regards,
> > > > > Devisingh
> > > > >
> > > > > prabha wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Respected Ash ji and Group Members,
> > > > > > Benefics in Kendras are not good.
Benefics usually get more than 4
> > > > > > points and therefore their aspect will be
malefic ie negative. All
> > > > > > benefics Ve, Me, Mo, Su, Ju have 7th
aspect from their respective
> > > > > > position. In a native's life the most
important is the life, and
> > > > > > health ie 8th house as HoB, 3rd house as
HoA, and 12th house
> > as HoC.
> > > > > > Now any benefics placed in Kendras, will
not aspect these 3
> > houses
> > > > and
> > > > > > will be eager to give results for 8th
house. Only Ju from
> > being in
> > > > 7th
> > > > > > house a Kendra sthaana aspects 3rd house.
But Ju being in 7th
> > house
> > > > > > which is 12th from 8th house can give bad
result. Therefore all
> > > > > > benefics in Kendras give bad results.
> > > > > > Ju in any house will aspect 5th house
from itself. That means
> > when Ju
> > > > > > is placed in Kendras (HoB), from its
position Ju will aspect
> > HoC and
> > > > > > will not give results for HoB unless it
also happens to be the
> > > > LoD/LoE.
> > > > > > We can easily say that Benefics in
Kendras are not good and
> > that is
> > > > > > what is meant by Kendadhipati Dosha.
> > > > > > Thanks
> > > > > > Prabha
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >

> > <%40>
> > > > <%40>
> > > > > > <%40>,
"ashsam73"
> > > > > > <kas@> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Dear Group,
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I came acoss some chats around
Kendrapati Dosha and was not
> > > > > > satisfied with the answers. It reminded
me that Guru ji had asked
> > > > this
> > > > > > question on the group as well.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Since a lot of people now are more
eager to learn KAS, and are
> > > > > > beginning to get a good grasp of the
system, I would want you
> > all to
> > > > > > do this exercise to get the deeper
understanding and depth of KAS.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > With the applicatin of the basic
rules of KAS, you will see how
> > > > > > everything falls into place and
exceptions also come out. The
> > > > > > background reason and understanding of
the same is lost
> > because of
> > > > the
> > > > > > absence of this system from what is known
today as Vedic
> > Astrology.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Therefore, I want to take this
exercise up. Again, I would
> > suggest
> > > > > > that you all make a table and write your
replies in an organized
> > > > > > manner so that it can be used by current
members and also the
> > members
> > > > > > that will join the group in future. So
that way, all your efforts
> > > > will
> > > > > > be of great use to them.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What one misses can be their lessons
learned.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Why are Benefics (here benefics are
Su, Mo, Ve, Me and Ju)
> > > > > > considered bad when placed in Kendra
considered a dosh or bad?
> > > > What is
> > > > > > the deeper meaning behind this.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Let us have an organized discussion
of the same
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Step 1: Lets get emails to only
address the first question.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Why would natural benefics as lords
of kendra, being placed in
> > > > > > kendras be considred a dosh or bad?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Once we get the answer to that or
settle on the answer after
> > > > > > discussion. We will start a discussion to
Prove it
> > scientifically so
> > > > > > that we can get concrete answer and also
the exceptions if any
> > will
> > > > > > get seperated as well and you will also
have a CONCRETE and
> > > > scientific
> > > > > > reasoning for the same.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Step 2: We will draw a table giving
EACH BENEFIC owning a
> > lagna and
> > > > > > place them in different lagnas and then
study the same. We can
> > make a
> > > > > > table for each benefic. So we can take
them 1 at a time and do an
> > > > > > exhaustive study of the same.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Most importantly you will start to
get the technique that lies
> > > > > > behind all the yogs that are given in
standard texts or
> > atleast you
> > > > > > will start to see and understand things
in a different light
> > > > (light of
> > > > > > KAS).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I hope that the aim of the exercise
is clear and so are the
> > > > > > objectives. Now lets start the Analysis
and then we will have a
> > > > > > conclusion in an organized manner.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I suggest all to read the mail and
ONLY ANSWER TO QUESTION
> > GIVEN IN
> > > > > > STEP 1.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Please put the heading as Kedrapati
dosha - Step 1 so that all
> > > > mails
> > > > > > for step 1 are organized properly.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > When we move to step 2 we can put
the title Kendrapati dosha -
> > > > Step 2.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Good luck,
> > > > > > > Cheers !!!
> > > > > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca
<http://www.ashtro.ca>>
> > > > <http://www.ashtro.ca <http://www.ashtro.ca>
<http://www.ashtro.ca

> > <http://www.ashtro.ca>>>
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Subscribe to Newsletter
Sign up for our daily email newsletter on Hinduism, Yoga, Meditation and Natural Healing.