IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is anyone familiar with this kind of thing?

I've always been on the short-waisted side, which means high-waisted.

I also have mild scoliosis, but it's never been a problem. I'm now 56

years old, and I may be getting a bit shorter. I have also had bone

loss over the years resulting in very thin wrists and narrower hips.

I also suffer to one degree or another with hiatal hernia symptoms,

and my abdomen is too bloated, although I seem to be conquering that.

To my horror, a couple months ago, while lying on my side in bed,

which causes the top hip to move up toward the ribs,it suddenly seemed

that my hip was practically touching my ribs, and it was

uncomfortable! I tried lying on the other side, and it was a little

better, but not much. I figured my spine had shrunk and that I would

never be able to sleep on my side again! (And that's horrible,

because with my hiatal hernia symptoms, I often can't sleep on my

back, and sleeping on my stomach is out of the question -- terrible

for the neck.) Furthermore, I deduced that if my spine kept

shortening, there would soon be no space at all between my ribs and my

hips, and I'd be in pain for the rest of my life!

I went to my chiropractor the next day, and he didn't think there

should be any problem. He adjusted my neck (he's a fantastic upper

cervical chiropractor,) and things seemed OK for the next several days

or weeks. But it kept happening, and being a very spiritual person, I

decided that something this horrible couldn't be happening, and I

started exercising more, watching my diet more, taking more

glyconutrients (an incredible discovery,) and I trained myself to not

panic. When I couldn't sleep because of this, I took Doc

Shillington's Lobelia Formula and enough calcium and sometimes Vitamin

B1 (with accompanying supplements) to handle my mind. It always

works -- I end up sleeping like a baby. But lately, I've noticed that

even while sitting up, my right ribs are a bit sore if I'm leaning

into my hip, and, well, it just doesn't seem like there's enough room

in my body for everything anymore.

I've wondered if maybe my liver is swollen or something, causing it to

SEEM like my ribs are hitting my hip. I also read about

osteoarthritis of the lower spine and wondered if I had that. It

causes the space between the vertebrae to decrease.

I've also wondered if I just have an excess of loose abdominal skin

that's getting in the way now that I'm handling my bloating

problem.

I've wondered if I'm just not playing a big enough game in life.

Things like that.

But meanwhile, this is getting weirder and weirder. Sometimes I'm

awakened by sore ribs. Last night when I took a big breath while

lying on my side, it felt like something slipped UNDER my ribs, and I

had to move to make it come out. EEEEWWW! I've always been squeamish

about things like that! I need to lengthen my vertebral column, so I

don't completely lose my waist.

Can anyone help me with this? I'm having to exert a lot of mind

control to not freak out. But often I end up weeping during the night

and feeling creepy during the day.

Thanks for any help!

Carole

Guest guest

Dear Carole,

Nice to hear from you again hon.

This might sound unimportant, but have you thought of Inversion Therapy while doing the Lifetime Health Program (Total Nutrition, Body Balance +, Echinacea, Total Tonic, Intestinal Cleanse) and include the Lemon Egg Recipe????????????????

Inversion Therapy can work wonders.

In Health, Freedom, and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:42 AM

Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Is anyone familiar with this kind of thing?I've always been on the short-waisted side, which means high-waisted. I also have mild scoliosis, but it's never been a problem. I'm now 56 years old, and I may be getting a bit shorter. I have also had bone loss over the years resulting in very thin wrists and narrower hips. I also suffer to one degree or another with hiatal hernia symptoms, and my abdomen is too bloated, although I seem to be conquering that. To my horror, a couple months ago, while lying on my side in bed, which causes the top hip to move up toward the ribs,it suddenly seemed that my hip was practically touching my ribs, and it was uncomfortable! I tried lying on the other side, and it was a little better, but not much. I figured my spine had shrunk and that I would never be able to sleep on my side again! (And that's horrible, because with my hiatal hernia symptoms, I often can't sleep on my back, and sleeping on my stomach is out of the question -- terrible for the neck.) Furthermore, I deduced that if my spine kept shortening, there would soon be no space at all between my ribs and my hips, and I'd be in pain for the rest of my life!I went to my chiropractor the next day, and he didn't think there should be any problem. He adjusted my neck (he's a fantastic upper cervical chiropractor,) and things seemed OK for the next several days or weeks. But it kept happening, and being a very spiritual person, I decided that something this horrible couldn't be happening, and I started exercising more, watching my diet more, taking more glyconutrients (an incredible discovery,) and I trained myself to not panic. When I couldn't sleep because of this, I took Doc Shillington's Lobelia Formula and enough calcium and sometimes Vitamin B1 (with accompanying supplements) to handle my mind. It always works -- I end up sleeping like a baby. But lately, I've noticed that even while sitting up, my right ribs are a bit sore if I'm leaning into my hip, and, well, it just doesn't seem like there's enough room in my body for everything anymore.I've wondered if maybe my liver is swollen or something, causing it to SEEM like my ribs are hitting my hip. I also read about osteoarthritis of the lower spine and wondered if I had that. It causes the space between the vertebrae to decrease.I've also wondered if I just have an excess of loose abdominal skin that's getting in the way now that I'm handling my bloating problem. I've wondered if I'm just not playing a big enough game in life. Things like that.But meanwhile, this is getting weirder and weirder. Sometimes I'm awakened by sore ribs. Last night when I took a big breath while lying on my side, it felt like something slipped UNDER my ribs, and I had to move to make it come out. EEEEWWW! I've always been squeamish about things like that! I need to lengthen my vertebral column, so I don't completely lose my waist.Can anyone help me with this? I'm having to exert a lot of mind control to not freak out. But often I end up weeping during the night and feeling creepy during the day.Thanks for any help!Carole

Guest guest

Thanks for answering, Doc! OK, Inversion Therapy. I'll check it out since you say it's great. I hope it doesn't make my Hiatal hernia worse, though. I'm doing the other things, except I'm taking a different kind of calcium, but I'll start making the lemon egg again. I do love it! Thanks again! ML, Carole"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote: Dear Carole, Nice to hear from you again

hon. This might sound unimportant, but have you thought of Inversion Therapy while doing the Lifetime Health Program (Total Nutrition, Body Balance +, Echinacea, Total Tonic, Intestinal Cleanse) and include the Lemon Egg Recipe???????????????? Inversion Therapy can work wonders. In Health, Freedom, and Love, Doc Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc - Carole Eddington herbal remedies Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:42 AM Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs Is anyone familiar with this kind of thing?I've always been on the

short-waisted side, which means high-waisted. I also have mild scoliosis, but it's never been a problem. I'm now 56 years old, and I may be getting a bit shorter. I have also had bone loss over the years resulting in very thin wrists and narrower hips. I also suffer to one degree or another with hiatal hernia symptoms, and my abdomen is too bloated, although I seem to be conquering that. To my horror, a couple months ago, while lying on my side in bed, which causes the top hip to move up toward the ribs,it suddenly seemed that my hip was practically touching my ribs, and it was uncomfortable! I tried lying on the other side, and it was a little better, but not much. I figured my spine had shrunk and that I would never be able to sleep on my side again! (And that's horrible, because with my hiatal hernia symptoms, I often can't sleep on my back, and sleeping on my stomach is out of the question -- terrible for the

neck.) Furthermore, I deduced that if my spine kept shortening, there would soon be no space at all between my ribs and my hips, and I'd be in pain for the rest of my life!I went to my chiropractor the next day, and he didn't think there should be any problem. He adjusted my neck (he's a fantastic upper cervical chiropractor,) and things seemed OK for the next several days or weeks. But it kept happening, and being a very spiritual person, I decided that something this horrible couldn't be happening, and I started exercising more, watching my diet more, taking more glyconutrients (an incredible discovery,) and I trained myself to not panic. When I couldn't sleep because of this, I took Doc Shillington's Lobelia Formula and enough calcium and sometimes Vitamin B1 (with accompanying supplements) to handle my mind. It always works -- I end up sleeping like a baby. But lately, I've noticed that even while

sitting up, my right ribs are a bit sore if I'm leaning into my hip, and, well, it just doesn't seem like there's enough room in my body for everything anymore.I've wondered if maybe my liver is swollen or something, causing it to SEEM like my ribs are hitting my hip. I also read about osteoarthritis of the lower spine and wondered if I had that. It causes the space between the vertebrae to decrease.I've also wondered if I just have an excess of loose abdominal skin that's getting in the way now that I'm handling my bloating problem. I've wondered if I'm just not playing a big enough game in life. Things like that.But meanwhile, this is getting weirder and weirder. Sometimes I'm awakened by sore ribs. Last night when I took a big breath while lying on my side, it felt like something slipped UNDER my ribs, and I had to move to make it come out. EEEEWWW! I've always been squeamish about things

like that! I need to lengthen my vertebral column, so I don't completely lose my waist.Can anyone help me with this? I'm having to exert a lot of mind control to not freak out. But often I end up weeping during the night and feeling creepy during the day.Thanks for any help!Carole

Guest guest

You're welcome hon.

You can get Inversion Tables at Sam's or Costco at a very decent price and these will allow you to slant at a comfortable gradient.

Let me know how it turns out.

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:06 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Thanks for answering, Doc!

OK, Inversion Therapy. I'll check it out since you say it's great. I hope it doesn't make my Hiatal hernia worse, though.

I'm doing the other things, except I'm taking a different kind of calcium, but I'll start making the lemon egg again. I do love it!

Thanks again!

ML,

Carole"Dr. Ian Shillington" <DocShillington wrote:

Dear Carole,

This might sound unimportant, but have you thought of Inversion Therapy while doing the Lifetime Health Program (Total Nutrition, Body Balance +, Echinacea, Total Tonic, Intestinal Cleanse) and include the Lemon Egg Recipe????????????????

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Is anyone familiar with this kind of thing?I've always been on the short-waisted side, which means high-waisted. I also have mild scoliosis, but it's never been a problem. I'm now 56 years old, and I may be getting a bit shorter. I have also had bone loss over the years resulting in very thin wrists and narrower hips. I also suffer to one degree or another with hiatal hernia symptoms, and my abdomen is too bloated, although I seem to be conquering that. To my horror, a couple months ago, while lying on my side in bed, which causes the top hip to move up toward the ribs,it suddenly seemed that my hip was practically touching my ribs, and it was uncomfortable! I tried lying on the other side, and it was a little better, but not much. I figured my spine had shrunk and that I would never be able to sleep on my side again! (And that's horrible, because with my hiatal hernia symptoms, I often can't sleep on my back, and sleeping on my stomach is out of the question -- terrible for the neck.) Furthermore, I deduced that if my spine kept shortening, there would soon be no space at all between my ribs and my hips, and I'd be in pain for the rest of my life!I went to my chiropractor the next day, and he didn't think there should be any problem. He adjusted my neck (he's a fantastic upper cervical chiropractor,) and things seemed OK for the next several days or weeks. But it kept happening, and being a very spiritual person, I decided that something this horrible couldn't be happening, and I started exercising more, watching my diet more, taking more glyconutrients (an incredible discovery,) and I trained myself to not panic. When I couldn't sleep because of this, I took Doc Shillington's Lobelia Formula and enough calcium and sometimes Vitamin B1 (with accompanying supplements) to handle my mind. It always works -- I end up sleeping like a baby. But lately, I've noticed that even while sitting up, my right ribs are a bit sore if I'm leaning into my hip, and, well, it just doesn't seem like there's enough room in my body for everything anymore.I've wondered if maybe my liver is swollen or something, causing it to SEEM like my ribs are hitting my hip. I also read about osteoarthritis of the lower spine and wondered if I had that. It causes the space between the vertebrae to decrease.I've also wondered if I just have an excess of loose abdominal skin that's getting in the way now that I'm handling my bloating problem. I've wondered if I'm just not playing a big enough game in life. Things like that.But meanwhile, this is getting weirder and weirder. Sometimes I'm awakened by sore ribs. Last night when I took a big breath while lying on my side, it felt like something slipped UNDER my ribs, and I had to move to make it come out. EEEEWWW! I've always been squeamish about things like that! I need to lengthen my vertebral column, so I don't completely lose my waist.Can anyone help me with this? I'm having to exert a lot of mind control to not freak out. But often I end up weeping during the night and feeling creepy during the day.Thanks for any help!Carole

Guest guest

Thanks, Doc! I learned so much

yesterday. I sent a similar letter to a number of doctors and friends and got

back some really helpful replies. The most amazing of all was about

NeuroCranial Restructuring. I’m so excited to know about it! Have you

heard of it? If not, let me know, and I’ll send you a personal letter

with some great data in it.

Love,

Carole

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of Dr. Ian Shillington

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:48

PM

To:

herbal remedies

Re: Herbal Remedies -

You're welcome hon.

You can get Inversion

Tables at Sam's or Costco at a very decent price and these will allow you to

slant at a comfortable gradient.

Let me know how it

turns out.

In Health, Freedom,

and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington

727-447-5282

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July

05, 2006 10:06 PM

Re: Herbal

Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

OK, Inversion Therapy. I'll check it out since you say it's

great. I hope it doesn't make my Hiatal hernia worse, though.

I'm doing the other things, except I'm taking a different kind of

calcium, but I'll start making the lemon egg again. I do love it!

Thanks again!

ML,

Carole

" Dr. Ian

Shillington " <DocShillington

wrote:

Dear Carole,

Nice to hear from you

again hon.

This might sound

unimportant, but have you thought of Inversion Therapy while doing the Lifetime

Health Program (Total Nutrition, Body Balance +, Echinacea, Total Tonic,

Intestinal Cleanse) and include the Lemon Egg Recipe????????????????

Inversion Therapy can

work wonders.

In Health, Freedom,

and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington

727-447-5282

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July

05, 2006 4:42 AM

Herbal Remedies -

Is anyone familiar with

this kind of thing?

problem.

Things like that.

Thanks for any help!

Carole

Guest guest

Dear Carole,

I've heard of it, but have no experience with it.

I checked out the website and it seems interesting.Soooo, yer my guinea pig on this one LOL. Check it out and let us all know once you've gotten a result whether it truly is amazing or just another dud out there. ;-)

Love,

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:02 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Thanks, Doc! I learned so much yesterday. I sent a similar letter to a number of doctors and friends and got back some really helpful replies. The most amazing of all was about NeuroCranial Restructuring. I’m so excited to know about it! Have you heard of it? If not, let me know, and I’ll send you a personal letter with some great data in it.

Love,

Carole

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of Dr. Ian ShillingtonFriday, July 07, 2006 3:48 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

You're welcome hon.

You can get Inversion Tables at Sam's or Costco at a very decent price and these will allow you to slant at a comfortable gradient.

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

OK, Inversion Therapy. I'll check it out since you say it's great. I hope it doesn't make my Hiatal hernia worse, though.

I'm doing the other things, except I'm taking a different kind of calcium, but I'll start making the lemon egg again. I do love it!

Thanks again!

ML,

Dear Carole,

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Guest guest

carole ,

i had wanted to respond to this , but have been really overwhelmed for thelast few weeks , soo sorry .

we had a huge massage convention and tradeshow last weekend . and one of the best workshops i attended was on posturology , how posture or the lack thereof influences the whole body . GREAT speaker !!! great class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am planning taking more workshops from them , and if i can afford it , become certified as a posturologist .

whatever , paul st john has a clinic in st petersburg florida st.john-clarke pain treatment center . if you are interested in their phone number , i will gladly give it to you, and maybe they can give you the name of someone in your area who does their work .

some of the case studies presented were amazing . i think they might be able to help you ,.

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Dear Carole,

I've heard of it, but have no experience with it.

I checked out the website and it seems interesting.Soooo, yer my guinea pig on this one LOL. Check it out and let us all know once you've gotten a result whether it truly is amazing or just another dud out there. ;-)

Love,

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Friday, July 07, 2006 10:02 PM

RE: Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Thanks, Doc! I learned so much yesterday. I sent a similar letter to a number of doctors and friends and got back some really helpful replies. The most amazing of all was about NeuroCranial Restructuring. I’m so excited to know about it! Have you heard of it? If not, let me know, and I’ll send you a personal letter with some great data in it.

Love,

Carole

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of Dr. Ian ShillingtonFriday, July 07, 2006 3:48 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

You're welcome hon.

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Thanks again!

ML,

Dear Carole,

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Guest guest

Thank you, Gabriele! I would like tha

phone number.

Carole

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of gabriele

Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:02

PM

herbal remedies

Fw: Re: Herbal Remedies -

carole ,

i had wanted to respond to this , but have been really

overwhelmed for thelast few weeks , soo sorry .

we had a huge massage convention and tradeshow last

weekend . and one of the best workshops i attended was on posturology ,

how posture or the lack thereof influences the whole body . GREAT

speaker !!! great class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am planning taking more

workshops from them , and if i can afford it , become certified as a

posturologist .

whatever , paul st john

has a clinic in st petersburg florida st.john-clarke

pain treatment center . if you are interested in their phone number , i will

gladly give it to you, and maybe they can give you the name of someone in

your area who does their work .

some of the case studies presented were amazing . i think

they might be able to help you ,.

MARANATHA !

gabriele

gcliburn

Dear Carole,

I've heard of it,

but have no experience with it.

I checked out the

website and it seems interesting.

Soooo,

yer my guinea pig on this one LOL. Check it out and let us all know

once you've gotten a result whether it truly is amazing or just another dud

out there. ;-)

Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington

727-447-5282

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Friday, July 07,

2006 10:02 PM

RE: Herbal

Thanks, Doc! I learned so much

yesterday. I sent a similar letter to a number of doctors and friends

and got back some really helpful replies. The most amazing of all was

about NeuroCranial Restructuring. I’m so excited to know about

it! Have you heard of it? If not, let me know, and I’ll

send you a personal letter with some great data in it.

Love,

Carole

herbal remedies [herbal remedies ] On Behalf Of Dr. Ian Shillington

Friday, July 07, 2006 3:48

PM

herbal remedies

Re: Herbal Remedies -

You're

welcome hon.

You can get

Inversion Tables at Sam's or Costco at a very decent price and these will

allow you to slant at a comfortable gradient.

Let me know how it

turns out.

In Health, Freedom,

and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington

727-447-5282

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July

05, 2006 10:06 PM

Re: Herbal

OK, Inversion Therapy. I'll check it

out since you say it's great. I hope it doesn't make my Hiatal hernia

worse, though.

I'm doing the other things, except I'm taking

a different kind of calcium, but I'll start making the lemon egg again.

I do love it!

Thanks again!

ML,

Carole

" Dr. Ian

Shillington " <DocShillington

wrote:

Dear Carole,

Nice to hear

from you again hon.

This might

sound unimportant, but have you thought of Inversion Therapy while doing the

Lifetime Health Program (Total Nutrition, Body Balance +, Echinacea, Total

Tonic, Intestinal Cleanse) and include the Lemon Egg Recipe????????????????

Inversion

Therapy can work wonders.

In Health,

Freedom, and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington

727-447-5282

Doc

-

Carole Eddington

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July

05, 2006 4:42 AM

Herbal Remedies

- Very upsetting problem of hips bumping into ribs

Is anyone familiar with this kind of thing?

problem.

Things like that.

Thanks for any help!

Carole