daily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my issues and be able to

have mental peace, ability to look forward to future with confidence,

and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit of the parijans I

am giving the magical chants below.

1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me to chant this, and

has never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt worried or

depressed. Chanting it in the morning has also ensured that I pass the

day peacefully.

2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with aapadam apahartaram.

It is said that the first two lines of this stotra when repeated enough

times, will cure one of even incurable diseases. This stuti repeats the

three divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which purify the chanter.

3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting the Gayatri with a

pure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles. To get a pure mind

and be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the Vishnu Sahasranama chant

and the apad udharana stotram chant before one does Gayatri mantra

chant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the deity powering the

Sun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra.

Regards,

Hari

Guest guest

Dear Harihara, would you mind writing those mantras for us. I know the last two but not the first. Maybe some do not know the second, or third, or all three. Thank you in advance. namaste. Monique"Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnan wrote: Dear friends, Let me tell you about what has helped me in troubled times. At a periodin life when I was deeply troubled and

all ways seemed closed to me, Iresorted to three magical chants and made it a practice to chant themdaily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my issues and be able tohave mental peace, ability to look forward to future with confidence,and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit of the parijans Iam giving the magical chants below.1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me to chant this, andhas never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt worried ordepressed. Chanting it in the morning has also ensured that I pass theday peacefully.2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with aapadam apahartaram.It is said that the first two lines of this stotra when repeated enoughtimes, will cure one of even incurable diseases. This stuti repeats thethree divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which purify the chanter.3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting the Gayatri with

apure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles. To get a pure mindand be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the Vishnu Sahasranama chantand the apad udharana stotram chant before one does Gayatri mantrachant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the deity powering theSun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra. Regards,Hari

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Jai Shree KrishnaI would also really appreciate having the mantras.Thank you in advance.Hari Bol,Bhavesh

-

Monique Cardell <monica_romana

Friday, June 1, 2007 11:28 am

Re: Sure cure to worries and troubles

> Dear Harihara, > would you mind writing those mantras for us. I know the last > two but not the first. Maybe some do not know the second, or > third, or all three. Thank you in advance. > namaste. > Monique > > "Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnan wrote: > Dear friends, > > Let me tell you about what has helped me in troubled times. At a > periodin life when I was deeply troubled and all ways seemed > closed to me, I > resorted to three magical chants and made it a practice to chant them > daily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my issues and be > able to > have mental peace, ability to look forward to future with confidence, > and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit of the > parijans I > am giving the magical chants below. >

> 1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me to chant this, and > has never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt worried or > depressed. Chanting it in the morning has also ensured that I pass the > day peacefully. > > 2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with aapadam > apahartaram.It is said that the first two lines of this stotra > when repeated enough > times, will cure one of even incurable diseases. This stuti > repeats the > three divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which purify the > chanter. > 3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting the Gayatri with a > pure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles. To get a pure mind > and be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the Vishnu Sahasranama > chantand the apad udharana stotram chant before one does Gayatri

> mantrachant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the deity > powering the > Sun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra. > > Regards, > Hari > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at > Games.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

My apologies for the delay in replying. I was busy with some personal work during the weekend.

I have typed the apad uddharana stuti as I chant it, in txt format and am attaching it to this mail.

Let me know if you have any issues in opening/reading it.

I will soon send you information on the other two chants.

Regards,

Hari--- "Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnanwrote:> Dear friends,>> Let me tell you about what has helped me in troubled> times. At a period> in life when I was deeply troubled and all ways> seemed closed to me, I> resorted to three magical chants and made it a> practice to chant them> daily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my> issues and be able to> have mental peace, ability to look forward to future> with confidence,> and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit> of the parijans I> am giving the magical chants below.>> 1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me> to chant this, and> has never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt> worried or> depressed. Chanting it in the morning has also> ensured that I pass the> day peacefully.>> 2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with> aapadam apahartaram.> It is said that the first two lines of this stotra> when repeated enough> times, will cure one of even incurable diseases.> This stuti repeats the> three divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which> purify the chanter.>>> 3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting> the Gayatri with a> pure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles.> To get a pure mind> and be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the> Vishnu Sahasranama chant> and the apad udharana stotram chant before one does> Gayatri mantra> chant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the> deity powering the> Sun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra.>> Regards,> Hari> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

OM Aapadaam apaharthaaram dhataaram sarva sampadaam

lokabhiraamam Sri Raamam bhuyo bhuyo namaamyaham

Aarthaanaam aarthihanthaaram bheethaanam bheethi naashanam

Dwishadaam kaladandam tam Ramachandram namaamyaham

agrathah prishtatha chaiva paarshwathascha mahabaloh

aakarna poorna dhanvaanoh rakshaithaam raamalakshmanau

sannaddhah kavachih khadgi chaapabaanadharor yuvah

gacchan mamaagratho nithyam raamah paathu salakshmanah

namah kodandahasthaaya sandhih krithasaraaya cha

dandithaakhila daityaaya raama aapannivarane

raamaya raamabhadraaya raamachandraya vedhase

raghunaathaya naathaya seethaayah pathaye namah

achyuthaananda govinda naamochaaran bheshajaath

nashyanthi sakala rogaah sathyam sathyam vadaamyaham

achyuthaananda govinda vishno naraayanaamrutha

rogaanme naashayaasheshaan aashu dhanvanthare hare

achyuthaananda govinda vishno dhanvanthare hare

Vaasudevaakhilaanasya rogaan naashaya naashaya

achyuthaananda govinda sacchidaananda saaswathah

macchetho ramathaan nithyam twachcharu charanaambuje

hare raama hare raama raama raama hare hare

hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

jale vishnuh sthale vishnuh vishnuraakashamuchyathe

sthaavaram jangamam vishnuh sarvam vishnumayam jagat

sarvadharmaan parityajya maamekam saranam vraja

aham tvaam sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami ma suchah

sathyam sathyam punah sathyam utkshipya bhujam uchyathe

vedaah saastram param naasthi na devam keshavaat param

sareere jarjaree bhoothe vyaadhigraste kalevare

aushadham jahnavee thoyam, vaidyo Naarayano Harih

aalodya sarvashaastraani vichaarya cha punah punah

idhamekam sunishpannam dhyeyo Naarayano Harih

kaayena vaacha manasendriyair vaa buddhyatmana vaa prakritheh swabhaavaat

karomi yad yad sakalam parasmai Naarayanaayethi samarpayaami

yadakshara padabhrashtam maatraaheenam tu yadbhavet

tathsarvam kshamyathaam deva naaraayana namostute

visargabindumaathraani padapaadaaksharaani cha

nyoonaani chaathirikthaani kshamasva purushotthama

anyathaa saranam naasthi tvameva saranam mama

tasmaath kaarunya bhaavena raksha raksha mahaprabho

OM Tat Sat. Harih OM.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

My apologies for the delay in replying. I was busy with some personal work during the weekend.

I have typed below the apad uddharana stuti as I chant it.

OM Aapadaam apaharthaaram dhataaram sarva sampadaamlokabhiraamam Sri Raamam bhuyo bhuyo namaamyaham

Aarthaanaam aarthihanthaaram bheethaanam bheethi naashanamDwishadaam kaladandam tam Ramachandram namaamyaham

agrathah prishtatha chaiva paarshwathascha mahabalohaakarna poorna dhanvaanoh rakshaithaam raamalakshmanau

sannaddhah kavachih khadgi chaapabaanadharor yuvahgacchan mamaagratho nithyam raamah paathu salakshmanah

namah kodandahasthaaya sandhih krithasaraaya chadandithaakhila daityaaya raama aapannivarane

raamaya raamabhadraaya raamachandraya vedhaseraghunaathaya naathaya seethaayah pathaye namah

achyuthaananda govinda naamochaaran bheshajaathnashyanthi sakala rogaah sathyam sathyam vadaamyaham

achyuthaananda govinda vishno naraayanaamrutharogaanme naashayaasheshaan aashu dhanvanthare hare

achyuthaananda govinda vishno dhanvanthare hareVaasudevaakhilaanasya rogaan naashaya naashaya

achyuthaananda govinda sacchidaananda saaswathahmacchetho ramathaan nithyam twachcharu charanaambuje

hare raama hare raama raama raama hare harehare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare

jale vishnuh sthale vishnuh vishnuraakashamuchyathesthaavaram jangamam vishnuh sarvam vishnumayam jagat

sarvadharmaan parityajya maamekam saranam vrajaaham tvaam sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami ma suchah

sathyam sathyam punah sathyam utkshipya bhujam uchyathevedaah saastram param naasthi na devam keshavaat param

sareere jarjaree bhoothe vyaadhigraste kalevareaushadham jahnavee thoyam, vaidyo Naarayano Harih

aalodya sarvashaastraani vichaarya cha punah punahidhamekam sunishpannam dhyeyo Naarayano Harih

kaayena vaacha manasendriyair vaa buddhyatmana vaa prakritheh swabhaavaatkaromi yad yad sakalam parasmai Naarayanaayethi samarpayaami

yadakshara padabhrashtam maatraaheenam tu yadbhavettathsarvam kshamyathaam deva naaraayana namostute

visargabindumaathraani padapaadaaksharaani chanyoonaani chaathirikthaani kshamasva purushotthama

anyathaa saranam naasthi tvameva saranam mamatasmaath kaarunya bhaavena raksha raksha mahaprabho

OM Tat Sat. Harih OM.

I will soon send you information on the other two chants.

Regards,

Hari--- "Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnanwrote:> Dear friends,>> Let me tell you about what has helped me in troubled> times. At a period> in life when I was deeply troubled and all ways> seemed closed to me, I> resorted to three magical chants and made it a> practice to chant them> daily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my> issues and be able to> have mental peace, ability to look forward to future> with confidence,> and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit> of the parijans I> am giving the magical chants below.>> 1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me> to chant this, and> has never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt> worried or> depressed. Chanting it in the morning has also> ensured that I pass the> day peacefully.>> 2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with> aapadam apahartaram.> It is said that the first two lines of this stotra> when repeated enough> times, will cure one of even incurable diseases.> This stuti repeats the> three divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which> purify the chanter.>>> 3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting> the Gayatri with a> pure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles.> To get a pure mind> and be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the> Vishnu Sahasranama chant> and the apad udharana stotram chant before one does> Gayatri mantra> chant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the> deity powering the> Sun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra.>> Regards,> Hari> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana Respected Devotee of Lord Sri Hari, Thanks for sending the stotram, however it shall be very helpful for all if you also send the meaning of these stanzas,as it will be easier to remember and memorize it for daily recitation. Please do try to send the group the meaning of this stotram when possible, Sincerely, Kamlesh"Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnan wrote: Dear friends, My apologies for the delay in replying. I was busy with some personal work during the weekend. I have typed below the apad uddharana stuti as I chant it. OM Aapadaam apaharthaaram dhataaram sarva sampadaamlokabhiraamam Sri Raamam bhuyo bhuyo

namaamyaham Aarthaanaam aarthihanthaaram bheethaanam bheethi naashanamDwishadaam kaladandam tam Ramachandram namaamyaham agrathah prishtatha chaiva paarshwathascha mahabalohaakarna poorna dhanvaanoh rakshaithaam raamalakshmanau sannaddhah kavachih khadgi chaapabaanadharor yuvahgacchan mamaagratho nithyam raamah paathu salakshmanah namah kodandahasthaaya sandhih krithasaraaya chadandithaakhila daityaaya raama aapannivarane raamaya raamabhadraaya raamachandraya vedhaseraghunaathaya naathaya seethaayah pathaye namah achyuthaananda govinda naamochaaran bheshajaathnashyanthi sakala rogaah sathyam sathyam vadaamyaham achyuthaananda govinda vishno naraayanaamrutharogaanme naashayaasheshaan aashu dhanvanthare hare achyuthaananda govinda vishno dhanvanthare hareVaasudevaakhilaanasya rogaan naashaya naashaya achyuthaananda govinda sacchidaananda saaswathahmacchetho ramathaan nithyam twachcharu charanaambuje hare raama hare raama raama raama hare harehare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare jale vishnuh sthale vishnuh vishnuraakashamuchyathesthaavaram jangamam vishnuh sarvam

vishnumayam jagat sarvadharmaan parityajya maamekam saranam vrajaaham tvaam sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami ma suchah sathyam sathyam punah sathyam utkshipya bhujam uchyathevedaah saastram param naasthi na devam keshavaat param sareere jarjaree bhoothe vyaadhigraste kalevareaushadham jahnavee thoyam, vaidyo Naarayano Harih aalodya sarvashaastraani vichaarya cha punah punahidhamekam sunishpannam dhyeyo Naarayano Harih kaayena vaacha manasendriyair vaa buddhyatmana vaa prakritheh swabhaavaatkaromi yad yad sakalam parasmai Naarayanaayethi samarpayaami yadakshara padabhrashtam maatraaheenam tu yadbhavettathsarvam kshamyathaam deva naaraayana namostute visargabindumaathraani padapaadaaksharaani chanyoonaani chaathirikthaani kshamasva

purushotthama anyathaa saranam naasthi tvameva saranam mamatasmaath kaarunya bhaavena raksha raksha mahaprabho OM Tat Sat. Harih OM. I will soon send you information on the other two chants. Regards, Hari--- "Krishnan, Harihara" <harihara.krishnan (AT) eds (DOT) com>wrote:> Dear

friends,>> Let me tell you about what has helped me in troubled> times. At a period> in life when I was deeply troubled and all ways> seemed closed to me, I> resorted to three magical chants and made it a> practice to chant them> daily. Soon afterwards, I was able to resolve my> issues and be able to> have mental peace, ability to look forward to future> with confidence,> and forget the troubles of the past. For the benefit> of the parijans I> am giving the magical chants below.>> 1) Vishnu Sahasranama - it will take 20 min for me> to chant this, and> has never failed to give me solace, whenever I felt> worried or> depressed. Chanting it in the morning has also> ensured that I pass the> day peacefully.>> 2) The stuti apad uddharana stotram, starting with> aapadam apahartaram.> It is said that

the first two lines of this stotra> when repeated enough> times, will cure one of even incurable diseases.> This stuti repeats the> three divine names achyuta anantha and govinda which> purify the chanter.>>> 3) The holy Gayatri mantra - i find that chanting> the Gayatri with a> pure mind will be enough to overcome all troubles.> To get a pure mind> and be ready for Gayatri chant, one can do the> Vishnu Sahasranama chant> and the apad udharana stotram chant before one does> Gayatri mantra> chant. It is highly beneficial to offer water to the> deity powering the> Sun, as one chants the holy Gayatri mantra.>> Regards,> Hari> Fussy? Opinionated?

Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.