IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

false prophets

Rate this topic

Guest guest
have aby one heard of one certain bhagavan, he see him self as the avatara of kalki.. he didnt even have a guru..

Im not actually replying to ur question but just pointing out that even bhagavan Krishna and Ramma have a Guru. Point to reflect on, specially concerning that kalki avatara you are mentioning.

Guest guest

Im not actually replying to ur question but just pointing out that even bhagavan Krishna and Ramma have a Guru. Point to reflect on, specially concerning that kalki avatara you are mentioning.

this so called bhagavan kalki avatara, i talk to a devotee/follower of him, and he said that he didnt got any guru, and didnt come from any either..

There are also few predictions about the Kalki avatar( HIs birth place, Mother's name etc). However if im correct it is also mention that Kalki avatar would come near the end of kali yuga, slain all the demons and then we would once again enter the golden age.

Now the end of kali yuga is expected to be in some 400 000 yrs from now. I presume this already made that person ineligible as kalki avatar.

Guest guest

It maybe that He´s Just commming by the end of the Night and smoothly in silence. that no one can encounter till them are dead delivered through His trnascendental sharp intelect weapon !!

Beware !!

Guest guest
and God isnt a pedofile either.. nor a homosexual.. as sai baba, hence false prophet

Guest guest

• “Main thing is giving the introduction about Mother and Father. Now if you have understood then write, otherwise, (it will be thought that) you have not understood anything. One must explain painstakingly and then it should be obtained in writing that certainly she is Jagadamba (world mother) and he is Jagatpita (world father). Certainly, we get inheritance from Father. If they give this in writing then it will be understood that you have done some service.” Register No.24, Murli dated 12.3.87, Page 24

• “The worshippers of deities keep remembering the paarloukik ("other- worldly") mother and father, and the devotees also know that the Mother and Father will certainly come to give us the fruits of bhakti (devotion). Now, those poor fellows do not know at all who are those mother and father. They just call. This proves that they have a relationship. One is worldly relationship, and the second is other-worldly relationship…..Kaka, Chacha (paternal uncles), Mama (maternal uncle), etc. are worldly bondages. That is why the Supreme Father Supreme Soul is invoked.”-Murli dated 6.10.88

--- And yes He comes !

Guest guest

Where did you get that information?

there are several old devotees of sai baba from sweden that have steped forward to tell about sai babas sexual abuses.. and there are many more that have steped forward with this.. his a rascal..

Guest guest

I have also heard that in India, there have been violent abuses and dead people throughout the meetings of this Baba.

have you, Govinda_Das?

Also i have seen that documentary of this "bhagavan" and he has to step forward to get out of that place like running.

So there are no profets than the truth ones, there is no about false profets.

bhava means nature, other nature.

so that for Shure it comes then the golden age... Sorry but i dont like to offend none baba´s them are doing them own dharma and receiving them own karma.

God comes to restablish the eternal deity religion, not to offend no one, he became the judge of the slains ones.

Guest guest

I have also heard that in India, there have been violent abuses and dead people throughout the meetings of this Baba.

have you, Govinda_Das?

Also i have seen that documentary of this "bhagavan" and he has to step forward to get out of that place like running.

So there are no profets than the truth ones, there is no about false profets.

bhava means nature, other nature.

so that for Shure it comes then the golden age... Sorry but i dont like to offend none baba´s them are doing them own dharma and receiving them own karma.

God comes to restablish the eternal deity religion, not to offend no one, he became the judge of the slains ones.

one must be vigilant and smart to see through fools and rascals.. this sai baba is a rascal, he claims to be God, and he have cheated thousands of there money, and he have abused children, it was a documentary here in sweden about him, the program was about destructive sects.. and there where many people that all claimed the same thing about child abuse, sai baba or his press secretarys wouldnt be on the show to answer or defend themself.. i also talked to my guru about this, he said that those who whant to be cheated will get cheated of this man.. many devoutees know about this abuses etc..