IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avinash

Do you want to write in Hindi/Sanskrit?

Rate this topic

So sorry another name request for another tattoo. The names I am requesting are:

"Callum & Phoebe"

"forever with me"

You must be very busy doing this but be assured it is greatly appreciated and you will have made alot of people very happy, i'm sure.

Many thanx Emily.

:pray: i really wanna get a tattoo in sanskrit or hindi so i hope you'll be able 2help me translate these 2 names & that one word 4me...i'd really appreciate it if u can give it to me by the 17th of this month..

MARIANNE

DONOVAN

GODDESS

thanx sooooooooooooooooooo much if u can do this for me...

:pray: i really wanna get a tattoo in sanskrit or hindi so i hope you'll be able 2help me translate these 2 names & that one word 4me...i'd really appreciate it if u can give it to me by the 17th of this month..

MARIANNE

DONOVAN

GODDESS

thanx sooooooooooooooooooo much if u can do this for me...

Let me know the pronunciations of Marianne and Donovan. Goddess in Sanskrit (and also in Hindi) is pronounced as "devi". In Sanskrit/Hindi, devi is written as:-

attachment.php?attachmentid=1286&stc=1&d=1160382410

Please note. If anybody having knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit, reads the above word, he will not pronounce it as goddess. He will pronounce it as devi, which means goddess. I think this is what you want.

post-324-138274053363_thumb.gif

do you have an email that I could send you a list of names to translate for me? I have about 50 names that I am trying to translate for a project I am involved in..any help would be greatly appreciated..I would send the list via this posting but it is lengthy..let me know if you are willing to assist me..thank you!!

Pronunciation 4 marianne is something like this, i think...

'ma' like how u pronounce the 'ma-' in the word "madam"

'ri' like the '-ry' in the name "maRY"

'anne' like how u pronounce the japanese currency, "yen"

dunno if that's helped in any way...

donovan

'do' like how u say the 'do-' in the word "door"

'no', obvious, right...just "no"

'va' like saying 'fern' but with a 'v', not an 'f' and no 'r' sound..

'n' obviously, like the n in 'sun'

let me know if u are still not sure...thanx a million!

In the following the first is Marianne and the second is Donovan. You have written that Ma in Marianne is pronounced like Ma in madam. I have assumed that this is the same as ma in Mary because often I have heard people pronouncing madam like that. But some people pronounce it as maa like la in large but m in place of l. If you mean that pronunciation, then let me know and I will make change accordingly.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1291&stc=1&d=1160750454

post-324-138274053366_thumb.gif

Guest guest

Hey, im looking for a little asistance. My wife and I have decided to give our son the name Samaj, I am attempting to have this written in sanskrit so I can later have it tattooed.. I found the characeters for each sound but there are too many rules in sanskrit to learn to simply translate one name.. please help

thanks in advanced

Hey, im looking for a little asistance. My wife and I have decided to give our son the name Samaj, I am attempting to have this written in sanskrit so I can later have it tattooed.. I found the characeters for each sound but there are too many rules in sanskrit to learn to simply translate one name.. please help

thanks in advanced

समज

By the Webmaster of:

http://freetranslationblog.blogspot.com

Guest guest

समज

समज thats all? hmm cool thanks

now imma trust that you wont have me walking around with "spicey curry" or something on my chest lol

Guest guest

Just a little correction.

would you be able to write "Emma" in hindi please?

शॅनॉन

Guest guest

Avinash, you are such a great help to everybody who loves sanskrit and has trouble with it!

The last 2 hours I've been trying to find devanagari spelling of the word dīpikā ("light" as far as I found out). I desperately need a good image of it. Could you help me with it?

Guest guest

Thank you! That's great, you've made me very happy! If you have more artistic image or may be even handwritting - I'd be totally happy

Guest guest

Hey, I've seen what you do for other people, I wonder if you could give me the Sanskrit translation/symbols for the word "Hinduism". I thought I could find it somewhere on the internet, but...yeah. Thanks!

I want to have the name of my dog and my own name tattoed. Could you help me out how to write them correctly.

The names :

KYRA

GUY

Thx a lot for your help.

Guy