IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rishis from yore in himalayas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There is a very nice atuobiography of a spiritual master ( my life , its legacy and message) which talks about his visit in deeper section of Himalayas to meet his ageless Guru and describes his meeting with many rishi's of yore who lives in their astral bodies in Himalayas.

This books van be downloaded from the literature ( englsih) section of the website www-dot-awgp-dot-org.

Hope you may find this book intersteing. Pleaselet me know..

Guest guest

Swami Rama's Living with the Himalayan Masters is also a very interesting book.

Thanks for the link, by the way, I will definitely check it out!

Guest guest

Yes I have read both of htese books and both are great.

Also you may like Autobiography of Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda.

My life, its legacy and its message is a great book. I have paper copies for it also and I can send it to anyone in USA.

Please send me an email at patelvipulk--at--hotmail.com if you like the book and will like to have a papercopy of the book.

Vipul Patel, Allentown, PA USA

There is a very nice atuobiography of a spiritual master ( my life , its legacy and message) which talks about his visit in deeper section of Himalayas to meet his ageless Guru and describes his meeting with many rishi's of yore who lives in their astral bodies in Himalayas.

This books van be downloaded from the literature ( englsih) section of the website www-dot-awgp-dot-org.

Guest guest

Yes I have read both of htese books and both are great.

Also you may like Autobiography of Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda.

Yeah, I have read that too. Excellent book as well.

Guest guest

After reading htese books, I developed a passion for Himalayas and last Year I went up to Gomukh ( where rivr Ganges emerges out of glacier) at 14,000 feet. I crave to go back to Himalayas more and more...

After reading htese books, I developed a passion for Himalayas and last Year I went up to Gomukh ( where rivr Ganges emerges out of glacier) at 14,000 feet. I crave to go back to Himalayas more and more...

Jai Ganesh

Wow, what a breath taking experience, is it not? I was also there last year in September. There were some scary movement also but still I plan to go to tapovan where I hear a lot of rishis do their tapsya.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Please read the book: my life , its legacy and message..

Autor took the same route of Gagotri, Gomukh, tapovan , sundervan to go into deeper sections of Himalayas...

Also, next time you go to Gangotri, please look up for Swami Sundaranada ( four kutirs upwards from Garval vikas Nigam Guest house) who has been wondering in Himalayas taking beautiful pictures.

He just publsihed a book titled: Himalayas, throught a lens of a Sadhu.

I just finished reading the online version(Not full version, but the online version easily take a full day to go through) of Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda. Very nice . Highly recommended. Show very good example of Guru/Disciple relation, the divine powers that can be exhibited by yogi and peaceful messages from Gita and Bible.

There are other books available free online as well. The link is http://www.ananda.org/inspiration/books/

If you live in India, you can buy this book from any of the book stores listed on the following web link.

http://www.awgp.org/English/Literature/Books/gayatri_svp.html- The original Hindi book is titled" Meri Vasiyat aur Virasat).

|IF you live outside of Inida, please send me an email at patelvipulk--at-hotmail.com and I can have it shipped to you.

( These books are not avialalbe on Amazon, I think someone is selling it for extremly high price in hte order of USD 20 or so, while the autor of hte book only wanted to charge the cost for paper and printing-- for all his 3000 books as he worte them for spiritual upliftment of society and ot for making any profit for it)

If you live in Inida, you can buy Autobiography of a yogi ( or Yogi Kathamrut in Hindi) from Cross words. outside you can buy it from B&N or Amazon.com. The red soft cover copy of this book in B&N ( typically on the self in Eastern relegions section) for USD $6.00.

Swami Rama's book is alos aviaialbe on B&N and Amazon.com

Vipul..

Where can we purchase that book?

What about this book? Where would it be available?

I will have to check. It is certinly aviaalbe in Gangotri and has an ISBN number on it. I think there is a person in Delhi also keeps it. I will ahve to find more about how to order book. Will let you know later..

Vipul..

I met Swami Sundrananda last summer and he took the pictures for both books, My life , its legacy and message and also for Living with himalayan masters..

He spends his winter in Delhi and Summer in Gangotri if someone wants to meet him..

Guest guest

Could you please share your experinces?

We had a great time. I, my wife and my 8 yr old son went ot Gomukh while my 4 yr old son stayed with my parents at Gangotri..

I just can not explain the divine pool toward Himalayas that I experienced.

I am thinking of Going to Kailash/Mansarovar in two years..

You can also write me at patelvipulk--at--hotmail.com

Jai Ganesh

Wow, what a breath taking experience, is it not? I was also there last year in September. There were some scary movement also but still I plan to go to tapovan where I hear a lot of rishis do their tapsya.

Jai Shree Krishna

You may have to call.

many people in India do not use emails frequently.. Also, please do not expect good customer service. most spiritual persons will not steal money but timely service may not be there. ( please check on amamzon if someone selling it or not..)

Swami Tadatmanda ( my American gita teacher in NJ, www.arshabodha.org, disciple of Swami Dayandna: www.avgsatsang.org)) told us a stroy once about accpeting sitations around us:

One of his freind was on the railway station andhte train was late, After 8 hrs of waintg ( it was common 20 yrs ago), he lost it andwent to the station master and throught the timetable on his desk and asked" why do you even have one" and the station master looked up and with a cool replied" so that one can find out how late the train is).

Vipul..