Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello

Where Is God, Pls Tell Me

Anyone Know Hindi, Kisi Ko Hindi Aati Hai Yahan To Pls Mere Help Kare

U Know Hindi? Where Is God I Dont Know English Very Well

Pls Tell Me Where Is God Pls

Dear Guest,

Questioning is one of the frist steps on the process to understanding. At least you acknowledge there is God. Here is my answer:

arjuna uvāca

sthāne hṛṣīkeśa tava prakīrtyā

jagat prahṛṣyaty anurajyate ca

rakṣāḿsi bhītāni diśo dravanti

sarve namasyanti ca siddha-sańghāḥ

Arjuna said: O master of the senses, the world becomes joyful upon hearing Your name, and thus everyone becomes attached to You. Although the perfected beings offer You their respectful homage, the demons are afraid, and they flee here and there. All this is rightly done.

kasmāc ca te na nameran mahātman

garīyase brahmaṇo 'py ādi-kartre

ananta deveśa jagan-nivāsa

tvam akṣaraḿ sad-asat tat paraḿ yat

O great one, greater even than Brahmā, You are the original creator. Why then should they not offer their respectful obeisances unto You? O limitless one, God of gods, refuge of the universe! You are the invincible source, the cause of all causes, transcendental to this material manifestation.

tvam ādi-devaḥ puruṣaḥ purāṇas

tvam asya viśvasya paraḿ nidhānam

vettāsi vedyaḿ ca paraḿ ca dhāma

tvayā tataḿ viśvam ananta-rūpa

You are the original Personality of Godhead, the oldest, the ultimate sanctuary of this manifested cosmic world. You are the knower of everything, and You are all that is knowable. You are the supreme refuge, above the material modes. O limitless form! This whole cosmic manifestation is pervaded by You!

vāyur yamo 'gnir varuṇaḥ śaśāńkaḥ

prajāpatis tvaḿ prapitāmahaś ca

namo namas te 'stu sahasra-kṛtvaḥ

punaś ca bhūyo 'pi namo namas te

You are air, and You are the supreme controller! You are fire, You are water, and You are the moon! You are Brahmā, the first living creature, and You are the great-grandfather. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You a thousand times, and again and yet again!

namaḥ purastād atha pṛṣṭhatas te

namo 'stu te sarvata eva sarva

ananta-vīryāmita-vikramas tvaḿ

sarvaḿ samāpnoṣi tato 'si sarvaḥ

Obeisances to You from the front, from behind and from all sides! O unbounded power, You are the master of limitless might! You are all-pervading, and thus You are everything!

For more detailed information on the Lord please consider reading the Bhagavad Gita. Hare Krsna.

Hello

Where Is God, Pls Tell Me

Anyone Know Hindi, Kisi Ko Hindi Aati Hai Yahan To Pls Mere Help Kare

U Know Hindi? Where Is God I Dont Know English Very Well

Pls Tell Me Where Is God Pls

bheetar dekho...syad chia na lene giya ho...

Guest guest

[quote name=' Your understanding of God is God.

Iswaar ke baare mein aapaka samajh hi Iswaar hai.[/quote']

What a load of nonsense. So if one understands that God is a mere mortal, God becomes mortal?

Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners, when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge you will be able to cross over the ocean of miseries.

Proper understanding of one's constitutional position in relationship to Krsna is so nice that it can at once lift one from the struggle for existence which goes on in the ocean of nescience. This material world is sometimes regarded as an ocean of nescience and sometimes as a blazing forest. In the ocean, however expert a swimmer one may be, the struggle for existence is very severe. If someone comes forward and lifts the struggling swimmer from the ocean, he is the greatest savior. Perfect knowledge, received from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the path of liberation. The boat of Krsna consciousness is very simple, but at the same time the most sublime.

HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada</pre>

Guest guest

I first found God in the books of my spiritual master, Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Maybe you can to if you are sincerely seeking God.

best wishes...

but, will you accept God if he does reveal himself to you?

Guest guest

I first found God in the books of my spiritual master, Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Maybe you can to if you are sincerely seeking God.

best wishes...

but, will you accept God if he does reveal himself to you?

Guest guest

God is not in sacred books, He is not in idols, He is not in temples, He is not in Gurus or Priests. He is not in hooded people. God is not in nature. He is not a superman, He is not a miracle worker. He is not an authority, He is not a mystery. God is TRUTH, God is LOVE, God is an experience. Just sincerely look at your fellow human beings , touch them hug them feel for them, be actively sensitive to them. Then you will find God. Good day

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

God is in everything everywhere. That is an aspect of Him called Brahman. You can realize this aspect of Him in this life. It's very interesting and

exciting!

Here's some ways you can do it: when you are quiet and if you live in a city, for example: you hear something like a humming sound. That sound is Aum.

When you start listening carefully, you can hear it all of the time.

You can get more and more into it and there are lots of books on how to experience it. The saints and rsis of old figured out how to do this and

this knowledge was recorded for all souls to benefit from. There are many

synonyms for this aspect of God in other traditions.

The second interesting way that God exists is, like many people here have said here on this thread, is in your heart. His name when He pulls that magic trick is called "Param-Atma." Other traditions have synonyms for this same aspect of God.

The third interesting way that God hangs out is with His dearmost HomeBoyz and HomeGirlz. You can hang out like this with Him, too. He does it by satisfying your soul's deepest innermost desire of the way in which you, when you are fully mature as a soul, want to hang out with Him.

In the Bible it says, "In my Father's House there are many mansions." In the

spiritual workl there are many lokas or mansions. Some traditions call this

Karana-loka, the Causal or Primeval World of God in Inner Space. It is the

very subtle realm of Pure Love, as someone has mentioned.

When souls are born, i,e, when they spring from the tatastha --the line of demarcation between matter and spirit-- then each soul is like a seed. When the seed that is you is ready to blossom and is fully grown, then you are transferred to inner space where God hangs out in His form as Bhagavan.

Not everyone calls HIm Bhagavan there, however. Because it is so personal

of a place everyone only perceives Him how their soul, when it is fully mature, would feel the happiest to interact with Him. Like I said, many mansions, so many names.

You are a very sweet soul for asking that question and may God and Goddess bless you! The bottom line is He is everywhere and in everything, inside your heart, and in His own beautiful realm of Pure Love, and in this lifetime you can go deeper and deeper into inner space to realize these truths.

God is not in sacred books, He is not in idols, He is not in temples, He is not in Gurus or Priests. He is not in hooded people. God is not in nature. He is not a superman, He is not a miracle worker. He is not an authority, He is not a mystery. God is TRUTH, God is LOVE, God is an experience. Just sincerely look at your fellow human beings , touch them hug them feel for them, be actively sensitive to them. Then you will find God. Good day

:rolleyes2:

Guest guest

God is hidden behind our ego.

What do u mean by ur ego,does that mean u dont have EGO,u should rather say our EGO.By the way whats the proof that GOD is hidden behind the EGO?

GOD doesnt exist,even it does its not all these religious fantasy depictions,it might be a force that created the world,for example science has explained a lot of things like how chemistry is making us do things,if u have some trash in ur house with spoilt food u can see small insects being created,same way the world has been evolving for 1000s of years and there isnt a Brahma sitting in a lotus creating everyone.

What do u mean by ur ego,does that mean u dont have EGO,u should rather say our EGO.By the way whats the proof that GOD is hidden behind the EGO?

GOD doesnt exist,even it does its not all these religious fantasy depictions,it might be a force that created the world,for example science has explained a lot of things like how chemistry is making us do things,if u have some trash in ur house with spoilt food u can see small insects being created,same way the world has been evolving for 1000s of years and there isnt a Brahma sitting in a lotus creating everyone.

yep, he meant THAT ego ;)

Guest guest

If God is truth and love, then what is truth? What is love?

Where do we find truth in this world of self-seeking ego and pride?

Why cannot there be truth in the sacred books written by great religionists who gave their lives to searching for God and contemplating truth in the absolute?

Who better knows truth than pious, saintly persons who spend their whole lives in devotion to love and truth in the search for God?

Do we find more truth in pot smoking hippies than in pious saintly persons of great moral character?

Do we find more truth in an LSD trip than we do in prayer and worship?

Without a personal God to create this world like a supreme artist, chemist, engineer and architect, then how can their be truth in random combinations of chemicals and a big-bang that accidently create all the fantastic wonders of the world.

Without God there is no truth and no love, just so much selfish interest and chaos of personal ambition - no center, just circumference.

If God is truth and love, then what is truth? What is love?

Where do we find truth in this world of self-seeking ego and pride?

Why cannot there be truth in the sacred books written by great religionists who gave their lives to searching for God and contemplating truth in the absolute?

Who better knows truth than pious, saintly persons who spend their whole lives in devotion to love and truth in the search for God?

Do we find more truth in pot smoking hippies than in pious saintly persons of great moral character?

Do we find more truth in an LSD trip than we do in prayer and worship?

Without a personal God to create this world like a supreme artist, chemist, engineer and architect, then how can their be truth in random combinations of chemicals and a big-bang that accidently create all the fantastic wonders of the world.

Without God there is no truth and no love, just so much selfish interest and chaos of personal ambition - no center, just circumference.

Indeed...! :)

Guest guest

Its impossible for a human being not to have EGO,so its impossibe to see or feel god is what you are saying

Guest guest

God is hidden behind tamasic and rajasic ego. When ego ( mind and senses) are in modes of passion and ignorance jiva cannot understand nor see God.

After many years of strict sadhana when mind senses become very subtle and calm, only then jiva can perceive certain aspects of God depending on which spiritual path one follows.

You cannot grasp God in His totality. Materialistic rascals are unable to grasp even infinithesimal particle of spiritual perfection and yet they demand to see God. Mind and senses must be under perfect control. Rajas and tamas eradicated. Sadhana must be practiced with determination and faith till the end.

If one can dedicate 5-8 hours every day for sadhana then he will see spiritual world and perhaps God if his heart is pure and devoted.

Such things are reserved for disciplined hard working intelligent persons, not for every lazy rascal.

I get much much more from those succinct words.

But then I am translating the poetry as 'ahankhara - false-ego', like a common man with a big ego. I don't think it was meant to be parsed as technical jargon, since the inquiry was so basic begging a response of similar innocence.

Our humility is hidden behind our ego. Like that.