IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Admin5

Help us find the best threads...

Rate this topic

As we get time we will move some of the interesting threads from the past into this section. Since there are over 14,000 threads, (393 pages of threads in the spiritual discussion section alone), we felt a new visitor might find it easier to view some of the more interesting threads if we put them in a seperate section such as this.

We need your help in identifying the best threads from the past. If you remember a very interesting thread, please send your recommendations by PM.

Guest guest

There have been real classics here. Ill start from page one, and try to single some of the oft responded to ones.

hello admin,

Glad finally someone took the initiative. The whole forum has large volume of information and some of the threads are really not helpful when it comes to knowing anything. Moreover the forum could be well organised, for instance separate sections for topics related to each particular scripture (Gita, Bhagavatam, Upanishads etc.,) and for requests. I believe some of the threads could actually be deleted..as they do not offer anything and if people can refrain from making posts just for the sake of making them.. it would be great.

I'm still struggling to continue any section as I get lost after a while. I would be very happy to help you to make this forum very user friendly for all of us.