IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

¿Meaning of Sitaram?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, i don't known yoga, and i'd like to know whats the meaning of Sitaram, someone has written it to me and i don't know what he/she wanted to say to me.

Thanks in advance.

SitaRam is the Name of the ultimate reality. That which derscends in Human form too as Lord is all capable. The name of LOrd is best suited in present day for Meditation as when you say car immediately a car comes to your mind. The form of anything is easily reached by its name. When you repeat the Name of Lord it cleanses your heart.As a detergent cleanses a dirty utensil full of oil and when clean the ultimate reality shines forth in your pure Mind. You see everyone desires happiness but dosent know what is true happiness. They try to find it in form of money wife cars and so obn but every thing has an age and when they go away a person is pained. Further every desire cant be satisfied as fulfill one and another is ready.So when mind is pure and calm. A person feels that all objects of desires are useless and thus mind becomes totally calm. there are further stages to be covered too but by repeating the Name of God Man becomes self content. Freedom from desires is like getting rid of a big burden. As a person with full stomach dosent desire food.It can be only reached by the Name of God .It is practiced in Every religion. Cristians chant Ave Maria. Muslims chant La Illilah and so on. Hindus chant SitaRam.