IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Have you received one drop of happiness in Krsna Conciousness???

Rate this topic

:) "It is said that even one drop of happiness in Krsna consciousness stands beyond comparison with an ocean of happiness derived from any other activity.

Thus, any person who has developed even a little quantity of pure devotional service can very easily kick out all the other kinds of happiness derived from religiousness, economic development, sense gratification and liberation."

(Nectar of Devotion, Chapter 1)

:) "It is said that even one drop of happiness in Krsna consciousness stands beyond comparison with an ocean of happiness derived from any other activity.

Thus, any person who has developed even a little quantity of pure devotional service can very easily kick out all the other kinds of happiness derived from religiousness, economic development, sense gratification and liberation."

(Nectar of Devotion, Chapter 1)

There are times when I meditate in the woods that I feel so happy and calm I know in my heart this is the greatest feeling I shall ever feel.

To me this is the greatest self gratification any human being can have. :)

Guest guest

I can honestly say that I have never experienced as much joy and excitement as I have in a REALLY kickin Kirtan. I lose all sense of anything else happening. Just dancing, leaping, jumping, spinning, and singing the Lord's names. Nothing else matters during that time but glorifying Krsna. I know that if this is what kirtan is like here on earth (purely sublime) then I pray someday to enter Mahaprabhu's eternal kirtan. I wish I had the desire to be a gopi, but I never have. I only want Kirtan, endless Krsna-Caitanya Kirtan!

I can actually say after singing the maha-mantra daily i wake up with a smile...i even go to school with a really huge smile!!! all my friends ask me why am smiling sooooooooo much...i feel so happy after chanting Lord Krishna's names...trust me once you start...you wont be able to stop!! its divine...*sigh*:)

Guest guest

It is not only the great ness of the mantra that works...one need to have the real understanding about his position and then every mantra produces the same madhurya rass....you are remembering the lord...quality of remembering can make any mantra work..!!