IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Apep

Witch Burnings And Killings.

Rate this topic

I love Indian culture. I love hinduism in our endeavors to get closer to divinity.

I have heard about negative killings of people in India because they were claimed to be dark witches who cursed people. This has often plagued my mind and I don't understand.

Who is the people doing the killing and why?

Guest guest

I am knowledgable on the murders of those considered withcheas in Salem Massechusetts in 1692. They were actually very high ladies whose crime was being exposed to moldy rye bread, which produced an accidental euphoria (dementia of LSD). The demons who slaughtered, cotton mather et al, were fanatic puritans without spiritual attribute of compassion and believed in the anti-christ, that their god was under pressure from the devil.

I also know of the lie of St Patrick, that the snakes he removed from Ireland were not serpants, but Druids (wiccans). Another anti-christian genocide of innocent pantheists (those who worship God in his creation).

There are, indeed, withces. They live on the blood of infants (putanas) and use mantras to make sticks (brooms) to fly. Amerikkka is full of them, they are known as those who use abortion as routine birth control.

Oh no, im sorry. Please, not abotion topic here, okay. Even though it is real witches who do this.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

better get off the net, shamans and witches may give my friends the wrong impression. I even accept Santaria as a good religion. Just call me Jimidas today, cauise im a voodoo chile.

I am knowledgable on the murders of those considered withcheas in Salem Massechusetts in 1692. They were actually very high ladies whose crime was being exposed to moldy rye bread, which produced an accidental euphoria (dementia of LSD). The demons who slaughtered, cotton mather et al, were fanatic puritans without spiritual attribute of compassion and believed in the anti-christ, that their god was under pressure from the devil.

I also know of the lie of St Patrick, that the snakes he removed from Ireland were not serpants, but Druids (wiccans). Another anti-christian genocide of innocent pantheists (those who worship God in his creation).

There are, indeed, withces. They live on the blood of infants (putanas) and use mantras to make sticks (brooms) to fly. Amerikkka is full of them, they are known as those who use abortion as routine birth control.

Oh no, im sorry. Please, not abotion topic here, okay. Even though it is real witches who do this.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

better get off the net, shamans and witches may give my friends the wrong impression. I even accept Santaria as a good religion. Just call me Jimidas today, cauise im a voodoo chile.

What I am talking about is stories of Indian women being burned alive as witches. I was wondering why such terrible things occurred.

These things are rare in India, but then again with a country that has 1 billion people and many isolated and backwards villages, tribals, etc., these things do occur once in a while. Usually it is superstition, so it will occur in those communities who believe in this things, most notably the adivasi tribals.

These things are rare in India, but then again with a country that has 1 billion people and many isolated and backwards villages, tribals, etc., these things do occur once in a while. Usually it is superstition, so it will occur in those communities who believe in this things, most notably the adivasi tribals.

Is witchcraft considered evil in India? Or is it just a bunch who is extemely superstitious in a bad way?

I hope you don't mind my curiosity.

The root is the Holy Inquisition Of Goa. After these christian people raped and burned women witchcraft been quite widespread sadly.

Wait. You were asking about something you said you weren't sure was happening or not and now suddenly you are telling us the source of it all was the evil christians who spread the witchcraft through raping and burning woman???

Guest guest

Wait. You were asking about something you said you weren't sure was happening or not and now suddenly you are telling us the source of it all was the evil christians who spread the witchcraft through raping and burning woman???

Apep asked the questions. You quoted akshar. The confusion is that they both have the same avatar and a username that begins with "a", so you probably didn't notice they are 2 different posters.

I agree with theist. The inquisition of Goa was not against hindus or muslims either, it was against descendents of the teachings of LJC thru Didymous Thomas, who made Jesus a hero long before Portugee slave traders arrived. When these euros came to conquer, they cringed at seeing Hindu style services to Lord Jesus Christ, temples built in His honor, due to the teachings of Thomas (and perhaps James as well), so they persecuted, just as they had done to the Abyssinians, the Cathars of France, and virtually all those true christians not influenced by HRE distortions of Jesus Christ Teachings.

Get your facts straight, and when you ask a question, dont come on like authority, otherwise, we all question your question in the first place.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Apep asked the questions. You quoted akshar. The confusion is that they both have the same avatar and a username that begins with "a", so you probably didn't notice they are 2 different posters.

The Avatar confused me. Thanks for pointing that out.