IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Apep

Just A Idea For Audarya Fellowship.

Rate this topic

I am new here and I got to say I really love this website. I have learned alot just chatting here.

I was thinking," Is there a part of this site where people can just talk about daily life beyond spirituality?

I know spirituality is a important aspect of all of us, I was just curious if there is a part to talk about worldly problems and life in general.:)

I know spirituality is a important aspect of all of us, I was just curious if there is a part to talk about worldly problems and life in general.:)

We are trying to fuse our wordly lives with spiritual life by remembering and serving Krsna (God) through all we perceive and in every experience of our lives rather pleasant or problematic.

Considering this we can feel free to discuss problems we all face but we also want to apply the solution. Who wants a problem without a solution? So problems are seen as those which distract from thinking of Krsna. That is what makes them problems. And the solution will come in helping each other remember to face those problems by relying on Krsna.

<!-- / message -->

We are trying to fuse our wordly lives with spiritual life by remembering and serving Krsna (God) through all we perceive and in every experience of our lives rather pleasant or problematic.

Considering this we can feel free to discuss problems we all face but we also want to apply the solution. Who wants a problem without a solution? So problems are seen as those which distract from thinking of Krsna. That is what makes them problems. And the solution will come in helping each other remember to face those problems by relying on Krsna.

<!-- / message -->

I understand that and I believe that to be a noble belief.

I was merely talking about having a section where people can speak plainly about their lives.

Well there is a Health and Well Being board which would cover a lot. People looking for cures to various diseases both pyschological and physical post there.

The Friendly Marketplace is you are looking to buy or sell something, looking for a job or have one to offer etc.

Well there is a Health and Well Being board which would cover a lot. People looking for cures to various diseases both pyschological and physical post there.

The Friendly Marketplace is you are looking to buy or sell something, looking for a job or have one to offer etc.

Yes that is good. Is that a ok place to discuss hobbies and other forms of entertainment and simple talk?

Anyone have suggestions for a name for the forum, and what topics it will cover?

I am confused to what you mean? If you mean you are looking for a name for this idea I would just call it a Social Lounge.:)

There you can talk about Hobbies,general conversation,opinions, Family,struggles,life,work,fun, and entertainment.:)

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami told one of his followers, "don't become an ordinary person." I wish that I could follow that instruction. Maybe we could call the new site: "The Gramya Katha Clearinghouse".:)

Also I am not advocating making a new website by no means. ;)

I am only speculating a idea of making a new section for this already wonderful site we have here.:)

This site here is indeed great!

Right now I am leaning toward something like Off Topic, as that would include anything that isn't fitting in another forum.

Yes that sounds good. There we could talk about anything that does not fit in other forums like entertainment and anything else. :)