IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Apep

End Of The World 2012.

Rate this topic

There are many spiritual traditions on earth that say in the year 2012 the end of the world as we know it will happen.

Some have said that such a end will really be a spiritual awakening in the hearts and minds of men.

Does Hinduism have such a belief that coincides with this?

These end of the world predictions have been going on for thousands of years, but the world is still here. Hinduism expects the world to continue for a few more trillion years before Maha Vishnu winds up the creation and recreates the worlds anew.

True, true however there is scientifical evidence of magnetic poles moving at a great speed around 2012 in the most extreme way and other surprising developments. Not to mention rising sea levels.

Is there somthing about how Shiva destroys the world?

Guest guest

But that doesn't mean there won't be a shift in consciousness, geared towards more spirituality.

According to Hinduism no divine destruction is scheduled for 427,000 years, at which point the kali yuga will come to an end.

I see. I don't suppose you have any web links to the subject? I would very much like to read about that.