IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Apep

Wanting to learn about Shaivism and Lord Shiva.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you enroll in their Master Course [trilogy of courses] as a registered student, then I believe that there is a correspondence course option,

so you can ask questions about siddhanta that way.

If you don't wish to do that, there are the books or online books you can peruse as a non-registered student.

I haven't heard of any online discussion groups or message boards. They have small congregations on the Island of Mauritius "Spiritual Park", San Francisco "Golden Gate Mission", Kauai "Wailua Mission", and elsewhere.

My friend went to a church they once owned and then sold to the Indian

community in Concord, California yesterday. They had a nice Ganesha Caturthi abhisekam. It is called the Shiva Murugan Temple of Concord.

Jaya Ganesha!

Guest guest

I would like to see them open up a message board on their site, at least for Hinduism Today. I think it would be popular. Their magazine and work in the international community does a lot to help Hindus of all sects and those interested in Hinduism, and it would be nice to have a way to interact with other people around the world who appreciate their work and are interested in discussing Hinduism and the articles in their magazine.

Guest guest

I get the impression that it is just a few monastics each doing the work of ten men at the present time, but maybe in the future. You can sign their guestbook on their website and receive a free gift. Then just include your suggestion. Or write them via smail mail or whatever.

I've learned from them more appreciation for the different scriptures and saints in Hinduism that I never knew about before and the role of Ganesha.

I really cringe now whenever I hear ill-informed people complaining about certain camp(s) for: "and now they have Ganesha on the altar."

That is how Sivaya Subramuniya Swami started up so many temples all around the world, which are still going strong if not stronger than ever. Any Hindu community anywhere in the world that wanted to start a temple, he instructed them to start worshipping Ganesha first.

At this point I would really be afraid to start or do anything without first consulting Ganesha and then keep on submitting plans to keep Him apprised at every single stage. Jaya Ganesha the Structural Engineer of the Universe!