IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ajaguna

alignment

Rate this topic

I recently visited Kalachandji's Palace and restuarant in Dallas Texas, I am curious about this spiritual force; about him. I am a practioner of a traditional african belief system but I recognize this energy. What is Kalachandji's domain, what is the proper way to greet him and what does he take as an offering?

Kalachandji means "black moon" and it's another name for Krishna. In the Gita Krishna says the best offering is love, and to symbalize that love you can offer him fruit, flowers, water, and other things.

patram puspam phalam toyam

yo me bhaktya prayacchati

tad aham bhakty-upahrtam

asnami prayatatmanah

"If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit or water, I will accept it." - Bhagavad Gita (9.26)

I recently visited Kalachandji's Palace and restuarant in Dallas Texas, I am curious about this spiritual force; about him. I am a practioner of a traditional african belief system but I recognize this energy. What is Kalachandji's domain, what is the proper way to greet him and what does he take as an offering?

Hi , Ajaguna .

May I ask if your name is the camino ( avatar ) of Obatalá ?

So that would make you a follower of Santeria/Lucumi/Yoruba-belief system ?