humble request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please sign this petitiion

got to petitiononline.com

then paste/bp9s1941

and once you do please post here

Thank you

this is not letting me give theurl it is about the issue of krishna temple in russia

Hare Krishna

Please sign this petitiion

got to petitiononline.com

then paste/bp9s1941

and once you do please post here

Thank you

this is not letting me give theurl it is about the issue of krishna temple in russia

Hare Krishna

It is not giving you the url because you are not registered, or you have to make 15 or 25 posts first.

Here is the url: Appeal to President Mr. Putin for protection of Hindu dharma in Moscow.

And here is more information on the situation in Russia:

Defend Russian Hindus is a worldwide campaign aimed to build awareness of the harrassment and discrmination against Russian Hindus by the Russian Orthodox Church and the Moscow Government. The campaign has the support of British and Indian Parliamentarians, community leaders and the media, and is led by the Hindu Forum of Britain, National Council of Hindu Temples UK, Hindu Council UK, BAPS Swaminaryan Sanstha, International Society for Krishna Consciousness, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Hindu Council of Australia, Hindu American Foundation and the Hindu Conference of Canada.

A little off topic, but just note the use of the word hindu in this appeal (nothing wrong with that). Now when a devotee posts "we are not Hindus" in these forums, they shouldn't be surprised when their double standard is pointed out by Hindus.

It has often been stated that ISKCON refuses to be identified with Hinduism, but as soon as there is any problems they immediately hide under the Hindu banner for protection.

I'll sign the petition because I believe in Prabhupada's mission and because I believe in freedom of reglious thought and practice. To me that includes Buddhism (as in Tibet) even though I don't want to see Buddhism spread.

The word Hindu means as much to me as the word Christian...nothing. But because the general public and their governments don't make such subtle distinctions between Vaisnavism and Hinduism I won't either. There is no use in confusing the issue.

Guest guest

I just love the way Iskcon plays the Hindu card with it suits them.

Here's thought, maybe the banning of the Iskcon temple project in Moscow is a case of Iskcon's ckicken's coming home to roost. After all Iskcon has a long history of banning other Vaisnavas from different organisations...

Guest guest

Please sign the petition,

It is notjust an ISKCON issue at all...it can happen with other Hindu dieties and other Hindu organizations as well...it is immaterial about its being a Hindu organization or not, but Krishna is a part of Hinduism as well....

that is why Hindus all over the place are supporting it.

it is a time to set differences aside and protest regarding our deignity.

whatever the russian priest has commented is about Krishna, not ISKCOn, so it should bother all alike.

I am thoroughly dissapointed by people not signing petition here of all the places....

i though this was a forum of Krishna devotees, and nobody has signed the petition!!!

please also post after signing

Guest guest

yes I made this post, and I have no connections with ISKCON, but I just thought that if we don't stand up for this then who will?

hello, i have signed the petition...i am very pleased that at least someone is taking the matter into their own hands and trying to save dharma...its not a matter on hinduism...its a matter of 'every soul has a right to go to a temple and worship the supreme lord (lord krishna)' so i think all devotees should sign the petition keeping in mind that we are all souls and therefore we all have an equal right to get a chance to worship our supreme lord, our father...afterall this life is extremely miserable...where else can lord's servant go to find happiness?....answer is temple...so sign the petition

Jay Shree Krishna:)

I have also. IT TAKES ONLY ONE MINUTE!! If we have time to read each others posts here we can spare one minute to protect our brothers and sisters in Russia and speak out for religious freedom in general.

Please scroll up to the link, do the needful, and you will be right back to Audarya in no time.

Please sign the petition,

It is notjust an ISKCON issue at all...it can happen with other Hindu dieties and other Hindu organizations as well...it is immaterial about its being a Hindu organization or not, but Krishna is a part of Hinduism as well....

that is why Hindus all over the place are supporting it.

it is a time to set differences aside and protest regarding our deignity.

whatever the russian priest has commented is about Krishna, not ISKCOn, so it should bother all alike.

I am thoroughly dissapointed by people not signing petition here of all the places....

i though this was a forum of Krishna devotees, and nobody has signed the petition!!!

please also post after signing

Done.