IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
summergirl

kal bhairo/kateri/sangani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hasn't Lord Krishna condemned these types of worship as tamasic? I am just asking, so please don't be offended. Isn't it clearly mentioned that Lord Krishna is the only person to be worshipped, and other devatas can only be worshipped as parivaras?

Learned members can give an idea on this.

That is interpretation. Many would interpret the Gita to show Krishna made no such rule. Besides, one has to accept Krishna as an authority to accept such a rule. Krishna is not the authority for many people in India. There is no shortage of Gods in India and Krishna is only one of them.

Guest guest
ok listen, if you want to know anything about these gods, kal bhairo/kateri/sangani, they are all different forms of gods that all hindus worship. Kal bhairo is a different form of the hindu god lord shiva. Kateri is another form of the hindu goddess Durga/Kali. You said that you think that the offering of alchohol and ciggarettes is not right, well this offering can help wit most if not all problems that medical doctors or most hindu priests cannot help you with.

kal bhairo is a god also known as maduria veeran. she gives rum and cigarette becasue either mother kali or her brothers or sisters told them to give it.

(email for any other questions)or shezz sck

Has anyone heard about these so-called Gods. How was Kal Bhairo born or any of the above names.

Someone told me that she went to a kali temple and was told to worship the above to giving alcohol and cigarette - I don't feel right about this - please reply if you know anything - I want to help my friend.

regards

u kno alot but only mother kateri can go to dirty places. I go to a kali temple in brampton and i play mother and masta

Our hindu religion is divided into 3 different sectors: Sanatan, Aryasamaj and Madras. Many hindus follow the sanatan culture.

It is essential that first one understands that this world is made up of ying and yang, [good and bad, I can also describe it in a quote, "for every reaction, there is a reaction"]. I will explain only what I know personally from the madras culture but for further knowledge about this topic, you may visit a very educated pujari (known as a pandit in the sanatan culture) at 107-34 Inwood street, queens, ny.

Let's start with Khal Bhairo also known as madurai veeran. He is another form of lord Siva, he is the one who punished Bhramha because he lied and he did so by taking off one of Brahma's head with his pinkie finger nail. Lord Brahma was also cursed and no humans are to ever worship him because of what he has done. Khal Bhairo is always on the right side of Kali ma, he is there as a guardian, he was given permission to be the guardian when he asked her for that. Kali ma, another form of Mother Durga, is the universal mother in the Madras culture. When she came to destroy the demon Raktabija, she came in fury. One drop of Raktabija's that fell on earth, there would be 1000 of him formed. Kali ma takes 64 different forms, for every demon she killed, she took their name. To help in this war, she created creatures that are like dogs to drink the blood before the demon multiplies again. After the war, when everything was over, the gods gave Kali ma a kalyug [like an era] to rule. But the creatures she created, they will still be alive, she could not uncreate them, so it was said that the devotee of kali ma can offer her an animal sacrifice and doing so, the animal will be blessed and reborn as a human. This will feed the creatures for they cannot be undone. They were created to drink blood. Note: during the ritual, if the animal does not bow its head for the sacrifice, then there will be no sacrifice. Kateri ma also known as Parmeshwari ma is the last form of Kali ma and she is the one who will take this sacrifice. Khal Bhairo also takes this sacrifice, when doing his puja, they can ask what they want, god doesnt make people bad, people do that all on their own. If you ask for something that your not supposed to then it is your own fault. Your dealing with your own karma. Khal Bhairo is not Sangani. Sangani also known as Dee Baba is the landmaster. Badra Kali [another form of kali] gave him a balidan. He rules everything that concerns a business or schools, etc. Note: in the previous messages, someone stated that these deotas go where the the vegetarian [sweet] gods won't go, that is true. These Deotas can go anywhere that is dirty whereas the [sweet] gods will not go. This culture [not religion, religion is man-made] is very strict. When worshipping them, you must keep fast for 72 hours, no meat should be eaten, women should be clean, and couples should not be intimate with each other during the fast. It is true that you can get what you ask for when you ask these deotas, but mind you, it is your own karma. A good devotee will ask for health, strenght and knowledge. Please note that in this culture, if you do ask for someting that your not supposed to or you wish to harm others, you will suffer the consequences. You will be taught your lesson the hard way. These deotas also accept rum and cigarretes, and they accept it as persaud. In their form, they drink and they smoke. While in another form, they cannot. If they could do all this in one form then there would not be so many different forms of gods. The Pujari at the above mentioned temple has performed many miracles with the blessings of Kali ma. For people who are near death, for those who the doctor gave up on, for the sickly, he has helped them recover. It is true unfortunately, that this tradition passes on for generation BUT only if the foreparents makes promises on behalf of their kids. Like I stated before, people make mistakes and do wrong things, god doesnt make them do it. If I make a promise to god that if they give me a child, that my child and my child's future generation will forever worship that god, i just made a mistake and put my future generation in an obligation without ever thinking about the consequenses. Why not instead ask that I will be greatfull for a child and will offer persaud and/ or pujas? If your foreparents happen to do this then there are ways to prevent it from falling on future generations. These gods and deotas are here to help us, they are here to keep the balance in life, you can't have everything in life. But you can achieve great things if you dedicate and pray. You must choose the right path and if you cannot or do not know the right path, then ask the divine kali ma to show you the right path. There are people out there that are in pain and each day is like a needle that hurts them, they have diseases and no hope for the future. I pray that they do find the goddess kali ma for there is a cure for everything, and I witnessed many miracles in this culture. One must not promise something that they can not keep. rlachman2@aol.com

kwel i go to a kali temple in canada brampton and i am a pujari. im not to sure but theres no point in turning ur back in ur religion , if ur friend ants to get out tell him to talk to mother kali

You seems to know a lot about the Madras worshipping. Are you a member of the temple? If you are, what is your status in this temple. I am a hindu who is trying to understand the different types of worshipping within Hinduism. Kindly provides some light to this.

I know someone who used to be part of these worshipping, and this person is doing everything in their power to come out of the Madras worshipping. Is that possible.

Guest guest

I agree that Lord Shiva is Kahal Bhairo and Kateri is Kali/Durga Ma. This is a great time to worship Ma Kali. She have do alot for me. But the Temple I goes to have lots of problems. This temple is at 107-34 Inwood Street, Jamaica, NY. The head Pujari and Dave his son in Law have been are actually fighting with words in front of the people in the temple. I do not think, that the guess "madras" should recommend any innocent people to that Temple. However, not only is the Dave and his wife broke up, there are many other people who is having their marriage broke up. Does anyone knows of any other Kali Temple in Queens, NY?

Guest guest

Our hindu religion is divided into 3 different sectors: Sanatan, Aryasamaj and Madras. Many hindus follow the sanatan culture.

It is essential that first one understands that this world is made up of ying and yang, [good and bad, I can also describe it in a quote, "for every reaction, there is a reaction"]. I will explain only what I know personally from the madras culture but for further knowledge about this topic, you may visit a very educated pujari (known as a pandit in the sanatan culture) at 107-34 Inwood street, queens, ny.

Let's start with Khal Bhairo also known as madurai veeran. He is another form of lord Siva, he is the one who punished Bhramha because he lied and he did so by taking off one of Brahma's head with his pinkie finger nail. Lord Brahma was also cursed and no humans are to ever worship him because of what he has done. Khal Bhairo is always on the right side of Kali ma, he is there as a guardian, he was given permission to be the guardian when he asked her for that. Kali ma, another form of Mother Durga, is the universal mother in the Madras culture. When she came to destroy the demon Raktabija, she came in fury. One drop of Raktabija's that fell on earth, there would be 1000 of him formed. Kali ma takes 64 different forms, for every demon she killed, she took their name. To help in this war, she created creatures that are like dogs to drink the blood before the demon multiplies again. After the war, when everything was over, the gods gave Kali ma a kalyug [like an era] to rule. But the creatures she created, they will still be alive, she could not uncreate them, so it was said that the devotee of kali ma can offer her an animal sacrifice and doing so, the animal will be blessed and reborn as a human. This will feed the creatures for they cannot be undone. They were created to drink blood. Note: during the ritual, if the animal does not bow its head for the sacrifice, then there will be no sacrifice. Kateri ma also known as Parmeshwari ma is the last form of Kali ma and she is the one who will take this sacrifice. Khal Bhairo also takes this sacrifice, when doing his puja, they can ask what they want, god doesnt make people bad, people do that all on their own. If you ask for something that your not supposed to then it is your own fault. Your dealing with your own karma. Khal Bhairo is not Sangani. Sangani also known as Dee Baba is the landmaster. Badra Kali [another form of kali] gave him a balidan. He rules everything that concerns a business or schools, etc. Note: in the previous messages, someone stated that these deotas go where the the vegetarian [sweet] gods won't go, that is true. These Deotas can go anywhere that is dirty whereas the [sweet] gods will not go. This culture [not religion, religion is man-made] is very strict. When worshipping them, you must keep fast for 72 hours, no meat should be eaten, women should be clean, and couples should not be intimate with each other during the fast. It is true that you can get what you ask for when you ask these deotas, but mind you, it is your own karma. A good devotee will ask for health, strenght and knowledge. Please note that in this culture, if you do ask for someting that your not supposed to or you wish to harm others, you will suffer the consequences. You will be taught your lesson the hard way. These deotas also accept rum and cigarretes, and they accept it as persaud. In their form, they drink and they smoke. While in another form, they cannot. If they could do all this in one form then there would not be so many different forms of gods. The Pujari at the above mentioned temple has performed many miracles with the blessings of Kali ma. For people who are near death, for those who the doctor gave up on, for the sickly, he has helped them recover. It is true unfortunately, that this tradition passes on for generation BUT only if the foreparents makes promises on behalf of their kids. Like I stated before, people make mistakes and do wrong things, god doesnt make them do it. If I make a promise to god that if they give me a child, that my child and my child's future generation will forever worship that god, i just made a mistake and put my future generation in an obligation without ever thinking about the consequenses. Why not instead ask that I will be greatfull for a child and will offer persaud and/ or pujas? If your foreparents happen to do this then there are ways to prevent it from falling on future generations. These gods and deotas are here to help us, they are here to keep the balance in life, you can't have everything in life. But you can achieve great things if you dedicate and pray. You must choose the right path and if you cannot or do not know the right path, then ask the divine kali ma to show you the right path. There are people out there that are in pain and each day is like a needle that hurts them, they have diseases and no hope for the future. I pray that they do find the goddess kali ma for there is a cure for everything, and I witnessed many miracles in this culture. One must not promise something that they can not keep. rlachman2@aol.com

Guest guest

rlachman2, do you know of another Temple, other than the one at 107-32 Inwood Street? I agree with one of the Guest that you should not recommend people to that Temple to get in trouble. The people their is trouble especially the women they need to learn how to respect married people. It looks like you goes to this Temple. I am sure you know what I am talking about. Ofcourse, it is a great time to worship Ma Kali. But how can people go to a Temple where there is no peace? Do you have any other solutions?

Guest guest

don't worry about it. I never went to a kali temple until I went to guyana. There is when I started to believe everything I heard. It honestly changed my life. my husband and I both serve Master Kal Bhairo white rum, ciggarettes, and coconut water. the only thing that I can tell you is that belief is cure.

Guest guest

congradulations!!!! you made the most sense. i went to a kali temple in berbice, guyana, and my outlook on the madras religion is totally different. i had to see it to believe it and i did. i asked for help and slowly but surely, i got it. some temples charge money to help people, but the one i went to did't. plus i had seen miracles with my own eyes.

Guest guest

It is interesting to read all about Mother and Master, yet people practice this faith and refuse to be proud of who the are. If you love them so much you should be proud of telling everyone that you attend a Kali Ma church. All of the devas and devis have been very good. You should respect them and love them and they in return will give you all that you in need in life.

Guest guest

I would like to know if anyone know the story of Kateri and naag. Why do we worship either kateri or the naag.

What is the naag puja good for and what is the importance.

When someone see Kateri what is the story behind her. I went to a Kali Mandir and I saw a women in black when I came home. I know that my friend claim to see Kateri so why did I see her. I do not think anything out there that can harm me for I am Shiva worshiper. But I do need to understand what is the meaning of what I see and how I can explain it to myself.

Guest guest

for those who don't know about the great gods and goddess skati's please have nothing negative to say. They are the greatest and most powerfull god's in this cosmic cycle.

I am a Pujari at The Divine Maha Kali Shakti Temples Association in Trinidad, if you would like to know and experience a life changing experience visit this temple.

Master Kaal Bhairo shakti plays me and I can tell you that this can only be achieved great devotion and sacrifice for you body, minnand soul to become pure for your shakti to play.

Om Jai Shree Shakti Kaal Bhairo Ayea Namah

Om Jayanti Mangaala Kali Badhra Kali Kapalini Durga Kshamma Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namoustay

Om Sada Shiva Shamboo Sanganee Dee Baba Ayea Namah

Om Jai Master Munish Prem Ayea Namah

Om JAi Master Veeda Badhra Ayea Namah

Om Dhoom Durga Mata Ayea Namah

Om Hum Hunumatae Ayea Namah

These are very powerful mantras I listed above, do jap count with them and feel the difference.

It is also recommended to offer Milk, Honey and Dahayee instead of Alcohol and Cigerattes but it is a personal choice.

May you have the divine blessing of Mother Kali and Master Kaal Bhairo

Om Jai Shree Shakti Mata Ayea Namah

Guest guest

hi my name is Kateri...18 Catholic...i was made to understand that my name means Cathrine in Mohak language (native indian tribe of the Americas) but i was going through a hindi book and saw my name and got all excited only to read and find out it is the name of the devils wife...is u fa real? and whats up with the offerings? now i feeling all bad..

Guest guest

for those who don't know about the great gods and goddess skati's please have nothing negative to say. They are the greatest and most powerfull god's in this cosmic cycle.

I am a Pujari at The Divine Maha Kali Shakti Temples Association in Trinidad, if you would like to know and experience a life changing experience visit this temple.

Master Kaal Bhairo shakti plays me and I can tell you that this can only be achieved great devotion and sacrifice for you body, minnand soul to become pure for your shakti to play.

Om Jai Shree Shakti Kaal Bhairo Ayea Namah

Om Jayanti Mangaala Kali Badhra Kali Kapalini Durga Kshamma Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namoustay

Om Sada Shiva Shamboo Sanganee Dee Baba Ayea Namah

Om Jai Master Munish Prem Ayea Namah

Om JAi Master Veeda Badhra Ayea Namah

Om Dhoom Durga Mata Ayea Namah

Om Hum Hunumatae Ayea Namah

These are very powerful mantras I listed above, do jap count with them and feel the difference.

It is also recommended to offer Milk, Honey and Dahayee instead of Alcohol and Cigerattes but it is a personal choice.

May you have the divine blessing of Mother Kali and Master Kaal Bhairo

Om Jai Shree Shakti Mata Ayea Namah

Hi I'm replying to find out which temple in trinidad you go to, is the one in tunapuna? I'm in ny and i go to a kali temple here in queens.

Guest guest

The Devi-Mahatmya was given to me to read by the Head Pujari of the South Jamaica Maha Kali Temple- 111-08 142nd Street, NY. In this book you can find all about -The Glory of the Goddess - Jai Ma.

Guest guest

I agree that Lord Shiva is Kahal Bhairo and Kateri is Kali/Durga Ma. This is a great time to worship Ma Kali. She have do alot for me. But the Temple I goes to have lots of problems. This temple is at 107-34 Inwood Street, Jamaica, NY. The head Pujari and Dave his son in Law have been are actually fighting with words in front of the people in the temple. I do not think, that the guess "madras" should recommend any innocent people to that Temple. However, not only is the Dave and his wife broke up, there are many other people who is having their marriage broke up. Does anyone knows of any other Kali Temple in Queens, NY?

Dear Hopeless

I attend The South Jamaica Maha Kali Temple- 111-08 142nd Street, NY. Jai Ma

Guest guest

At the first sign of trouble do you run? or try to get a solution to work around it?. I understand that the temple has a little problem but everything is happening for a reason. The head pujari is trying to keep a respectable temple. I also agree that we do not attend the mandir to listen to their problems but Mother hears us too and she will take care of it. Marriage and relationships always break up and reconnect. If other peoples marriages are breaking up that is between them, it is none of your concern. But if it bothers you too much then there is a beautiful temple in Brooklyn, Van Siclen street right off Atlantic Avenue. I wish you the best.

Guest guest

The Devi-Mahatmya was given to me to read by the Head Pujari of the South Jamaica Maha Kali Temple- 111-08 142nd Street, NY. In this book you can find all about -The Glory of the Goddess - Jai Ma.

THE MOST WELL ORGANIZED TEMPLE I HAVE SEEN IN SHREE MAHA KALI DEVI MANDIR IN BROOKLYN.. THE BEST I HAVE SEEN...

Guest guest

Dont Go To The Jamaica Kali Mandir.. Or Shree Maha Kali Mandir.. Ur Gonna Get Corrupted.

If anyone know of a mother kali/kal bhario/katherie reader that practice privately in Florida area please advise beca use I go to the Kali ma Mandir in Miami but I am not able to ask all my questions and concerns mostly because I am embarrass to ask if front of the pujari ( my pujari said that he is not able to call up master or mother in someone home but I know someone in NY that was able to keep fast and call up on master to read) and right now I am very confuse and need some answers especially since my husband refuse to go back to the Kali Mandir with me.

Thank you for all your help.

:confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused:

Guest guest

If anyone know of a mother kali/kal bhario/katherie reader that practice privately in Florida area please advise beca use I go to the Kali ma Mandir in Miami but I am not able to ask all my questions and concerns mostly because I am embarrass to ask if front of the pujari ( my pujari said that he is not able to call up master or mother in someone home but I know someone in NY that was able to keep fast and call up on master to read) and right now I am very confuse and need some answers especially since my husband refuse to go back to the Kali Mandir with me.

Thank you for all your help.

:confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused::confused: :confused:

There is a Kali Temple in Orlando, FL. You can go there. The Pujari is Ramo

Guest guest
Hi I'm replying to find out which temple in trinidad you go to, is the one in tunapuna? I'm in ny and i go to a kali temple here in queens.

Guest guest

Does anyone know the history and function of Muni Spring? I have been told he is related to the moon? Can someone help with understanding him more.

Can someone do puja or some work that can take "good karma" from you and place it on the person doing the work? It would feel like ur prayers are never answered.

Thanx.