IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Muslims Should Leave India And Leave Hindus In Peace

Rate this topic

:mad: We cant tolerate acts of our "nice" muslim brothers any longer. Action should be taken to drive muslims out of india so that india will remain holy and peaceful.

Hare Krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

Guest guest

this is a vaishnava forum where we respect devoted muslims more than we do hindu fanatics. Muslims are reacting to hindu terrorism.

Guest guest

this is a vaishnava forum where we respect devoted muslims more than we do hindu fanatics. Muslims are reacting to hindu terrorism.

Have you forgotten the blasts in varanasi ? Hindus dont do terrorism.

I am also a vaishnava.

Hare krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

A vaisnava is the personification of humility, whereas your views are sectarian, cause pain, and may lead to many deaths.

In the UK you could be sent to prison for inciting violence and religious hatred.

You are a vaisnava is name only not in practise.

As I have said before where you have religion there will be fanatism....

I hope your views will condemed by many on this forum.

This initial anger is temporary - like 9/11 many americans and many people all over the world felt very angry. The immediate response was war and more hatred. And what did it beget? I dare you to watch 30 mins of News tv and all you will see is the consequence of hatred and intolerance.

So, you see, you must try to get over that initial hatred. You will see that more hatred - fighting fire with fire - does not work. As one who has knowledge of Veda and Vedanta one should strive to set an example.

:mad: We cant tolerate acts of our "nice" muslim brothers any longer. Action should be taken to drive muslims out of india so that india will remain holy and peaceful.

Hare Krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

Its always easy to comment by being at the safer end , doesnt it? I dont know whether you are with some indian origin. If not then there is no point in discussing this with you. I understand that whole muslim community cant be blamed for something thats happened cos of few people, but then I have experienced personally, how these people are utterly biased with us . They don have slightest respect to our religion . In whatever way they show respect, ultimately they follow thie misintepreted Quran , which says idle worshippers are demons. I guess you too worship krishna like me, and according to them I and you both are demons. And demons have got no right to live so kill them, this is what the so called holy Quran says.......

Hari Hari bol

P.S:How can a person living in the luxury of England can ever know the pain of Kashmiri Pandits who have been driven /massacred from their own land

Even the Lord descended (not everytime but most of the time) only to take away the dirt..........

If you ask me, I think all cow killers should be exiled from india whether muslim, christian or hindu, just like maharaj pariksit banished Kali.

All those who misinterpret the vedas knowingly should leave india as they are the corrupters of so-called hinduism, which dilutes and weakens real knowledge.

All those who promote MTV,gambiling,illicit sex, and intoxication and other so-called nonsence in the holy land should leave.

All citizens regardless of faith should follow these and should be encouraged to pray to god in a sincire non secterian way.

Bhudism should be banished as its inherently atheistic, even though the people may be nice.

Krishna conciousness should be taught at all schools.

Anyone that doesnt like this they can leave to.

Then we can have a nice god concious society.

Haribol

Its always easy to comment by being at the safer end , doesnt it?

yep. well, its a good job i made my suggestions in light of a knowledgeable position then isn't it?

I dont know whether you are with some indian origin. If not then there is no point in discussing this with you.

I am, so please do engage.

I understand that whole muslim community cant be blamed for something thats happened cos of few people, but then I have experienced personally, how these people are utterly biased with us . They don have slightest respect to our religion . In whatever way they show respect, ultimately they follow thie misintepreted Quran , which says idle worshippers are demons. I guess you too worship krishna like me, and according to them I and you both are demons. And demons have got no right to live so kill them, this is what the so called holy Quran says.......

I understand. I have also seen/felt the horrible side of this. But Krsna gives me the will to smile in the face of it :)

P.S:How can a person living in the luxury of England can ever know the pain of Kashmiri Pandits who have been driven /massacred from their own land

Are we not humans over here in England? We might not have pakistan next door, but we did have northern ireland. Do i need to be in Kashmir to understand their plight? Probably. Do i need to be in Kashmir to understand and think logically about the situation from the point of view of a spiritual aspirant. No.

If you ask me...

haha - your post made me smile, thank you (even tho i don't agree with anything you said). Vijay, if you had it your way there would be no one left in India. That's the way Kaliyuga is - face it. Prabhupada knew he couldn't do what Parasurama did (i.e. kill the evil-doers) because that would not only be counter to his philosophy and soft heart, it would also elimate the entire population! He thought cleverly - convert the demons into angels. That does not mean religious conversion - it meant conversion to supreme Bhakti for God. What a beautiful, God-inspired plan! See the difference?

Muslims were never taught properly. What about the Hindus, and even some self-proclaimed Vaishnavas that allow Vaishnava dharma to be defacated upon, or Hindus in India that allow wanton cow slaughter? It would seem that even the people of Bharata who by blood retained some semblence of their spirituality have tarnished India in ways that even Aurangzeb could never dream of.

I agree at least half of the indians would need to rellocate under my policies, thats why I would never be elected (only a stupid population would vote for me-unless they were devotees).

I heard a tape by prabhupada he was asked if hypothetically we had a kingdom how should people of other religions be treated, he said they should be encouraged to worship god, but they must follow properly they wouldnt be allowed to kill cows etc thats against KC. Then he was asked about bhudists and atheiests, prabhupada said they should not be allowed to create a disturbance, he said the king should be like a farther and encourage the citizens like a father does with children, but if they cause disturbance to others then tatam, they can do that somewhere else, just like an animal creates disturbance it gets chucked back in the jungle. Anyway I heard it sometime ago it was interesting, il try and find it, prabhupada wasnt so fussed about people converting he just wanted them to sincerly try to love god in whatever form.

Before we get a country we need to be able to live together as devotees and work together, then may be like the jews who got israel, or the mormons the state of utah we can show by example how a perfect society is run but dont see that happening until devotees have more faith and become more mature (including myself) but having the vision is puryfing otherwise it will never happen.

Most of the muslims in india are converts the invaders were only a fraction compared to what the population of islam is in india. (2nd largest in the world) If so-called passionate hindus dont educate themselves and others about krishna conciousness, then naturally people will take the easier/simpler alternative. Kicking muslims out wont do a thing. The underlying problem is hindus not being satisfied and strong enough in their watered down versions of hinduism, theyll convert to anything that seems better its natural. Tackling the symptoms is pointless, the root is teach real kc thats satisfying and not watered down, clear concise and practical. (I guess something like the muslims but in a nicer way)

I agree, gandhi and crew spent a hundred years trying to kick the westerners out, then in 50 years india is the most western in the region, they could of done that better if the british were still here. Aurangzeb and 500 years of islamic rule and 200 years of british rule, they knocked down a couple of temples a few converts, however the indian culture and traditions were followed and strong, TV in 50 years has converted most of the population to chase the materialistic fads sheding religion and culture. (hindus seem to be more susceptable to this desease as they justify it by a wishy washy philosophy)

The underlying problem is hindus not being satisfied and strong enough in their watered down versions of hinduism, theyll convert to anything that seems better its natural. Tackling the symptoms is pointless, the root is teach real kc thats satisfying and not watered down, clear concise and practical

i absolutely whole-heartedly agree with that! Hindus need a strong foundation.

Guest guest

No matter what religion one is - whether Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Vaishnava - whatever - if they don't go deep into the faith in a genuine way they will be externalized and sometimes fanaticial, some even to the point of violence.

Even though Buddha did not talk about the concept of God, that does not mean that Buddhists are neccessarily atheists. They are on one level of spiritual evolution - the level of negation. In future lives they will evolve more to higher levels. Everything cannot be accomplished in one life. The reason why Buddhism holds so much attraction in today's world, world-wide, is because of it's central message of compassion. Forget God, if one cannot love one's own neighbor who is physically in front of them everyday, how will that person ever love God, who cannot be seen? I would much rather see peaceful, loving, open-minded Buddhists floating around than any type of hatred filled fanatic.

Cow slaughter (or any animal slaughter) on the wide scale that we see it happening in the modern world is certainly tragic and condemnable. I do not support it in any way. However, I think we need to think more about humans treat each other at this point in time. I'm more concerned about the rape and violence towards women that this world has seen since time immemorial than I am about animals.

As far as India and TV and Indians going mad for fads, fashions, etc - this is only natural. Lesson number one - this world is a world of duality and it will always remain so. If you don't like TV, don't watch it - that simple! You cannot change other people's habits, but you CAN change your own. Like Gandhi said, "be the change you want to see in the world".

For the person who said all those engaging in illicit sex should leave India - how would you define "illicit sex"?

India is number two in the world for AIDS right now but amazingly enough Indians always claim that pre-marital, extra-marital and same gendered sex do not take place in India.

India is number two in the world for AIDS right now but amazingly enough Indians always claim that pre-marital, extra-marital and same gendered sex do not take place in India.

How does India claim that? Is there one uniform voice that speaks for India? No! India has it's problems like any other country. Still that doesn't change the fact that muslims are reaking havoc the world over. And it's not just a few bad apples!:rolleyes:

This conversation is based on the false premise that we are muslims, hindus, christians or even human beings ... we are spirit souls ... nothing more ... nothing less ... and anything contrary to sanatan dhama is bound to cause lust, anger, greed, avarice ... the solution to any problems is to understand who we are ... who is god ... and what is the relationship .... maybe then we can all live in peace !

Whats the point of over endeaving in cleaning the toliet, just get out, and encourage others to do so. Stay in the toliet too long your bound to get splattered.

Excuse the gross example.

This conversation is based on the false premise that we are muslims, hindus, christians or even human beings ... we are spirit souls ... nothing more ... nothing less ... and anything contrary to sanatan dhama is bound to cause lust, anger, greed, avarice ... the solution to any problems is to understand who we are ... who is god ... and what is the relationship .... maybe then we can all live in peace !

Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu never considered - wait a minute, this place is presently run by a Muslim government, do I want to appear there and teach the yuga-dharma of chanting Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare - Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare?

Today there are about 300 Mio Muslims in India and to relocate such a huge number of people is never possible. Actually Hindus also populate other places and are treated respectfully.

Statistics:)

According to the United States Department of State's International Religious Freedom Report 2004 [1], the number of Hindus in the United States is approximately 1,478,670, 0.5% of the population.

The above figure consists of immigrants from countries where Hinduism is an indigeous belief and their descendants, as well as Americans who converted.

Jai Ganesh

Re

(you're a hindu fanatic )

How did you work this out?

Re

(this is a vaishnava forum where we respect devoted muslims more than we do hindu fanatics.)

Are you a spoke person for all Vaishnava? I find your comment very funny, how you state this is a vaishnava forum, building up wall trying to keep those who you perceive to be of different view than yours. So what is the difference between you and Gokulkr who would like to see Islam out of Vedic land? At least he is in India suffering the affects of terror what is your gripe?

No one respects fanaticism whatever form it may take but your comment stinks of hatred of Hindus I wonder why?

You say we respect a devoted Muslim, so we should but have you asked a Muslim if he respect you and your faith? To him if you are a deity worshiper or a non Muslim you are a Kafir, fair game to be beheaded and no sin incurred in fact you go to haven (janat) where you will enjoy 72 virgins. Wonderful is it not?

We Hindus respect all faith and because of it we are ridiculed and laughed at. People take advantage of our generosity.

The Hindus have tested the bitter side of Islam, which came as an aggressor, who inflicted tremendous pain, forcibly converted us but we remained true to our faith why? Because it is Vedic.

Muslims enjoys more right than the Hindus, still they are not satisfied so we speak the truth or have an opinion we get labeled as fanatics. Wow.

Re

(Muslims are reacting to hindu terrorism.)

What planet are you from?

It is ironic how always the aggressors get rewarded?

It is quite simple to see half the problem world over, what is at heart? The faith has been riddled with terror from the birth

And other half is in appeasing those perpetrators in the name of tolerance.

It is interesting to note some one advocate’s removal of Buddhist from the land also. Such views could only stem from some one that thinks his is the only way correct. Such views only breeds fanatics

I will be happy to remain a wishy washy Hindu atleast I remain responsible for my own Karma.

Jai Shree Krishna

Guest guest

Hari Bool,

I had been in Book distribution many times and i have seen many muslims who actually respect Bhagavad Gita and Vedic Religion.

I See this as the problem of kaliyuga rather than religion. In This age people are prone to fight each other.

India as well as the whole world is suffering as one tries to drive away others. The most important thing that one has to understand that the Land belongs to God .. wither US or India or pakistan.. and we are all but childrens of God... Atleast those who believe in God must understand this..

So driving away people of a religion, either hindu or muslim or Christian will not help.

Even Krishna as Chaitanya mahaprabhu does not go into killing.. because then he has to kill the whole populace... the Cure is to Preach Krishna Conciousness... when this bodly concept will go then all our problems will also go .. This formula may not be accepted by many, but this is the way Prabhupada showed us, this is the way Chaitanya mahaprabhu showed us...

Not by Killing the person but by killing the Demon in the person....

Prabhupada books has the potent to kill even the biggest Demons.. we have to have faith in this..